ML8 BG Raid Sunday the 15th!

Xzoltan

Fledgling Freddie
Greetings

As it sas i will be hosting a ML8 BG raid Sunday the 15th. This is a BG Raid and we will do following trials:

8.1 - Agnes Crystal
8.6 - Agnes Will
8.3 - Agnes Sword
8.2 - Agnes Shield
8.8 - Gorgons Secret
8.10 - gnes Great Might

They will be done in that order! The following Prequests will have to be completed before the raid starts (i wont stop you joining ofc even though you havent done them):

8.4 - Centaurs Hunt
8.5 - Treasure of the Cyclops
8.7 - Agnes Might
8.9 - Agnes Spare Arm

The raid will set off from Aerus Haven at 1:00BST/2:00CET! BG will be up by me at no later then 30 mins before the raid starts.

We will NOT wait for people being late, if you are late you will have to catch up by yourself. We will leave on time.

The lotto rules will be as following:

1. Lotto for the class you brought. If you want to lotto for an alt, pm me at least 15 mins before the raid starts. I will be online long time before so you have plenty of time to sort this out.

2. Scrolls will NOT be lottoed. They are lottoed individualy in groups. I do not want to hear any complaining in bg when/if a rare scroll drops.

3. Keys will be lottoed first. After that we will proceed with Remains, stars, 100% drops etc... Ppl that win keys WILL be able to win in the main lotto aswell. But only 1 item from the main lotto as everyone else. So yes, you can win 2 items if you are lucky. But since its usually crap items you get in chests this will not count as the main lotto.

BG rules:

The BG will be set to lsiten mode. All groupleaders, seen via /bg groups, will have leader rights.

If we spot ppl being afk half the raid they will be kicked from BG.
If you spam the bg with useless crap you will be kicked from BG
If you do something that will destroy or might destroy the raid you will be kicked from BG
If you dont obey the rules you will be kicked from BG :)
Other then that, use common sense as what you say in BG.

Ofc ppl will not be kicked right away, they will be given a few chances depending on how bad and what they do.

The driver for this raid will be Wacco. To avoid afkers being stuck to him if he has to pull something alone you will all stick your group leaders and the group leaders will stick wacco. If the group leader have to be afk, asign a temp person to stick wacco. Me and wacco will be the only ones giving commands unless i say otherwise.

Hope to see you there

Xzoltan and Wacco

PS: Sticky please :)

PPS: Btw, i should tell spiritraiser from wacco: LAZY BASTARD :p

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Nice raid rules, seen some of them rules before :D

Ill be there

Eraser

Loyal Freddie
finally ML8 raid :)
i ll be there.
now some1 please invite me to a prestep group-raid please :D

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
8.5 is the Kratos step?

If so that is a bg step now and much easier to do in bg than to try and do as groups in advance.

Unalive

Fledgling Freddie
yes I need group steps if anyone wants to make a group tomorrow to do them.

Spyf

Loyal Freddie
Javai said:
8.5 is the Kratos step?

If so that is a bg step now and much easier to do in bg than to try and do as groups in advance.

Reason it have to be made in before raid is.....cant have 50+ ppl running around and get killed all over GG and AG looking for this :eek6:
It have to made before raid...take it or leave it

Elvo^Rylu

Fledgling Freddie
8.5 is a bg step and it's very easily done with the bg.

During the week, get a grp together of volounteers to get the quest from Kratos and collect the items.

Then on the day ask the same grp of volounteers (or a new group) to go look for Kratos ~30 min-1 hour before the raid starts and follow him around.

Go to Kratos as the first thing on the raid, hand in items and done :)

Just a suggestion ofc.

PS. I'll help with both collecting items and locating Kratos if your up for doing it this way.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Spyf said:
Reason it have to be made in before raid is.....cant have 50+ ppl running around and get killed all over GG and AG looking for this :eek6:
It have to made before raid...take it or leave it
Noob :p

The roaming range of Kratos was fixed: it now roams over a very small area - takes 2 mins max to find him.

Spyf

Loyal Freddie
Due to my n00bness, not knowing it have been changed :eek:
We change 8.5 to be a part of sundays raid, since it will make alot easier for many ppl ;)
Thx to the ppl who corrected this :clap:

8.5 IS NOT A PRESTEP ANYMORE

Morry Molotov

Fledgling Freddie
Count me and Matje in for ML 8, and pm me ingame if u want to make a group for pre-steps, those we need too :)

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Thanks for organising Xzoltan :)

Will hopefully be there (although I have a nagging feeling it might clash with something...)

Xzoltan

Fledgling Freddie
Ml8 Raid Postponed!

Yes sad news indeed, but my driver is no longer able to make it this weekend due to RL stuff... As the next weekend is already taken we will have to postpone this 14 days... New date is sunday the 29th! same time same rules same place, jsut different date... Once again sorry about this but this is how it has to be done..

Xzoltan and Spyf.

Lwofyre

Fledgling Freddie
Xzoltan said:
Yes sad news indeed, but my driver is no longer able to make it this weekend due to RL stuff... As the next weekend is already taken we will have to postpone this 14 days... New date is sunday the 29th! same time same rules same place, jsut different date... Once again sorry about this but this is how it has to be done..

Xzoltan and Spyf.
Thats quite a shame since alot of ppl (including me) counted on this ML8 raid to attend following ML9 raid on tuesday and the ML10 raid on thursday.
Really hope some kind soul takes your raid and leads it.

Xzoltan

Fledgling Freddie
Lwofyre said:
Thats quite a shame since alot of ppl (including me) counted on this ML8 raid to attend following ML9 raid on tuesday and the ML10 raid on thursday.
Really hope some kind soul takes your raid and leads it.

ye i know :( i was hoping to join those raids aswell.... But cant do much to help it :/

Unalive

Fledgling Freddie
Yes I dont see how hard it is to read VoS and take over the driving.

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
I'm sure Edaemos will change date on his raids a bit. I still lack mlxp, and i'm gonna force him to postpone a bit :) so no worries, he needed this ml8 himself :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom