mobile phones

E

Easdown

as i cant think of anything else to get for christmas i was thinking about getting a mobile phone, and since i know absolutely nothing about mobiles i was hoping someone here would,

i want a picture phone at least, a good one to get some funny pictures when im out on the town, and maybe a video phone cause my mates got one with some hilareous recorded videos of our mates on it. so what do you all think i shud get?

C

Conchabar

Originally posted by Aoami
Just use a telephone box, it's cheaper.

walking around with a telephone box is soooooooo retro

A

Aoami

Originally posted by Conchabar
walking around with a telephone box is soooooooo retro

Yeah, and? The A-Team is retro but it's still the best program on tv.

O

old.Wildfire

7250i on an o2-online monthly tariff so that you never have to pay for anything (other than £50 for the handset, but its nice) like me, wheeeee!

www.o2.co.uk

I

iluvatur

video phones are the coolest thing you can ever buy.... i had so much fun wit my brothers... you can guess whats on my xmas wishlist :D

N

-Nuked-

take a pic of up your ass crack and send it too all your friends :) idea of the day imo.

L

Loveless

Originally posted by -Nuked-
take a pic of up your ass crack and send it too all your friends :) idea of the day imo.

Or take a pic of your mates bird blowing you and send it to him.

H

healer_mcheal

dont buy a samsumg.
have one myself, 3-4 mates have em aswell and said same thing as me, they are shit and they wouldnt have a 2nd one

K

kirennia

buy a crap phone and it wont get nicked and you wont have a knife put at yout throat for it. If you wanna take pictures, just take out a camera ffs :D

E

--Eraser--

i still wait for a mobile which includes MP3-player and a USB-stick (storage device thingy).
cameras...who needs that crap :p

N

-Nuked-

get 1 of the very first motorola's.. the 1's they used to build houses with, imo they will come back in fashion soon!

S

'Shy

Originally posted by --Eraser--
i still wait for a mobile which includes MP3-player and a USB-stick (storage device thingy).
cameras...who needs that crap :p

Watches with USB are much cooler :D

K

Karlo

Ive got a Nokia 3650 which aint bad

Thing is I got a £250 phone bill lat month.

Fucking ex g/friend.. grr

H

healer_mcheal

my phone bill is 250 and my phones been blocked till i pay it, thats 250 quid for 10 days into the month ;d

M

makgsnake

i got the Sagem my-6 camera phone, very good qualtiy picture and a nice phone.
i got it for £20 from my contacts, but its only £130 in argos ;)

L

leoric

I got a Parrot with msg bottle on its leg! No problems with reception, Its hands free from the moment you let it go! And It comes in a variety of different colors :)

R

Ravenbourne

Originally posted by makgsnake
i got the Sagem my-6 camera phone, very good qualtiy picture and a nice phone.
i got it for £20 from my contacts, but its only £130 in argos ;)

thats the one i have, i dont like it though

O

old.Zuljin

Go buy your self a Siemens M55.. you wont be lost there. Got 1 my self, and im normally very critical about mobile phones ( think i know what there is to know about mobiles ).

O

old.Zuljin

Originally posted by 'Shy
Watches with USB are much cooler :D

samsung have actually made a phone with USB storage ( 128mb memory in the phone, and supports the new 2gb flashcards ) and Mp3 player.. just dunno when it will be in europe :x

S

'Shy

Originally posted by healer_mcheal
dont buy a samsumg.
have one myself, 3-4 mates have em aswell and said same thing as me, they are shit and they wouldnt have a 2nd one

I have a Samsung C100 - it's teh uber! Except it's so damn new you can't get ringtones or wallpapers for it yet :(

O

old.shotgunstow

I have a Sagem myG-5 it looks like a Gameboy, but it isn't really all I thought it would be.

R

-RG-Jaond

Got a SonyEricsson p900 and work pay all my calls :)

A nice phone but way to expansive imo if I would have to pay for it myself.

S

shadybrack

Originally posted by old.Wildfire
7250i on an o2-online monthly tariff so that you never have to pay for anything (other than £50 for the handset, but its nice) like me, wheeeee!

www.o2.co.uk

i have a 7250i only its with my orange pay as you go sim ^ ^

O

old.shotgunstow

Yeah I'm on Orange Pay as you go, and I buy a 50 pound voucher which gives me 5p texts, and I buy the 20 quid text-saver which gives me 3 free texts a day for a year. Yeah that is kewl.

Edit just remembered that text-saver thing also gives me five quid credit, so all round 1095 texts for 15 quid, works out at about 1.4p each :D

E

Easdown

im just gonna get a simfree and use the simcard that i have atm, its orange pay as ya go.

well i've seen the 7250i the screen seems a bit small for me....
what about the samsung p400??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom