Moksi plays thane, december thane BG POV

Eluvia

Fledgling Freddie
Well, never intended for this to go public, i put it up on filefront for friends, then friends ended up sending it to ppl and has hundreds dl's anyway so figured it might aswell go on here. + im bored and alot of ppl seemed to enjoy it.

Thane is fking overpowered btw. Its with Xnys grp with 1 or 2 reps, mid tank grp :O.

Fight 1 is rly fking epic.

http://files.filefront.com/thanePOVavi/;6331443;;/fileinfo.html

as far as music goes its in this order:

Song 1: Blutengel: Children of the night
Song 2: Fear cult: if you're watching
Song 3: Zeromancer: send me an angel
Song 4: Cant remember band, put it on off a compilation called gothic melancholy

Not that much editing, just some rly fun fights

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
heh we did a good duo there moksi... think thane + rm is one of the most deadly combos right now with the dd added in.

tank group are prob the most fun to play as a caster, long fights & big loops =)

all those full "no challenge" caster groups out there should try it without quitting ;)

ps! think you did quite well on thane even thou it was a saturdaynight pug with only half original players... but ffs stop that keyboard turning !

Glorien

Fledgling Freddie
Solid movie, the first fight however it just felt that both groups weren't co-ordinating damage effectively so the fight went on but exciting to watch nonetheless.

Entertaining , although the music was pretty much just irritating for 90% of the movie (but as always thats personal preference).

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
atleast they didnt run to kill npc's after getting chainowned!

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
does the dd hit harder if u .click. them harder?

hmm not sure what you are on about.. but

#1. I guess you are stil bitter for not getting to play bard for OG, and need to trashtalk every one of us on FH.

#2. I dont click the bars; but either push qbinds or k-board buttons, simple. that whine is getting quite old now, and its quite funny how its the ignorant kiddos that pick it up after getting somewhat bitter after ingame experience. Dont ask me why.

This is more then I actully wanted to write, discussing a irrelevant made up topic with somewhat swedish kiddos from suburb Sweden making racist jew jokes 24/7. My final words. :wanker:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Whats with you recently, you're just Mr Negative. Take a happy pill and spread some sunshine into all our lives. :fluffle:

Pft :). I skipped most of the movie but read the whole thread.

I envy Moksi a bit for having those nice long FG fights, couldn't take it :p.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
You don't seem to be very used to using BG, using some time to get it up. When you put BG on someone you could start the next action earlier, ie slamming a closeby tank to give the caster/healer time to stand still, or simply looking for targets to use the insta dd on.
You could also use the insta dd's more often for interupt. (Saw you try to cast smite to interupt when your insta was up. You got interupted before cast and didn't interupt the enemy.) Also don't waste the dd on targets you're already hitting with weap (unless they're on really low hp).
In the start you could use 2h more often when assisting etc, but it got alot better during the movie.
Use protect and intercept, twisting guard around to closest allies is very helpfull, even for the zerkers.
Generally good play and teamwork. Communications seems to be nice. Would of loved to hear vent! BG'ing looks decent most of the time.
Nice fights, fun to watch, always learn alot from watching other people play their chars :) Very interesting pov for me though so I enjoyed it alot! (Allthough music wasn't my kinda thing!)

Septina

Part of the furniture
You don't seem to be very used to using BG, using some time to get it up. When you put BG on someone you could start the next action earlier, ie slamming a closeby tank to give the caster/healer time to stand still, or simply looking for targets to use the insta dd on.
You could also use the insta dd's more often for interupt. (Saw you try to cast smite to interupt when your insta was up. You got interupted before cast and didn't interupt the enemy.) Also don't waste the dd on targets you're already hitting with weap (unless they're on really low hp).
In the start you could use 2h more often when assisting etc, but it got alot better during the movie.
Use protect and intercept, twisting guard around to closest allies is very helpfull, even for the zerkers.
Generally good play and teamwork. Communications seems to be nice. Would of loved to hear vent! BG'ing looks decent most of the time.
Nice fights, fun to watch, always learn alot from watching other people play their chars :) Very interesting pov for me though so I enjoyed it alot! (Allthough music wasn't my kinda thing!)

Thane/valks dont need to swap to 2her to do silly damage. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom