**ML9 - TONIGHT - 26th Jan @ 7pm GMT**

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
There was a theurg, Largo, that was standing AFK at phoenix. If he had been active, we could well have killed it (if he was an appropriate spec ofc).

<---- Is Largo, and I fell asleep, sowwy. :(

He's still up there if you wanna give it another go :p

Marc

FH is my second home
Nomans Land said:
Like all my other raids :p

before u start to pat yourself on your back about how uber you think your raids are, did u remember to do your presteps for those raids as I believe its slipped your mind tonight lolz

fotm

Fledgling Freddie
How many ppl did you have?

We did ml9 with 2fg tanks in mid a while ago, but that was with 3sbs for distract aswell, maybe you didnt have any infils

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
fotm said:
How many ppl did you have?

We did ml9 with 2fg tanks in mid a while ago, but that was with 3sbs for distract aswell, maybe you didnt have any infils

We had 3 distracts, however even using it correctly, the mob ocassionally manages to move forwards slightly. What we really needed was more tanks (we had about 3, and they were paladins).

We got it to about 20% before a statue managed to get back to the generator.

Aussie

Banned
eggy said:
There was a theurg, Largo, that was standing AFK at phoenix. If he had been active, we could well have killed it (if he was an appropriate spec ofc).

The raid was absolutely perfect until the last stage - I'd like to commend everyone on the raid for brilliant teamwork and cooperative thinking. Never seen a ML9 done so fast. Just a pity about the firepower :(

All can join on Spiral's raid to zerg phoenix, will take a few seconds to kill, no doubt.
I doubt it, theur pets were doing 0 dmg , never seen a single hit from 1 of my pets and 3 theurs were coordinating their petspam. only thing those pets did was increase the tanks dmg & make them more hit.

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Marc said:
before u start to pat yourself on your back about how uber you think your raids are, did u remember to do your presteps for those raids as I believe its slipped your mind tonight lolz

Was hardly patting myself on the back... actually far from it, I was just saying that all my raids have just been zerged = no skill.

And fyi I hadnt run any of those raids before so hardly even knew what the Presteps I had to do myself for them were coz most of the time I was to lazy to check VoS.

Havent seen you run a ML rush... So fo :p

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Actually on the first ml9 raid several days ago my theurgists pet spam was hitting on many hits. Not for alot 1-2 damage a time but the hits were landing.

Those were the 48 earth spec pets though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom