Ml3 Raid soon?

Emh

Fledgling Freddie
To Negura: My post was not pointing fingers at anybody exept true whiners, as you stated those who "To complain or protest in a childish fashion". I couldn't agree more. If I failed to point that out or if you felt offended by my words, I do appologise. The majority of the posts in this thread was leading nowhere imo and I truely have read them all. I too agree that communication is the key to solving the problem, but when will ppl accually learn to listen to raid leader and vice versa. After being spammed in bg, /s and with pm's I can understand that the raid leader have difficulties with desiding what to do, still I relate to the ppl in the raid who get frustraded when rules are altered and ppl are left behind.

And further, I did say that this thread was destroyed by whiners, and I'm truely amazed that there are still ppl willing to lead raids and accually can put up with the bs that comes with it. I can only hope that this time true whiners will get booted for sure and this will turn out to be a good experience.

And sure, as long as whining pays off, ppl will continue to whine. I hope tho that if anything in this thread caused some nice ppl to sort out a remake of ml3, that it was the minority of constructive post here, such as your original post, that made a difference and not whining one-liners.

Last of all, if half of the raid wasn't happy about loosing the steps, why were there a clear majority of "No" when votes for the fishy step remake was done? The ppl who lost steps would imo be willing to help others with their lost steps, because then there would have been a leverage to use to get remake on the other steps as well. But enough of this, raid is set.

The point I wanted to make with my post was to try and form some constructive critisism to the raid leader and to the overall whining on raids. My appologies if this should have been posted in the ml3 tread instead or somewhere else. I'm human, I do mistakes as well.

I hope I've made myself clear this time and sorry everybody for yet another long post. Will be my last in this thread

Ixu

Loyal Freddie
I can lead new ml3 raid. But not at weekend, need to be at week. So say time + day etc. And let's look.

Vaas Harkonnen

Fledgling Freddie
ml3 is pain.
easy to diss the leader!
especially when it was his first!

do it again Uku :cheers:
/hug

ps: i wasn't there man

Ntina

One of Freddy's beloved
anytime u want Ixu within this week. ml7 on weekend and im sure ppl dont wanna miss that

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
To be honest, Im happy these fucktards didnt get their steps. Sod off, stop whining and make your own raids. I am one outta many that actually became ML3 that evening. And Imo, It was a successfull raid. Even though not everyone got the steps, more people than usually got them.

And sod off, you didnt get the steps. Tough luck.

Ntina

One of Freddy's beloved
dont think its nice to be rude for those that ld'ed on a 100+ ppl raid and nobody wanted to wait for them is it?

grats to u for ml3 and i hope u dont have the "Tough Luck" those ppl had in another ml raid Etcetra.

Thread under ignore no use to read this junk

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
Ntina said:
dont think its nice to be rude for those that ld'ed on a 100+ ppl raid and nobody wanted to wait for them is it?

grats to u for ml3 and i hope u dont have the "Tough Luck" those ppl had in another ml raid Etcetra.

Thread under ignore no use to read this junk

This wasn't aimed at you, but some of the hardcore whiners in this thread. They obvious seem to know how hard it is to make these raids, but they could do it with ease themselves. What I don't understand is that if they really need it. Why don't make a raid yourselves? Okey, he made some wierd decisions. But when theres more than 100 people on a raid. While waiting for a Linkdead, someone else will go LD and so on. Though, im sorry for the ones that wasted hours. And ive had tough luck on the earlier ML3 raids Ive participated on. Hence the fact I was ML2 for many months ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom