Mobile cases

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
Got a couple of HTC M9s arriving in the morning. I'm happy with a UAG case as is my usual, but Mrs Yuck wants a nice leather jobbie. I'm struggling to find anything really nice in brown leather, loads of pleather nonsense though :/
Hit me up with some suggestions por favor chaps :) Book style opening rather than flip top.

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
It does, looked there already :) Was looking for other options though. Maybe something a bit more "designery" .

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
http://tuff-luv.com/catalog/product...ng-s2-s3-s4-olive-striped-brown/category/105/

samsung_galaxy_s2_s3_s4_wallet_case_austin_craig_vintage_brown_leather_olive_stripe_4_4.jpg

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Try Vaja cases in Argentina. They don't have one listed on their website but if you ask, they might be working on something. The quality of their gear is excellent.

http://www.vajacases.com/

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
Thanks chaps for the suggestions. The Incipio site actually made me lol, I've never heard plastic described as "vegan leather" before :)
Anyway eventually bought this
tetded-premium-leather-case-for-htc-one-m9-dijon-ii-bulge-prestige-white03-.jpg

from here.
Nice quality case and a bit different. They have some nice cases for the men too. Delivery was just over a week, signed for international.
I bought this for me
HTCM9_ASH_PT0_MAIN_3000_grande.png

very butch don't you think? :)
Seriously though very good drop protection and not as bulky as it looks. It's my second UAG case, needed due to work.

As an aside the phones are really nice, camera is improved enough for my needs and apparently I'll be able to save images in RAW format soon so I'll have to see if that is useful to me.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Similar to what I have but mines just black. Very happy with it. Decent hard case with a nice leather cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom