about wednesday night at the dragon raid

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
this is about the dragon raid on wednesday night

hi goa yesterday night at 9pm gmt we all went LD who where on the dragon raid.
we started at 7:30pm gmt got to the dragon at 8pm gmt and then we where killing goly for an hour. when we got to 9pm I think the server crashed and the dragon was down to 10%.
we came back into game found that the dragon was back up full life and then we where bascally buggerd then as goly came towards us and we all got killed which was bascally the whole bg. when we all got back into game.

Last night when that happened I was quite angry we got nothing when it took 1 hour or more to get the dragon down too 10% and we got nothing out of it. also other players in the dragon raid last night where quite anry at this becuase they came to the dragon raid and also got nothing.

so Im asking could we get repec stones or anything to make me and other people happy who where on that dragon raid last night.

and this is what I got back from goa reply
Hello,

Thank you for your report, We can fully understand that it must have been very frustrating to take the dragon down to just 10% health when the disconnect occurred, however this was a router problem within the OpenTransit system - something which is out of our control.

Unfortunately we are unable to grant any players items for killing the dragon as this is against our policy - however we do hope that you will be able to try again and find success.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Community Manager

well what a whole load of rubish goa you are a complete ball shit company what a fucking muck up

scherer

Fledgling Freddie
this is about the dragon raid on wednesday night

hi goa yesterday night at 9pm gmt we all went LD who where on the dragon raid.
we started at 7:30pm gmt got to the dragon at 8pm gmt and then we where killing goly for an hour. when we got to 9pm I think the server crashed and the dragon was down to 10%.
we came back into game found that the dragon was back up full life and then we where bascally buggerd then as goly came towards us and we all got killed which was bascally the whole bg. when we all got back into game.

Last night when that happened I was quite angry we got nothing when it took 1 hour or more to get the dragon down too 10% and we got nothing out of it. also other players in the dragon raid last night where quite anry at this becuase they came to the dragon raid and also got nothing.

so Im asking could we get repec stones or anything to make me and other people happy who where on that dragon raid last night.

and this is what I got back from goa reply
Hello,

Thank you for your report, We can fully understand that it must have been very frustrating to take the dragon down to just 10% health when the disconnect occurred, however this was a router problem within the OpenTransit system - something which is out of our control.

Unfortunately we are unable to grant any players items for killing the dragon as this is against our policy - however we do hope that you will be able to try again and find success.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Community Manager

well what a whole load of rubish goa you are a complete ball shit company what a fucking muck up

tbh did you really espect to get respec stones lol?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Asking for stuff from a mob you didn't kill is against the soth :eek:

Anaesh

Loyal Freddie
out of interest, how many did turn up?[/QUOTE]

2 fgs - enough to easily kill the beast:clap:

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
still we should of got somthing took us 30 mins to get there and took us nearlly over 1 hour to get it to 10% then we all went LD

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Solic Archers said:
still we should of got somthing took us 30 mins to get there and took us nearlly over 1 hour to get it to 10% then we all went LD

You think this is the first time it's happened??

notin

Fledgling Freddie
You think this is the first time it's happened??
I feel sorry for Stella 1st raid for while and an utter balls up by GOA there should be compensation for us all thats what we pay for a service but thats a dieing word by suppliers all over.

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
goa have really lost it this time tbh after that dragon raid loads of people from dyvet are leaving its sad everyone is leaveing dyvet was a great server to play on got great momerys about it.
its just sad that goa cba to get the server back up

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Would you have whined and complained if the Dragon dropped just " a bag of gold?"

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Would you have whined and complained if the Dragon dropped just " a bag of gold?"

Happened on mid/pryd iirc? :D

And some other time the loot disappeard in the hill Gjalp stands on..

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
wonder how long goa have had dyvet related emails set to junk mail?

why are you still killing the dragon?

isnt there like 5hibs/mids left at primetime?

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Happened on mid/pryd iirc? :D

And some other time the loot disappeard in the hill Gjalp stands on..

Aye, and a few times on Camlann. Its not GOA's fault, monsters arnt coded to drop lot 100% of the time

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
lol we blaim it on goa becuase there the ones who own the server I don't give a shit if it was not there fault but they should of given us somthing even if we didn't kill the dragon.
now as that has happened everyone is leaving dyvet

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Solic Archers said:
I don't give a shit if it was not there fault but they should of given us somthing even if we didn't kill the dragon.

So you want loot for mobs you didn't kill now?
Why not ask for some ML10 stuff as well since you went LD, least they can do right!

A cat walked across my keyboard yesterday which meant I didn't manage to kill a kobold.. Think if I rightnow it they will give me some RP's?

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
So you want loot for mobs you didn't kill now?
Why not ask for some ML10 stuff as well since you went LD, least they can do right!

A cat walked across my keyboard yesterday which meant I didn't manage to kill a kobold.. Think if I rightnow it they will give me some RP's?

even if all of this was given would it actually effect more than about 6 people?

wasted whine, gotta channel it for full effect, like, declaring war on france due to GoA's incompetence, I'm sure theres a few people around europe politician wise who'd love an excuse to bomb ze frogs!

Xeros

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Solic,

get over it. I was also on that DR. It was indeed ashame. But as we say here in Belgium, you are making from an mosquito an elephant.

Think you are the only one of all the ppl on the DR who is really upset. NOBODY has left the server already for the sever crash on DR, only you.

So stop saying that more ppl are leaving now because of that.

The ppl who are still on Dyvet are the ppl now I think who will stay untill they plug the power.

There are still pve groups and rvr became more fun for most ppl now that most of the leet ppl are gone, so others get more easily groups and rps. Some have actually now more fun in rvr then a few months ago.

I wanna thank all mids, hibs and albs for not giving up and still giving nice fights in rvr btw

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom