Moik

raid

Can't get enough of FH
RIP Joel

When I first heard of this a few weeks ago I was so hoping it was just a bad joke or misunderstanding... but apparently not. :(

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Oh my god. I am so sorry to hear this. Rest in peace, and my thoughts go out to his friends and family.

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
My dear guildie, RvR opponent and friend :(

Quite shocked here.. Feels like not long ago when we were talking on vent and RvR'ing together.

You were such a prominent member of Excal DAOC scene and the best Shaman.

We are all going to miss you.

R.I.P. Joel

My deepest condolences to his family and friends.

Dallas

Fledgling Freddie
Really, really sorry to hear, passing on my condolonces to his family and friends..

:( :(

Was a fun, and nice guy.. R.I.P.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Very sad news, all my condolences to friends and family.

R.I.P Joel

Duzic

Fledgling Freddie
didnt always see eye to eye at first but R.I.P to a really funny guy and great player :( :(

Gargo

Fledgling Freddie
All the differences we had seem so trivial upon learning this. We started as friends, towards the end I suppose it morphed into a bitter sort of rivalry. I still respected you, but oh, rest in peace friend.

Can only offer my condolences to his family and those that were close to him, not only in life, but in daoc too.

Bibop

Fledgling Freddie
I just heard this and im shocked and sad.. R.I.P moik

lallaren

Fledgling Freddie
:eek6: :( Really sad to see you leave this world like this, for me you have always
been a nice person and serious one aswell.
Rest in piece my dear shaman friend :worthy:

Elahim

Fledgling Freddie
sad news :(
deep condolences to his family and friends.

rure

Fledgling Freddie
moik :< I dunno what to say, you were such a funny guy. This is just awful news. My sincerest condolences to family and friends. Vila i frid joel

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Moik, you fricking sob, you owe me still.

On a serious note, I'm sorry to hear that a beloved member of the Excalibur family (We're all family - some of us have known others for atleast 4 years)
has moved on.

Words & actions cant express what I would like to say.

sincerely,

the zerging scout

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Very, very sad news. Sincere condolences from all in Synergy.

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
would be nice if maybe we could have a little gathering in middle of agramon some time next week ? and perhaps if GoA set up a broad chan for all 3 realms there ? (like on some of the freeshard servers). then maybe a few of his closest daoc m8s can say a few words or so, have a proper send off from the community in which he became a legend

Everz

FH is my second home
Never talked to you, only know you from battles on field, always was tough shammy to try take out, sad to see this.. R.I.P :(

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Always tragedy to die so young.

Hope he has good time on the otherside.

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
Has come as a big shock.
R I P moik

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
played before with moik we didnt always agree on things but is still a gr8 loss when any daoc player passes away

specially when 8th of november was my 31th birthday what a day to lose someone :mad:

personal lost my dad 5th of november days before my birthday also (of a heartattack)

R.I.P. moik cya around in heaven someday

my sincerely deepest condolences to family and friends /salute

Plask

Fledgling Freddie
Kerith said:
would be nice if maybe we could have a little gathering in middle of agramon some time next week ? and perhaps if GoA set up a broad chan for all 3 realms there ? (like on some of the freeshard servers). then maybe a few of his closest daoc m8s can say a few words or so, have a proper send off from the community in which he became a legend

Aye, meet @ heart of agramon or so..

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
always very sad when anyone pass away this young. Didnt know you, but heard your name a few times. My thoughts goes out to your family which i know is going through some hard times right now:(
We all have horrible things happening to us in our lives, and may that also be a reminder that this is a game...and that not let emotions run high over things in here. Life is way too short for that, and pressious.
I lost someone close to me too this year, and though i always tried to not get worked up about anything, this gave me some serious perspective of things...
rest in peace.

Medichealer

Fledgling Freddie
even that i didnt know you, i heard your name many times by my fellow albion friends, they called out in fear but also in respect, all i can say is rest in peace, and give you my condolences to family and friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom