MoC1 & Buff Shears

Zede

Part of the furniture
Ok...if I get MoC 1 RA ( on cleric)... and I shear buffs..erm are they sheared completely ?

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Yes just nerfs the already pitful damage component of the spell :) At least its pitful on hib and our shears are suppose to have a damage bonus over mid/alb shears :O main negative side effect is you effectively cant heal for the duration, but judging from your other posts sounds like you want to be very high enhance so that may not be a problem

Zede

Part of the furniture
Ballard said:
Yes just nerfs the already pitful damage component of the spell :) At least its pitful on hib and our shears are suppose to have a damage bonus over mid/alb shears :O main negative side effect is you effectively cant heal for the duration, but judging from your other posts sounds like you want to be very high enhance so that may not be a problem

thanks for the reply

"cannot heal for the duration"

what do you mean by this m8 ? duration of what ?

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
'effectively' being the operative word. MOC nerfs the amount you heal for aswell. I.e. MOC1 you will heal for 25% of what you healed for before, that combined with the fact you are high enhance spec meant you werent gonna be an ultra healer before hand so you healing will be so bad almost to be not worth it while moc is running.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom