ML3, Thursday 7th October, 7.00pm

Darklis

One of Freddy's beloved
I need to re-run the ML3 raid for some guildies I promised it to. However I'd ideally like quite a few people along for the ride.

The plan is this :- start on Thursday 7.00pm, Aerus Haven

Prereqs are :- Killing the Shaman, Killing Moughart, and having an Atlantean Sword and Cobra Egg. If you do not have the prereqs, please don't come - the raid will NOT stop whilst you farm..

If you are not sure what to do... go here

I am going to open the BG at 6.30, we will be meeting at Aerus haven at 7.00. At 7.15pm the BG will most likely be closed. Do NOT expect to arrive late, and spam me with frantic "Where are you?" pm's as that will not work!

I will be looking for possibly 4 fg's, which I would like to sort before the raid, and after that I will hopefully close the BG (unless I am bribed enough, ofc!).

There are a few things to note:-
1. I am truly an ewul woman. Constant whining/bickering WILL result in you being ejected from the raid, without the use of a safety net.
2. Loot. One item each, we'll lotto off the 99% and MP items, jewellery and scrolls, random rogs go to Guild funds for Excal doors etc, loot only goes to those who "stay the course".
3. People not listening send me to "psycho bitch" mode. (See point 1. for what happens).
4. Vodka is good.

Most of the MLs I've run and been on have been good fun, let's try to keep to the trend with this one. Am also looking for a driver to lead us round whilst I do my usual bellowing of instructions

Darklis xx

Flombert

Fledgling Freddie
MR EWUL will join this one with he's sorc, might even drive you around if noone else voulenteer ( spelling )

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
You know, on my last ML3 I managed to not get lost once! ^^ I'll be there with Ilyena and some random alt who needs credit. :)

Mercy

Fledgling Freddie
Ml 3 Raid

Hello !

Need Pre-Reqs on him tho ... r there any others who does too ...? :touch:

If theres any organiced Pre raid going on plz ... put place and time here... so i can join up, ty :cheers:

Reg M.

Kalthorine

Fledgling Freddie
If you need some help Darklis hun, I'll be there... provided I get the opportunity to send you into "psycho bitch" mode afterwards ;)

Ariacs

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to come on my caba if thats ok. I'll work on pre reqs asap ;)

LostZoul

Fledgling Freddie
will attend with Engessa,lvl 41 rejuv cleric, if I manage to do prereqs in time

Hatred

Fledgling Freddie
Visage - 50 infil signing up
Skizm - 50 infil signing up

Ocomas

Loyal Freddie
my lvl 50 ML2 Pally Saronast will be attending please.

Love & hugs Ocomas

Rachey

Fledgling Freddie
signing up as ordered :p . and yes hun i promise to make this one

Nihilum

Fledgling Freddie
signing up Pally 50+12+mob2 or dw infil cant make up my mind atm

lacroix

Fledgling Freddie
Will try to come with my bubble theurg, provided I get the prereqs done (still missing necky :eek: ) and my boss doesn't chain me to the office :p

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Blackrazor 50Armsman would like to sign-up as I missed last ML3 thanks to my brother - will have all pre-reqs and would like to see Darklis in psycho bitch mode as it always amuses me :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom