ML8 BG Raid Sunday the 15th!

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
can't you persuade him to do the raid too at some point this weekend? :)

Dood

Fledgling Freddie
Xzoltan said:
Yes sad news indeed, but my driver is no longer able to make it this weekend due to RL stuff... As the next weekend is already taken we will have to postpone this 14 days... New date is sunday the 29th! same time same rules same place, jsut different date... Once again sorry about this but this is how it has to be done..

Xzoltan and Spyf.

I can provide the faceloc command knowledge to the ML8 zerg, its not that difficult really.

so I guess we are back on track then for sunday

Xzoltan

Fledgling Freddie
As it is now, me and spyf will be doing a ml8 bg raid sunday the 29th.. I dont mind if any1 else is up for taking the task to do one tomorrow (the 15th) as me and spyf are jsut as pissed as every1 else that we have to postpone it.. I was also looking forward to join ml9 and ml10 raids. Any1 feeling they wanna lead this raid please do, i wont be leading one untill the 29th.

X.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Dood said:
I can provide the faceloc command knowledge to the ML8 zerg, its not that difficult really.

so I guess we are back on track then for sunday

Someone would need to gather all the bits for the Kratos step

Xzoltan

Fledgling Freddie
TappiFriar said:
I will be there with Tappi the friar lev 50

Hope you know its postponed to sunday the 29th unless some1 else takes over the raid tomorrow.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
As the saying goes: if you want something done properly ..... do it yourself :p

Guess Ill try my hand at leading this tomorrow then. New thread inc for it in a few mins.

Xzoltan said:
lead a raid yourself then
Yeah we're being completely unreasonable to expect that when you post this 2 weeks in advance you might actually be capable of leading it.

Clearly you dont realise that other people made plans around this: ML9/10 are planned for next week, people spent alot of time on doing the group steps during the week so that theyd be able to attend, etc. Doing this on the 29th is not an acceptable solution: that means delaying ML9/10 for at least another 2 weeks: even if you are successful.

And since it appears you dont think your capable of leading this without someone there to hold you hand I cant be the only person that has serious doubts over whether you could do this properly or not.

If your not certain your actually able to do it: dont post it in the first place. Plenty of other folks would have done it instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom