**ML9 - TONIGHT - 26th Jan @ 7pm GMT**

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
SHORT NOTICE RAID

Going to run a ML9 and maybe 10 Eggy® TONIGHT.

Why?

A lot missed the ML9 the other day, so I aim to set this straight.

Rules are here.

Meet: 6:30pm GMT @ Aerus haven, 7pm moveout. /bg will be on Eggy.

btr

Fledgling Freddie
will be there with my palla, just want those chain legs for mins :p

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Raid will go ahead if we have a minimum of three decent groups.

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
nice to arrange this when both a jacinas raid , a ml1 raid and ml8 pre is annonced :touch:
anyway if u dont get enough ppl u can always help slaying cyrek, we will probably get all help we can :worthy:

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Oboy said:
nice to arrange this when both a jacinas raid , a ml1 raid and ml8 pre is annonced :touch:

I’m terribly sorry that my life and free time doesn’t fit around yours. Would you like me to give you a lolly?

Aussie

Banned
why would that be a problem? its not like ppl that need ml1 or ml8 can enter ml9

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
If you are interested in getting the raid done btw:

*Bring ML8+ earth theurgist bots
*Bring ML8+ buffbots

Significant noticed effort can often be worth Eggy points. And what do points make?

Prizes!

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
I’m terribly sorry that my life and free time doesn’t fit around yours. Would you like me to give you a lolly?
its bigger chanse that ppl will spread out to much on these raids wich will cause failure of all of them, better to just do some succesfull ones.

Aussie said:
why would that be a problem? its not like ppl that need ml1 or ml8 can enter ml9
ppl may have alts

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Oboy said:
its bigger chanse that ppl will spread out

That's what I'm hoping.

However, the ML1 raid people could wait until Saturday for my BG steps if they wanted a better chance of a quick, efficient raid.

Anyway, let's see what happens ;)

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
its bigger chanse that ppl will spread out to much on these raids wich will cause failure of all of them, better to just do some succesfull ones.

Maybe... JUST MAYBE... there are people who don´t need ml1 or ml8 pre or Jacinas? Are they allowed to do something together or are they required to stand around looking stupid until the announced raids are over?

some people....

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
That's what I'm hoping.

However, the ML1 raid people could wait until Saturday for my BG steps if they wanted a better chance of a quick, efficient raid.

Anyway, let's see what happens ;)

yes will do!
sorry for being frustrated but last time i tried to arrange a jacinas hunt 6ppl showed up and credit for this artie is the last thing i need in my temp. :cheers:

drimell

Fledgling Freddie
Ml9

Will be there with Aroag my cleric. Just need 9.10 as i missed it as well but will tag along for MLxp.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
.1-.9 done in an hour, but we lacked the firepower for the Phoenix. 1 more theurg...

Oh well, :)

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Feel so sorry for all the people who have attended both ML9 raids in few days and got 1-9 and not got .10.. all come my raid :p zerg 4tehwin

Methos

Loyal Freddie
Nomans Land said:
Feel so sorry for all the people who have attended both ML9 raids in few days and got 1-9 and not got .10.. all come my raid :p zerg 4tehwin

First raid did get .10, but very late ;)

I feel sorry for the people that didn't get it due to having to get up early next day, but there were also people that left cos they thought .10 wouldnt be doable, and those got what they deserved.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
I fell asleep again lol. I need to start drinking coffee methinks. Ironically I had a earth theurg too.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
There was a theurg, Largo, that was standing AFK at phoenix. If he had been active, we could well have killed it (if he was an appropriate spec ofc).

The raid was absolutely perfect until the last stage - I'd like to commend everyone on the raid for brilliant teamwork and cooperative thinking. Never seen a ML9 done so fast. Just a pity about the firepower :(

All can join on Spiral's raid to zerg phoenix, will take a few seconds to kill, no doubt.

brnie

Fledgling Freddie
im asuming you need to be higher than ml0 to come, i tryed clicking the rules link but it didnt work :[

if i can come at ml0 i dont mind giving a hand, if not good luck to all :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom