ML3, Thursday 7th October, 7.00pm

Raine

Fledgling Freddie
Bebhin-Friar done pre reqs signing up for BG credit steps.

GReaper

Part of the furniture
Will be there on:

Lanstrom (50 Sorceror)
Knot (very gimped 50 Infiltrator)

Outlander

Part of the furniture
streaker6.jpg

He cant be stopped! The streaker still reigns :clap:

Tractartus

Fledgling Freddie
Outlander- I'm not a professional on this, but seek help. And please stop posting your useless replies, its not really helping anything beyond your post count.

newte

Fledgling Freddie
Ml3

Hi

PLease sugn up my ML2 Cleric Baculum,

thanks

Newte

Xilenz

Fledgling Freddie
2 active DLKs signing up,

50 fire wizzie Laraed
and 46 sorc Konara.

starr

Fledgling Freddie
47 cleric mlxp plz - was a bot but has some rejuv now (note some!)

aleron

Fledgling Freddie
HostsBane 50 Cabalist need credit

Missing one pre step, will make a grp for it, call me ingame on enpilirumpan/Hostsbane if you are intrested!

Tag

Fledgling Freddie
Would sure like to see ML3 done finally :D

Will bring my Wiz, Midri.

starr

Fledgling Freddie
Thx for raid Dark, was great, sorry I had to leave early and hope rest went well.

(had to leave so girlfriend could play her lvl 24 thane - time for a new girlfriend)

Case

Fledgling Freddie
Can you please post info that your giving certain items away before raid next time please, only reason I came was the chance to roll for a certain belt if it dropped. Would love my 4 hours /play back though instead

Thanks.

Tractartus

Fledgling Freddie
It wasn't done in advance- no one knew it would drop. Hours prior to this, once the raid had started and all were in the /bg, WE ALL agreed that Flombert could pick an item as it was his birthdy and I believe you were there when this was suggested? We had no idea what would drop later in the raid, nor what he might want. He got lucky. There was no 'giving certain items away'. It was a spontaneous idea to reward someone's birthday.

Rachey

Fledgling Freddie
<nods> was all agreed at start and did'nt see you sayong no so whats the big problem ??? and btw thx darklis im finaly able to go DV! <HHUUGGSS>

Darklis

One of Freddy's beloved
For your information :-

It was just a nice idea for Flombert's birthday to let him pick one item on the raid for a birthday present. I obviously cannot predict what drops and who might want what. However I did put the suggestion out to the whole BG for comments and everyone agreed.

I personally was happy Flom got something nice, he's a cool guy always up to help others. As for wasting time, an ML10 character just led that raid, and got nothing, as did several other ML10's. I just did it to help some friends, so I don't consider it a waste of 4 hours /played.

I'm sorry you feel that way Case, but I thought it was a genuinely nice thing to do for Flommy.

D xx

As an aside, lovely group, great co-operation, thanks to all, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Flommy!!

Case

Fledgling Freddie
Well I missed that conversation unfortunatly..yes it`s very ncie idea but if I`d have seen it I would certainly have said something along the lines of "I`m only here for the belt any chance that can be excluded if it drops so all get a fair roll?"

Having killed Fadrin 47 times now for fadrin`s belt of power with nothing I decided to go on your ML3 at the last minute in a vain hope that maybe I could get this belt instead so you can see my frustration when at the end of the raid it`s given away after a decision I was AFK for so had no input in.

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Case said:
...a decision I was AFK for...

Sorted. As for wasting time, my theurgist got a full bar ml xp at sting rays. Nevertheless, I didn't leave raid with Keane and Himbs until Medusa died. Think Darklis did a wicked job, and will definitely come help on more events.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry Case, normaly take your side over things, I know I wasnt even there last night - but...

If the decision to change the loto rules was presented in the BG after the noted start time, and no one objected then there really is no wrong doing here.

Im sure you had some fellow guildies doing ML3 too, so hopefully not a complete waste of 4hrs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom