ML7 Deep Volcanus FARM Group - Saturday 5th March

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
Basically looking to stay for about 5-6 Hours farm some scrolls do ML7.7 a few times for the shields and thats pretty much it!

Also if you sign up state the name of your INGAME character with RR and ML level don't sign up if your not going to turn up aswell please...cheers! :m00:

Reqiurements:

Must be ML3 to enter the dungeon.

Meeting Arrangements

Volcanus Haven 17.45Gmt; 18.45 Cet

Looking to set off at 18.00 Gmt; 19.00 Cet

Rules

One roll per each RL player.

Everything will go in the lotto and will be /random 100 for highest to lowest gets to pick the first scroll/item when everyone has an item/scroll we roll again until everything is gone.

Group Setup:

Tank - Darkmack
Tank -
Light Tank/Seer -
Seer -
Pac Healer -
Sup SM
Sup SM -
Sup SM -

if anyone could bring a buffbot that would be great just to make sure we have enough buffs which are also decent :p

Hope to see you all there ...

Darkmack

Gaino

Fledgling Freddie
signing up with healer Gaino
ml5 , rr3L5, wild healing2, master of healing2
pac/mend specced

johny

Banned
Saaug rr 6l7 ml 8
Hansi rr 5l2 ml 4

can bring fop BB ml 8 aswell

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Supp SM siging up :)

name: Angle
rr4l9
ml5
Gear: ToA'ed
BB: yes and she is ml5 and can bring her along if needed.

Henx

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up with
Henx ShamanTank
Shaman - aug/mend spec
RR 2L7 (MCL2, wild healing1) - ML4

OwnedTBH

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up
50 Healer Flumpy
ml8 Perf , RR5l0,Fully toaed,50 Pac / rest mend,Self rezz etc,Casting speed cap / healing cap.

ps would'nt take Saaug realy Ive heard nasty stuff about him.

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
without making this into a huge whine thread about him I've PM'd him about how he isn't able to go anyway since he missed another event I hosted with no prior warning and no reply when I sent him a message in-game so basically he's banned from the events I host anyway...keep signing up!

Darkmack

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
Fab said:
ill be ther with fop bot and zerker

Can you tell me the ingame name of the characters please just so i know who you are RR and ML level! cheers..

Dmack

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
Group Setup:

Tank - Darkmack
Tank - !!!OPEN!!!!
Light Tank - Fab
Seer - Gaino
Pac Healer - Flumpy
Sup SM - Mercia
Sup SM - Angle
Sup SM - St. Anger

this is the group i'd like to use STILL need another shield tank though get back to me asap! cheers Dmack

St.Anger

One of Freddy's beloved
If it helps fixing the group, i can come the Mr. St.Anger himself, RR4 - ML8 shield thane, but that's 1 supp SM less then.

OwnedTBH

Fledgling Freddie
Ok I cant make tonight somethink inportant has come up but I can bring my m8 in as a warrior and he wants to sign up but you have to find a rep for me.

Signing up
Viiolent ML6 fully toaed/sced warrior signing up

Droping
Flumpy.

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
i cab Come with :

50 warr ml7 50/50/28 rr 2l6 MobII MoPII +12/12/10
sc'ed/toad name Ravnkel

or

50 Aug healer ml7 44/31/4 + 13/13 rr 3L6
Serenity II MoHII PRI Aug DexII ...
Sc'ed/Toad name Mirkles

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
New Group Setup:

Tank - Darkmack
Tank - Viiolent
Light Tank - Fab
healer (Aug) - Mirkles
Healer (Pac) - Gaino
Sup SM - Mercia
Sup SM - Angle
Sup SM - St. Anger

Please make sure you are there slightly before it starts so we can set off asap ;)

St.Anger

One of Freddy's beloved
Nice raid Mack, and all who joined, was fun and i think everyone got some candy in the end :) :worthy:

OwnedTBH

Fledgling Freddie
St.Anger said:
Nice raid Mack, and all who joined, was fun and i think everyone got some candy in the end :) :worthy:
Yea all but Viiolent who got tottaly ripped off 3 hours for nuthing. Just because he wanted to go out at 9:30 and he told you at the start. So you baslicy ripped him off just because he didnt want to be a fat lamer and play daoc to the early hrs of the morning and never go out like some people.

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
I couldn't have said this more READ THE THREAD BEFORE YOU SIGN UP it clearly says we were staying for 5!!! hours at least of farming and to reply to your hours until the early morning comment 11 Gmt? if your 12 I could see how this maybe a struggle for you otherwise it's not very demanding he also got to roll for the only scrolls he wanted Mad Tales 2/3 and Mad Tales 3/3 when he was leaving I stopped the raid for that lotto and they were the only scrolls worth anything which were dropped at that time BAR the 2 Tart 3/3s but he lost to higher rollers anyway on his scrolls... I don't think that is unfair. Also I hope you didn't expect me to just give him one of the scrolls which would have been totally unfair on the people who stayed for the entire raid. Further more I'm not going to stop the raid in the middle because one person wants to get off early and roll for everything after not reading sign up thread...as lotting is difficult enough without being surrounded by mobs in a ML7 area. I wouldn't expect anymore whine from this person as the raid atmosphere while he was there was some what unpleasent as agreed by some other members of the raid. However there was no doubt he did his job on the raid while he was there. As for your comments I don't really feel like saying anything about you Flumpy since I think you are a reasonable person who has been nice in most instances I have come across you, if you were there you may have seen things differently.

Darkmack

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom