Moksi plays thane, december thane BG POV

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
this thread is art haha

I liked the movie , I think having all the reps showed in the first fight - seemed abit 'amateur' at times.

I would have used ST at start also when you were all bunched up and mayhaps tried to go round side with staj so he could nuke druids and make fight 10x faster. Having said that it's very easy to look back on mistakes made by somebody not playing his own char, so kudos eluv

Other fights were ok .Highlight being the final fight vs that alb group when the 2 mercs were obviously getting pissed at being useless and overextend-dying to staj everytime..so wizard ninja sneaks round side and 2 shots staj with bolts, made me chucke :)

but seriously keep the insults flowing mates

Eluvia

Fledgling Freddie
this thread is art haha

I liked the movie , I think having all the reps showed in the first fight - seemed abit 'amateur' at times.

I would have used ST at start also when you were all bunched up and mayhaps tried to go round side with staj so he could nuke druids and make fight 10x faster. Having said that it's very easy to look back on mistakes made by somebody not playing his own char, so kudos eluv

Other fights were ok .Highlight being the final fight vs that alb group when the 2 mercs were obviously getting pissed at being useless and overextend-dying to staj everytime..so wizard ninja sneaks round side and 2 shots staj with bolts, made me chucke :)

but seriously keep the insults flowing mates

Thx succi, if ur talking about the first fight when all those hibs were stacked at inc it was down, and if ur talking about 2nd time in same fight, was just to not break mez :) Other than that i prolly forgot it :)

Was only my 2nd time playing a bg'er / thane as i put as a comment on file front :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
geeky eurokids arguing about a computer game = funny :p

downloading

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Not gonna download as im sure its a fine Video like most that come from you guys (OG) ...

But i fail to see after all the trashtalk some people have come out with about Dyvet that still the people who go US/Limor Still feel the need to post their videos in Excal/Pry section ... If we are all just gimps settling for 2nd rate RvR on a dead cluster what do you care what we think of your videos ?

Just a thought ... P.S. Trolls like Coldbeard can FO as ya quit now get a life and get off a forum about something which you deispise so0o0o0 much and is below you :rolleyes:

Davejohnson

Banned
yeah... trust me when i say those people dont share their movies here to get your oppinions Punishment =).

Punishment

Resident Freddy
yeah... trust me when i say those people dont share their movies here to get your oppinions Punishment =).

Everybody has an opinion , i just think its abit weird showing the movies in a rvr section of a cluster that isnt up to the standard of what they want :eek:

Comes across as a little bit of ninja propaganda in my book :)

Also what is a davejohnson and whats with the presumption ... it was posted in an rvr section for dyvet players to comment on and i called it as i saw it , atleast i brought something to discuss rather than a smartass comment :rolleyes:

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
mostly because this is still the biggest meeting place for the english speaking eu community of daoc?

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
If all the players that moved to avalon started using a different forum, I'd go there. But we don't have one to use.

Labbe

Fledgling Freddie
I liked the movie!
Moksi plays very good as tank/interupter. He made some mistakes here and there but who doesn't ?

The music was good aswell!

Maybe try to reduce the size of the movie since it was only 18-20 min long (457mb)?

/labbs

Punishment

Resident Freddy
mostly because this is still the biggest meeting place for the english speaking eu community of daoc?

A valid point :D

Im not setting out to criticise anyone as i respect almost all of the people who have moved and thats prolly why i posted above as you miss seeing faces around on Dyvet :(

Still is alot of Non Dyvet Videos popping up here as of late and i know there was a poll on it , but seems borderline off topic insofar as a dyvet rvr forum is concerned :touch:

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Such FOTMness Thanes have become! Bugger me quitting before love-patch :p

downloading.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Had the time to watch it in full now :).

So how many overextending tanks are there on Avalon and how many of them overextend in the first 5 seconds of a fight?

Maybe Staj smells good... :XD.

Also, buying Purge 2/3 as a RR11 is bad because standing stunned for 9 seconds after a Thane slammed you is good?

You as BG'er didn't get snared/diseased/stunned enough, even though you and your group played quite well I'd say your enemies and especially the tanks one could watch closely since it was a Thane BG PoV sucked hard.

Thanks for sharing :).

Ati

One of Freddy's beloved
Just downloading now.
How come Xnys go through so many players? We struggle to get 8 together ffs.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Just downloading now.
How come Xnys go through so many players? We struggle to get 8 together ffs.

not sure what you mean by this. 2 people quit and 2 people took their place..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom