MoBlogs?

Xavier

Can't get enough of FH
I'm sure you guys have probably seen this place by now, but I thought I'd share it anyhow... Worst case I get called a Glen :p

Basically, Textamerica is a mobile blogging site, take pictures and email them to a predefined address and they'll appear online within seconds... along with any title, caption and blog text you include.

not mine, but a good example

Xav

Jonty

Fledgling Freddie
Hello

If anyone is interested in this technology, then many systems are beginning to support it. Blogger.com offers mobile and even audio blogging when last I checked, and locally hosted blogging utilities such as MovableType, NucleusCMS and many more also offer such facilities.

In fact, with a little coding, it's fairly easy to write your own mobile blogging script, which simply retrieves your blogging email from a specified server, parsers it and utilises the data accordingly. He says :rolleyes: hehe :)

Shall we be expecting TechNation news roundups by email from you then, Xavier? :p

Kind Regards

Xavier

Can't get enough of FH
Jonty said:
Hello

If anyone is interested in this technology, then many systems are beginning to support it. Blogger.com offers mobile and even audio blogging when last I checked, and locally hosted blogging utilities such as MovableType, NucleusCMS and many more also offer such facilities.

In fact, with a little coding, it's fairly easy to write your own mobile blogging script, which simply retrieves your blogging email from a specified server, parsers it and utilises the data accordingly. He says, hehe :)

Shall we be expecting TechNation news roundups by email from you then, Xavier? :p

Kind Regards
as soon as you code it ;)

Jonty

Fledgling Freddie
Xavier said:
as soon as you code it ;)
Pah! hehe. Well, if you'd really like it ...

Kind Regards

Jonty

P.S. Your mobile(s) equiped with XHTML browsers should be able to access the current backed anyway :)

Xavier

Can't get enough of FH
Seems like a cool idea :D

sit in a briefing, typing news articles as company x makes its announcements with a keyboard plugged into meh XDA - take a photo or two and before anyone else has even gotten near a PC it could be online... spinky:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom