Modernagrav PL Group - Friday 25th +

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Moderna PL Session - Friday 25th March - To when ever we dinged 50.

I will hold a moderna pl session with the groups I choose will be to pl your new cata alts with no hassle geting a moder group etc since it be madness so im doing a set group from friday to when ever we ding 50. This will be a set group so if you cant stay for the times were doing or going to not show up or going to leave please do not sign up.

Time :

We will do 8am to 9pm each day from friday morning with a few breaks in thin the day so be there at friday at 8am GMT 9am CET and no im not doing all nighters 13 hrs is enuff each day :(.

Start time(as above) is 8am (9am cet) meeting at moderna - at the SE zonewall.

I will have my 2 chars there - my sm and leech.

BG will be open on Penetrating prolly 15-20 mins before start time.
Group will be as follows:

Full Supp SM: Penetrating (My SM)
Full Supp SM:Squeakie
Full Supp SM:
SM's Leech: My Leech
SM's Leech: Squeakie's Leech
SM's Leech:
Out of grp Pac Healer Leech:
Out of grp Shaman Leech:

Out of grp High Pac Healer(50 pac is very nice):
Out of grp Shaman(Need fop):

I would like the pac healer to have as high pac as possable 50 pac is awesome but I can handle 40+ pac. Shammy must have fop its a must.

Please Sign up and I will pick the group in a day or 2 if enuff people has signing up please please dont sign up if you cant do the times.

And shammy can you post if you have fop or not and healer add your pac too please.

Cheers

Could a mod please sticky this.

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
Signing up with Fayte will be 50 Healer by friday 44 Pac

25% Spell Duration on Fayte aswell so stun should last extra long ;)

If i'm not 50 with Fayte will use Prygler lvl 50 healer 45 Pac

Dmack

blueman

Fledgling Freddie
il join whit my sm and a leech

Blueman or rawlin is the sm's they are identical.
il join whit one of them.

just every one....remember to lvl ut new chars to lvl 5 atleast and chose a proffesion before u get to moderna. just for thouse that forget to do it

Brite

Banned
would like to join up with brites, shaman, ml5, Capped resists/stats with ToA 9%casting speed 22% heal 25% buffs blah blah ^^

matrix

Fledgling Freddie
can bring either,sorry Matris(shammy) is having a break this weekend :)
Name: Rahan
Class: healer
Level: 50
Spec: 46 pac,28 mend
RR: 4
RA: pr1,di1,moh3,
ML1,
(25% to Buffs)

Name: BMF
Class: SM
Level: 50
Spec: 50 Supp
RR: 4
and ofc leech

Acibeth

Fledgling Freddie
Why dont you start the old way and explore the new catacomb's areas with all the new stuff it offers, instead of PL'ing in moderna all the time? What fun can that be... you know end goal is artis and RVR (which is crap anyway), so why not enjoy the leveling time and watch the new areas from the beginning :eek:)

Just my thoughts :)

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Group Is off !

Sorry to say guys but the grp is off thx to goa fucking it for me and the rest of the ppl in the UK for cata as god knows when I get mine copy of cata its just a load of bs for the english as usual Requiel is full of crap about sending out stock now no1 has received the game apart from everywhere but the UK.

So cheers goa you fuck turds.

Starwind

Can't get enough of FH
Gimply you never fail to talk shite, to think GoA should build there world around a pipe end like you.

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
Acibeth said:
Why dont you start the old way and explore the new catacomb's areas with all the new stuff it offers, instead of PL'ing in moderna all the time? What fun can that be... you know end goal is artis and RVR (which is crap anyway), so why not enjoy the leveling time and watch the new areas from the beginning :eek:)

Just my thoughts :)

very very well said :D

i for one will be taking my new character into catacombs to level it to 50 the fun way :)

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
Considering both the warlock and the valkyrie will be nerfed in 1.75, one of the most important reason to get cata should be to have fun in the new zones ... or am I wrong :wub:

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
valkyrie? how can they nerf an already poor char?

or did i miss something :p

Moriaana

Loyal Freddie
Its a class in Midgard. Since when did it have to be any good? Midgard classes always get nerfed anyway :p

Well.... except Thane anyway. But seriously, how would they nerf Thanes? :D

Ooh I know, take away our sticks of celery so we have to use lettuce to beat things up with :twak:

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Yma said:
Considering both the warlock and the valkyrie will be nerfed in 1.75, one of the most important reason to get cata should be to have fun in the new zones ... or am I wrong :wub:

your right god cant belive i just told somone from Talon's Reach they was right :eek:

although Yma was always the smart one

Liff

Fledgling Freddie
Yma said:
You are wrong!

GV-Miera

Fledgling Freddie
GimmlyTheDorf said:
no1 has received the game apart from everywhere but the UK.

have to wait untill thuseday aswell to get my copy of the game... but there are still enough other things to do, so just have fun, they can't help it the distribution is going slow.

Funkybunny

Banned
atm my warlock is lvl 17 and its a mix of questing and old zone xping... and its ALOT more fun then moderna.. and i learn how to play this char wich is very .. different... :)

Granville

Fledgling Freddie
tbh i was thinking of moderna'ing as i quit once after getting fed up with the EXP slog. changed my mind tho, i will see if i can get groups and have fun lvling and if i do then great :).

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Was leveling my Valk with Gotrag before I came to Switzerland. Tis a very nice char to play with ö

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Moriaana said:
Its a class in Midgard. Since when did it have to be any good? Midgard classes always get nerfed anyway :p

yes rly, all bad mid chars get nerfed... Savages, ow wait... they were ver OP. BD's... wait... they didn't get nerfed. Pac healers... ow... again... no nerf. Warlocks, yeah... they should deffo get nerfed...

such hipochricy.

and why is the endgame shit? rvr is the only thing in daoc worth doing ;x

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
BDs have been nerfed 3 times now tbh oO

2 SI times,
1 Catacombs Times

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
Huntingtons said:
yes rly, all bad mid chars get nerfed... Savages, ow wait... they were ver OP. BD's... wait... they didn't get nerfed. Pac healers... ow... again... no nerf. Warlocks, yeah... they should deffo get nerfed...

such hipochricy.

and why is the endgame shit? rvr is the only thing in daoc worth doing ;x

wtf is over powered with Pac healers? you must be dreaming or something...

Brite

Banned
Megarevs said:
wtf is over powered with Pac healers? you must be dreaming or something...

mega m8s your OP !11111!!!1one!111eleven!!!!11

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom