This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ML7 Deep Volcanus FARM Group - Saturday 5th March

Discussion in 'Midgard' started by Darkmack, Mar 1, 2005.

1. Darkmack

Darkmack One of Freddy's beloved

Basically looking to stay for about 5-6 Hours farm some scrolls do ML7.7 a few times for the shields and thats pretty much it!

Also if you sign up state the name of your INGAME character with RR and ML level don't sign up if your not going to turn up aswell please...cheers! :m00:

Reqiurements:

Must be ML3 to enter the dungeon.

Meeting Arrangements

Volcanus Haven 17.45Gmt; 18.45 Cet

Looking to set off at 18.00 Gmt; 19.00 Cet

Rules

One roll per each RL player.

Everything will go in the lotto and will be /random 100 for highest to lowest gets to pick the first scroll/item when everyone has an item/scroll we roll again until everything is gone.

Group Setup:

Tank - Darkmack
    Tank -
    Light Tank/Seer -
    Seer -
    Pac Healer -
    Sup SM
    Sup SM -
    Sup SM -

if anyone could bring a buffbot that would be great just to make sure we have enough buffs which are also decent :p

Hope to see you all there ...

Darkmack

2. Gaino

Gaino Fledgling Freddie

signing up with healer Gaino
    ml5 , rr3L5, wild healing2, master of healing2
    pac/mend specced

3. johny

johny Banned

Saaug rr 6l7 ml 8
    Hansi rr 5l2 ml 4

can bring fop BB ml 8 aswell

4. balkeriz

balkeriz One of Freddy's beloved

Supp SM siging up :)

name: Angle
    rr4l9
    ml5
    Gear: ToA'ed
    BB: yes and she is ml5 and can bring her along if needed.

5. Henx

Henx Fledgling Freddie

Signing up with
    Henx ShamanTank
    Shaman - aug/mend spec
    RR 2L7 (MCL2, wild healing1) - ML4

6. OwnedTBH

OwnedTBH Fledgling Freddie

Signing up
    50 Healer Flumpy
    ml8 Perf , RR5l0,Fully toaed,50 Pac / rest mend,Self rezz etc,Casting speed cap / healing cap.

ps would'nt take Saaug realy Ive heard nasty stuff about him.

7. St.Anger

St.Anger One of Freddy's beloved

Sup SM with capped dex and piety - MCL 1

8. Darkmack

without making this into a huge whine thread about him I've PM'd him about how he isn't able to go anyway since he missed another event I hosted with no prior warning and no reply when I sent him a message in-game so basically he's banned from the events I host anyway...keep signing up!

Darkmack

9. mercury

mercury Fledgling Freddie

signing

Mercia - Full supp sm signing on.

10. Fab

Fab Fledgling Freddie

ill be ther with fop bot and zerker

11. Darkmack

Can you tell me the ingame name of the characters please just so i know who you are RR and ML level! cheers..

Dmack

12. Darkmack

Group Setup:

Tank - Darkmack
    Tank - !!!OPEN!!!!
    Light Tank - Fab
    Seer - Gaino
    Pac Healer - Flumpy
    Sup SM - Mercia
    Sup SM - Angle
    Sup SM - St. Anger

this is the group i'd like to use STILL need another shield tank though get back to me asap! cheers Dmack

13. St.Anger

If it helps fixing the group, i can come the Mr. St.Anger himself, RR4 - ML8 shield thane, but that's 1 supp SM less then.

14. OwnedTBH

Ok I cant make tonight somethink inportant has come up but I can bring my m8 in as a warrior and he wants to sign up but you have to find a rep for me.

Signing up
    Viiolent ML6 fully toaed/sced warrior signing up

Droping
    Flumpy.

15. Sigwyen

Sigwyen Fledgling Freddie

i cab Come with :

50 warr ml7 50/50/28 rr 2l6 MobII MoPII +12/12/10
    sc'ed/toad name Ravnkel

or

50 Aug healer ml7 44/31/4 + 13/13 rr 3L6
    Serenity II MoHII PRI Aug DexII ...
    Sc'ed/Toad name Mirkles

16. Darkmack

New Group Setup:

Tank - Darkmack
    Tank - Viiolent
    Light Tank - Fab
    healer (Aug) - Mirkles
    Healer (Pac) - Gaino
    Sup SM - Mercia
    Sup SM - Angle
    Sup SM - St. Anger

Please make sure you are there slightly before it starts so we can set off asap ;)

17. St.Anger

Nice raid Mack, and all who joined, was fun and i think everyone got some candy in the end :) :worthy:

18. OwnedTBH

Yea all but Viiolent who got tottaly ripped off 3 hours for nuthing. Just because he wanted to go out at 9:30 and he told you at the start. So you baslicy ripped him off just because he didnt want to be a fat lamer and play daoc to the early hrs of the morning and never go out like some people.

19. Darkmack

I couldn't have said this more READ THE THREAD BEFORE YOU SIGN UP it clearly says we were staying for 5!!! hours at least of farming and to reply to your hours until the early morning comment 11 Gmt? if your 12 I could see how this maybe a struggle for you otherwise it's not very demanding he also got to roll for the only scrolls he wanted Mad Tales 2/3 and Mad Tales 3/3 when he was leaving I stopped the raid for that lotto and they were the only scrolls worth anything which were dropped at that time BAR the 2 Tart 3/3s but he lost to higher rollers anyway on his scrolls... I don't think that is unfair. Also I hope you didn't expect me to just give him one of the scrolls which would have been totally unfair on the people who stayed for the entire raid. Further more I'm not going to stop the raid in the middle because one person wants to get off early and roll for everything after not reading sign up thread...as lotting is difficult enough without being surrounded by mobs in a ML7 area. I wouldn't expect anymore whine from this person as the raid atmosphere while he was there was some what unpleasent as agreed by some other members of the raid. However there was no doubt he did his job on the raid while he was there. As for your comments I don't really feel like saying anything about you Flumpy since I think you are a reasonable person who has been nice in most instances I have come across you, if you were there you may have seen things differently.

Darkmack