ML4 raid - Saturday 24th April

Armus

Fledgling Freddie
Seeing that I need this, and was out of the country when the other ML4 raid was done, I'm going to try and host a raid myself.

-----

When and Where:
Meet at Stygia Haven on Saturday 24th April. We will depart at 13:30 BST (14:30 CET). "/BG join Armus" 30 minutes before.

-----
Prerequisites:
Please do the group encounters (4.1, 4.3 and 4.4), as we will not be doing these on the raid. I don't have all the drops from these steps myself, so someone will need to bring them. These are: Bloodstone, Eye of Ra and Sunstone.

-----

Loot/lotto rules (subject to change, depending on feedback here):
All lottos will be /random 100.

Keys: These will be lotto'd to group leaders. The winning group leaders will then lotto the key in their group.

Scrolls: Everyone can lotto for any scroll, but you can only win one scroll.

Other items: These will be lotto'd in this order:
Legendary Weapon Ingredients
Weapons
Armour
Other
If you win an item, you cannot lotto for another.
Weapons and armour will only be lotto'd amongst the classes they are for. If you wish to lotto for an alt, you must PM me before the raid starts.

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for this...i had work on the last one and missed out )o: ....I am setting something up with the Shadowlords so we can get our pre-recs out of the way so we are all ready (o: .

Draylor

Part of the furniture
4.4 gives credit to everyone in battlegroup. But since it doesnt have a fixed spawn location, and can be soloed by any class (its a green con ...) theres no reason why it cant be done in advance ...

Armus said:
Scrolls: Everyone can lotto for any scroll, but you can only win one scroll.
So many scrolls drop its really not worth the effort. Lottoing 'common' or 'junk' scrolls for an hour isnt anyones idea of fun ;) Especially not when the usual few whining clowns ask why the scroll they want cant be sorted first :p

May as well set BG loot only for level 50+ (for example) drops - thatll get you the real drops, keys and legendary weapon drops. Itll also save the treasurer from filling up on the endless crap ROG drops from setian camps during 4.2.

That way people have some incentive to stay awake and not go to sleep in the zerg.

Galerrard

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Guys

Id love to be there for the raid.

Is there anyone here who needs to do the group quests and is free on Saturday morning ? I really really need them guys so please let me know here.

Thanks

Armus

Fledgling Freddie
Raid Postponed 1 week

Guys,

Unfortunately, due to the sh*t hitting the fan at the site where I'm currently working, I'll now be out of the country, and won't be able to organise the raid as planned.

So, the raid is now postponed for one week. The new date is Saturday 1st May. Everything else is as written above.

Sorry for this, but it does give give you a chance to do the group parts.

If there's anyone in Stygia Haven tomorrow at around 13:30 BST, could you do an announcement in /b to let anyone who might be there know it's postponed please?
Also, can a Mod alter the thread title to reflect the change please?

Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom