Monsterrezz :d

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
dot stops when mezzed/stunned and if they're rooted out of range they're screwed...

Have to test that some more as its hard to tell if its the dot ticking over or if you are hitting new people when mezzed - it felt like it was hitting new people but hard to be sure

But in all seriousness its about time the Albs had something like this to counter the far superior Lord room camping abilities of other realms :)

The heretic ought to be able to do this to themselves without dying on a 15 or 30 minute timer too - being able to cast on others without them dying would be too much though.

Btw question for enemies do you get rps for killing the zombies? Only it seems that quite often I'll get rps for rezzing someone fresh out of zombie mode.

Bloodclot

Banned
just as many rp's as you kill a just "normal"rezzed person.
from none to some.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodclot said:
just as many rp's as you kill a just "normal"rezzed person.
from none to some.

But you should never get any from a zombie because they'll always have been rezzed in the last 45 seconds? Was just wondering if the fact that zombie leaves you without rez sickness somehow messes up the calculations.

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
Javai said:
Have to test that some more as its hard to tell if its the dot ticking over or if you are hitting new people when mezzed - it felt like it was hitting new people but hard to be sure

But in all seriousness its about time the Albs had something like this to counter the far superior Lord room camping abilities of other realms :)

The heretic ought to be able to do this to themselves without dying on a 15 or 30 minute timer too - being able to cast on others without them dying would be too much though.

Btw question for enemies do you get rps for killing the zombies? Only it seems that quite often I'll get rps for rezzing someone fresh out of zombie mode.

omg.... have albs forgotten everything ?

there must be some oldies still playing who remember the lessons learned at avakar.....

Albs cant defend the room.. if the gate is going down they have to turn and make the yard a killing zone ... tanks protects stairs and ranged attackers kill the baddies in the yard...

been a gazzillion years sience i played but i bet the game mechanics are still the same...
albs got the range ?

Filip

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Filip said:
omg.... have albs forgotten everything ?

there must be some oldies still playing who remember the lessons learned at avakar.....

Albs cant defend the room.. if the gate is going down they have to turn and make the yard a killing zone ... tanks protects stairs and ranged attackers kill the baddies in the yard...

been a gazzillion years sience i played but i bet the game mechanics are still the same...
albs got the range ?

Filip

Not talking about defending but rather removing a group of farmers who like to sit in towers and farm the Albs trying to take them back :)

(Also in towers there are no walls to defend from once the doors are down)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Think I was in dot range the other day (outside surs4) as a zombie but doing nowt when mezzed :(

mighta been just outside of range I suppose :)

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Well, tbh, reavers and wizard rr5 ability are pretty nice when defending lord rooms. Anyways, get from 0 got 18'ish rp in fg when killing zombies. Depends how fast they are killed:-P

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Javai said:
But you should never get any from a zombie because they'll always have been rezzed in the last 45 seconds? Was just wondering if the fact that zombie leaves you without rez sickness somehow messes up the calculations.

even if people are rezzed you sometimes still get rps for them. yesterday i got 41 rps for killing a zombie, and that was in a fg :)

Calo

Part of the furniture
hmm.

Glamis as a zombie... would be cool, altho i would 1shot u anyway with warlock(who i dont lvl anymore but still) ;)

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
seen that one yday at beno.

1st thought: bah, low lvl necropet..
2nd: nah, its AI is kinda good...
3rd: UI frogform snare - no more zombie problem.

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Every mid and hib is gonna want band of stars now to unmonster them:-P

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Leel said:
Every mid and hib is gonna want band of stars now to unmonster them:-P

I think you can just turn em into a frog with warlock. They wont lose the absorb, but they wont dot either, if I am not mistaken.

Brylle Madness

Fledgling Freddie
The monsterrezz is really annoying especially when you want to camp a bridge room or something nice at beno.

Like one of the nights me and some of the guys (sorry for that one Audhild and buffyvamp :) ) were camping beno room and killed of like 150+ albs in 1 run and then they started to send up their painfull screaming zombie guys and it just felt like resident evil no matter how many shoots you pumped em with they just keept on coming. In the end all you can do is to pray for a nice trip to Valhalla cause after 2-3 zombies are up there is no turning back unless Oxymorina and Gutfyr has MOC up.

Mighty fun at the bridges tho they could nerf the defences for Monsterrezzes.
Tho they should nerf warlocks even more hopefully to give RM's some love :)

Kadawen - Brylle :cheers:

aaaaaaa

Banned
Brylle Madness said:
The monsterrezz is really annoying especially when you want to camp a bridge room or something nice at beno.

Like one of the nights me and some of the guys (sorry for that one Audhild and buffyvamp :) ) were camping beno room and killed of like 150+ albs in 1 run and then they started to send up their painfull screaming zombie guys and it just felt like resident evil no matter how many shoots you pumped em with they just keept on coming. In the end all you can do is to pray for a nice trip to Valhalla cause after 2-3 zombies are up there is no turning back unless Oxymorina and Gutfyr has MOC up.

Mighty fun at the bridges tho they could nerf the defences for Monsterrezzes.
Tho they should nerf warlocks even more hopefully to give RM's some love :)

Kadawen - Brylle :cheers:

sure, they should nerf SM's and Warlocks as well :)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Flimgoblin said:
about 250 before resists I believe?

Sounds about right; tho I dunno the damage-type; but some monster was spreading his shit on me for like 90-100 with the normal Hib-resists up.

Its annoying but thats about it. Prolly equals shrooms in a keepfight; and its only overpowered 'because we dont have it'.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Puppet said:
Sounds about right; tho I dunno the damage-type; but some monster was spreading his shit on me for like 90-100 with the normal Hib-resists up.

Its annoying but thats about it. Prolly equals shrooms in a keepfight; and its only overpowered 'because we dont have it'.

ye, thats why shrooms is op in keepfights ;)

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
when mezzed/stunned it should stop but not when rooted?

Oh, and WP is good to have when you are a monster! :D

Brylle Madness

Fledgling Freddie
think its heat dmg cause your clothes starts to burn or something and you have a heat icon as dmg. so should be heat.

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Of all the mistakes "Made by mythic", that zombie ress surely lands within the top 10. .. Plain retarded.. Really been wondering what they thought about making it tho..
Could be something like :"How do we help a realm consisting of 80% warders.. hmm lets make them 90% imune to dmg and running a dmg dealing aoe chant permanently ..." :eek7: fun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom