ML7 Bg Steps Raid - 1800 GMT Sunday 25th April

Hot^Ice

Fledgling Freddie
Hi i will start a ml7 Bg steps raid only for the peeps that could go on saturday raid so i will start one at Sunday.

We meet in Volcanus Haven at 1800 GMT!!!!

The steps we'll do is 7.7,8,9,10!

So you better do the group one before you come to raid.

Bg will be on me.

We lotto after the raid all :

the (99% and 100%) items
Legendary Weapon Components
All the scrolls

The lotto will be simple we all lotto (random 100/1000) depend of the people that will come and and the Highest pick first etc.

If you get one item you are out .... highest pick 1st and etc with the 2nd and 3rd.

Keys are not same lotto so you can roll for keys and you can roll again at the main lotto for items

Cuess is my first raid i could use some help for peeps that know what to do in this steps so i will be very happy if anyone will help me with it.

Ty and you are all welcome. Cu there

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Heh, I'll come but I dunno how many others will since the one on saturday was successful :(

Everyone come and get MLex or something!

Stark

Fledgling Freddie
I will be there too ,but just read my copy-pasted post on another thread !

---copy-paste----

Hehe m8 ! Allthough I wanted so badly I missed it too,had to go to children-party !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I will try to organize one soon enough !
We need 4-5 fg just to be sure !
So Friday-saturday-sunday are the best days to gather so many ppl !
I know that I cant at 7-8-9 May ,so I think of doing this next weekend (30-1-2) and/or 14-15-16 May (wich is too late imo).

Offcourse I will always look for announcements for other days ,but I think I will make a post for 30-1-2 (Fr-Sa-Su).

So dont worry m8 !
Cya soon

---STARK---
6L3 Healer
GM of Argonauts

4XLGM(AC-TL-SC-AL)

---copy-paste-end-------

So lets see if we can gather the ppl needed today,but also have in mind my copy-pasted post !
So I will post a new thread on Monday depending if we have done this or not later today !

---STARK---
6L3 Healer
GM of Argonauts

4XLGM(AC-TL-SC-AL)

Species

One of Freddy's beloved
I'll come again, to help (and a for the little MLxp ;-) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom