ML8 Group Steps - Wednesday Night

Linnet

Fledgling Freddie
Note: this depends on servers being available, of course, if Wed turns out to be patch day.

Wanted, few people who need ML8 prerequisites. This will be quite fast, there are only 3 trials that need to be done as a group now, and we won't need to find Kratos again. (And have made an executive decision that we'll farm centaur heads with the bg on Saturday :) )

Meet 7:30 UK time at Aerus Haven.

Cleric1: me
Cleric/ Friar:
Paladin:
Shield Tank:
Spare:
Spare:
Spare:
Spare:

Also, if anyone has any spare items that are needed for 8.5 (Kratos and his subquest) kicking around in their vaults that you are willing to let us use, let me know please.

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
My infil will be ready for these if you're making an allowance for PvE gimps ;)

Vermin

Loyal Freddie
ahh great....dragon raid at same time, will just have to cancel that and join u instead if u need me as pally ;)

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
I can offer my level 50 Matter Cabalist if you want it, otherwise a level 50 Thrust Infil. May solo the steps tomorrow though. Will keep you informed if I get picked.

Corran

Part of the furniture
lvl 50 friar available for that. Posting for Bushbaby

Lvl 42+ (depends how far i get in leveling, 42 atm) sorc also needs it so would like to bring him along myself in one the free gimp spots if is one :)

Linnet

Fledgling Freddie
Really am not fussed about class, spec, and level (other than what I specified above), but if there are more than 7 people who want to come, I will try to give priority to those who need credit in order to come to the raid on Saturday. Since others don't have quite the same rush to do it this week.

(So say if that applies to you!)

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
I don't need ML8 yet, so will sit this one out if others need the group steps.

Corran

Part of the furniture
well bushbaby needs credit for sure, been stuck on it since she missed the 1fg's just before seks ml8.

My sorc needs it but then it aint too urgent, i get all the ml's out the way early thou so i can work on just mlxp. less stressing :)

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
i'm interested in doing this, still need all ml8 steps so getting these groups steps done would be nice esp. with the upcoming ml8 bg steps raid ya mentioned (although i'm not seeing a thread about it yet :S)
All i can offer is a lvl 50 cleric

Linnet

Fledgling Freddie
Graknak said:
esp. with the upcoming ml8 bg steps raid ya mentioned (although i'm not seeing a thread about it yet :S)

Skim down the page :p Poor mods are allowed to take Sundays off from stickying things!

Toyotomi

Fledgling Freddie
Please sign me up as Hermes (minstrel) if there is space. I am currently ml7 and need ml8 group steps for BG on Saturday. Many thanks.

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
Lubbock 50 pally and i have a centaur head and a barrel lying around :m00:

Linnet

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks, all

OK, will make it:

Cleric: me
Cleric: Cuthbert
Paladin: Wermin
Shieldman: Stanleycup
Proper Tank1: Bushbaby
Proper Tank2: Thya
Apprentice Tank: Lubbock
Minstrel: Hermes

Meet 7:30 (UK time) Aerus Haven, on Wednesday

Since there's some demand, I might try to rearrange my calendar to do this again on Friday!

(Have to say, it isn't all that hard though.)

Also Yussef, I'd be really interested to know if you can solo 8.9. I can believe it's doable with the right class, but I'd love to know if you succeed.

Poag

m00?
I think you mean

Linnet said:
OK, will make it:

Cleric: me
Cleric: Cuthbert
Paladin: Wermin
Shieldman: Stanleycup
Proper Tank1: Bushbaby
Proper Tank2: Lubbock
Apprentice Tank: Thya
Minstrel: Hermes

Or its the first time i have seen a scout called a 'Proper Tank' :)

RedDevil

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to come with my lvl 50 cleric . So if you'll have a plase pm to Owner . :worthy:

Brolundar

One of Freddy's beloved
Any chance that you will do it with 2 groups? It wont last much longer because trials did repop after less then 30 mins and having backup makes it much easier.

I want to bring my Cleric for ml-xp and probably some guild mates want to join too.

Linnet

Fledgling Freddie
Brolundar said:
Any chance that you will do it with 2 groups? It wont last much longer because trials did repop after less then 30 mins and having backup makes it much easier.

I want to bring my Cleric for ml-xp and probably some guild mates want to join too.

Hm, well. I can take 2 groups if enough people show up, I guess. But we didn't find anything we couldn't easily take with 1fg, really. If anyone wants to come and try to form a second group out of spare peoples, you are welcome to come with us.

(Not entirely sure how much MLxp there will be either, I'm pretty sure there isn't from 8.4. Not sure about the other two.)

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
cant belive you call my pally an Apprentice tank :eek2: that will get dire consequences :touch:
But ill be there anyhow :)

Moth Twiceborn

Fledgling Freddie
I will be putting together the second group.

Paladin: me
Shieldman: Breuse
Cleric: Brolundar
Cleric: Owner
Spare: Wings
Spare: Sma
Spare: Chun
Spare: Arethir

This way, we might be able to have a go at the zergy village of centaurs...

Corran

Part of the furniture
just to point out it takes up to 2hrs for some the trials to respawn, learnt that the annoying way :(

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Moth Twiceborn said:
I will be putting together the second group.

Paladin: me
Shieldman: Breuse
Cleric: Brolundar
Cleric: Owner
Spare: Wings
Spare: Sma
Spare: Chun
Spare: Arethir

This way, we might be able to have a go at the zergy village of centaurs...

erk... just noticed this now, I've made plans for going out tomorrow night, will only be online from 7:30-8:30 which is cutting it too tight for these pre-reqs :mad:

I'll login though incase you don't have a replacement...

Linnet

Fledgling Freddie
Yussef said:
I can replace Sma if needed :p

If Moth grabs you for Sma's spot, I'll take Naagauk to replace Cuthbert, which I think just about clears everyone (except Corran's sorc, so sorry about that but just give us a yell when you want to do it.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom