Moik

Medichealer

Fledgling Freddie
illu said:
R.I.P.

On an upnote, Downloaded the vid and it was fun to watch and the music was funny. Does anyone know what the music was?

Oli - Illu
Ay, if u talk about the last music, its a swedish song, old and mostly you sing them for childrens but its nice. once again, RIP m8

Tosi

Fledgling Freddie
r.i.p . also that "spain to the rescue"...grr... not a single spaniard there.

Ulkez

Fledgling Freddie
Always sad when when young ppl pass away :(
Remember playing against him and then playing with him in his early days in grQQve - a nice guy.

r.i.p

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
illu said:
R.I.P.
My deepest sympathies to his family and friends.

On an upnote, Downloaded the vid and it was fun to watch and the music was funny. Does anyone know what the music was?

This horrible news is a wake-up call to enjoy life, tell your friends and family how much you love them, and to keep in touch.

Regards,

Oli - Illu

first song is hanson - boombop or some shit, 2nd is Jimmy Eat World - A Praise Chorus (leet song, and some of the lyrics kinda movin given the circumstances)

theslayeruk

Banned
The world has lost a very funny and intelligent person and my thoughts are with his family and the many people who considered him to be a friend. Many people including myself considered it an honour to play with such a nice person even though he had his bad points like everyone does and this comes as a shock and a tragic loss to the whole of the community. It hurts to know that Moik is gone.

Rest in peace.

Tilda

Such a shame.
You were a great guy, fun to play against, and even nicer to play with.
The laughs on vent will be how I remember you.

Whever you are, I hope you look down on excal and smile.
Rest in peace.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
hum, didnt see this coming. Only played once or twice with Moik shammur, nice guy, rip.:(

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
My deepest condolences to his family\friends and all that knew him.
I did not know him myself but its allways sad to see someone pass away :(

Robby

Fledgling Freddie
first song in the movie was Hanson. Just couln't watch further...
I never knew moik, ,nor in rl, not in game
but still it makes me very sad. He was same age as me. A good friend of me died at the age i am now. Such things make me think what's the reason i'm not dead yet...

R.I.P. m8. I don't believe in heaven, but things like this make me hope I'm wrong

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Bye bye Joel, we played abit together both hib&mid a long long time ago.
Rest in Peace.

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
Words cant describe really what happened...I would never believe that i could cry so much for sum1 i didnt know irl.For me, and everyone in groove , moik wasnt just a friend , he was a part of my everyday life and it hurts so much he left . The guy that always fought for what he believed , the one u could always talk about your problems ... the person that always was there when u needed him is no longer there ... dno why but R.I.P. doesnt look enough for me .. i ll fucking miss you so fucking much ...

Aliorm

Fledgling Freddie
Sad to lost one member of our community of daoc :(

My deepest condolences to his family and friends :(

I hope u r in a better place now :\

Karnat

Fledgling Freddie
I'm so very sorry to hear about this. No words are really good enough but I want to pass on my condolences to family and friends.

Rest in peace mate.

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
The darkness of this world is behind him,
Joel Widen moves beyond the white gate,
Where serenity and peace await him,
May he rest forever on angels wings,
And awake to the silver sunrise of eternal peace,
Rest easy friend, your presence will be missed,
But your spirit will endure,
With all the love of the DAoC Community,
Fairwell

Nuc

Fledgling Freddie
R.I.P
I really suck at these things, but it's really sad to see a person so young die.
Played some with you in RR and as I remember you, you were a nice guy :)

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Always sad to see a member of the community pass away. Didn't know you myself personally, but by the looks of it you've left alot of sad friends here behind.

Take care wherever you may be

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
yet another fellow gamer passes away.. puts all our bitching into perspective doesnt it? :(

rest in peace Joel

Aeicaan

One of Freddy's beloved
comes like a chock... Played with him in RR and played some against him when he rerolled, i cant say that we where the closest friends but i did meet him irl once. nice guy overall, u will be missed...
never had time to say i was sorry :/
RIP joel <3

stelol

Fledgling Freddie
"He was immortal in daoc, but real life isnt daoc:mad: " I didnt knew these guy but i really socked :mad: ... Rrest in piece mate :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom