Ml3 Raid soon?

Allways

Fledgling Freddie
Since many got LD while death, they missed ML3, it would be nice if someone could make a ml3 raid :) i dont know anything about ML's, and cba to try make a raid myself :)

so please some1 out there :) help some middies :worthy:

Aprily

Fledgling Freddie
Would be really nice :D

So, some one... Give us a hand :cheers:

Ntina

One of Freddy's beloved
Give decent ml3 raid yea
decent leader... :fluffle:

Thecure

Fledgling Freddie
was the sunday's bg leader for real?
bet he didnt even read vos before do the raid
prolly worst ml3 raid i ve ever been
givf descent raid.

Uku

Fledgling Freddie
thecure is running next ml3 as hes so clue'd up on it and is capable of running one with 125 peeps present , i for one will attend and see if he can keep the time down to 3.5 hours , i quite clearly said i wouldnt be repeating steps on the post and also said the prequisites were compulsory but still peeps complained saying they hadnt done them , on the ld front if i had waited for all of them the raid would have taken at least 5 hours , people dont wanna start a raid at 4pm gmt and still be at it at 10oclock at night on a sunday when most of have work ,
i repeated this as leader as i had only a few stages missing but thought rather than wait for someone else to run one id give it a go , i mean you attended it so
if it was soo bad from start why did you stay? , run your own ml3 imo rather than letting some one else run it then critisising them 'thecure' all people like myself who run raids are just trying to help the majority of peeps in the game and we are human at the end of the day , mistakes happen , but your so perfect prove it and run one next sunday the way you think imo.

Thecure

Fledgling Freddie
i didnt stay to ur uber raid megamejt
and u dont help the realm when u dont w8 for lds nor do steps many ppl missed or dont have a clue how to do encounters.
and i dont lead a raid because randoms like you dont make it work.

Negura

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, first of all I would like to state that you are the worst ML raid leader I have ever seen. And I've had a big share of ML raids on various servers.

Why:
Quote from your original ML raid post available here:
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=33625

3. all ld's will have a 4 minute wait time , ld more than 3 times and out count is on , if ya have connection problems get a new isp , i cant hold up groups too long for individuals with this unfortunate issue.

Fyi when you start a raid and post some rules, you would be expected to follow them. Not only you didn't wait 4 minutes, but you did not wait AT ALL for lds. Changing raid rules *on the fly* is first reason for nominating you as worst raid leader ever.
When you got asked why you are not waiting, your reasoning was that there are too many people at raid. A good raid leader should be able to foresee things like this and have the ability to find solutions for these problems. A bad raid leader, like you, just ignores these problems and keeps going on.
Think there might be too many people? Wouldn't it be better to post it from the start that you are only going to lead a raid with a number limit? Do you realise that those many ppl that got dropped off from your raid might have planned their time to be able to attend and waste several hours preparing and coming to it?

Further more, in many ocassions you seemed clueless about how ML3 works. One good example would be charging Medusa in the middle of the room.

Also, telling those people who you've been leading, that they should organise raids themselves doesn't make you any better.
You are still an awfully bad raid leader.

One last thing:
Quote: "'thecure' all people like myself who run raids are just trying to help...."

Please do not associate yourself with "all the people who run raids", because you are one of a kind leader.

Uku

Fledgling Freddie
ok i admit i got it wrong but if ya dont try how the hell ya supposed to know?
by your reply negura it sounds like im payed to do this or somin? i decided id like to try i didnt get it totally right i wont be leading one agian , as for ur reply
When you got asked why you are not waiting, your reasoning was that there are too many people at raid. A good raid leader should be able to foresee things like this and have the ability to find solutions for these problems.
funny how you replyed here to complain but never bothered to reply to post saying you were going to attend? , i admitted on another post i didnt expect that many peeps and i say it agian , maybe peeps who read the posts outta just spend 5 secs saying they will attend so we get rough idea of how many will be there. also i explained why i did that on medusa but you didnt bother reading post by the sounds of it and came here to critisise as well , how about just realizing its a game at the end of the day not rl so stop treating it like its the end of the friggin world , if peeps dont step up and try to help once in a while because there worried whiners like urself are gonna give them hard time , you end up ruining the game for everyone.

p.s i like the way your qoute missed out a few bits.
One last thing:
Quote: "'thecure' all people like myself who run raids are just trying to help...."
original one - 'thecure' all people like myself who run raids are just trying to help the majority of peeps in the game

i said majority of peeps , suddenly you are the majority? i upset a few peeps i admit but 'majority' got all steps done . nuff said , some one else run raids from now on and be prepared when ya get it wrong to have childish responses from a minor few.

Negura

Fledgling Freddie
I didn't say it's the end of the world, I just said you've been a bad raid leader and arguemented why.

Thank you for agreeing to most of what I said, it's a good start for a change.

Thecure

Fledgling Freddie
How u r supposed to know? Hmm lemme think.

R E A D

And did the rest 100ppl on the raid replied to ur post mayhaps? Or there was a posted rule saying that if the raid is more than my grp i wont wait for any lds?

Uku

Fledgling Freddie
welll given ur selfish attitude after ive said ive made a few mistakes , im glad u didnt complete tbh , i didnt say they had to respond , all i said was i wasnt expecting that many I MADE A MISTAKE ok , so take ur attitude somewhere else m8 because if i apologize and peeps like yourself carry on whining , it makes
the game a waste of time. ive said i wont run any more but that aint enough for you is it? u wanna carry on as if this is the complaints department at tescos or somin. get a life outside this game m8 , i try to be positive about most things but when people like yourself kick off as you believe you know better it becomes a sad sad world.......

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Uku said:
thecure is running next ml3 as hes so clue'd up on it and is capable of running one with 125 peeps present , i for one will attend and see if he can keep the <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=time&v=55">time</a> down to 3.5 hours , i quite clearly said i wouldnt be repeating steps on the post and also said the prequisites were compulsory but still peeps complained saying they hadnt done them , on the ld front if i had waited for all of them the <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=raid&v=55">raid</a> would have taken at least 5 hours.

one question tard
explain how comes we didnt repeat any step except the one YOU missed?

Thecure

Fledgling Freddie
Withdrawing ur own rules on the fly is not just a mistake.
And i am v glad u wont run any more raids as it is best for every1.
Its also funny how u accuse ppl gettin a rl when u dont even know them that proves that u r clueless irl as well.
And yes i know better coz i can read.

Thecure

Fledgling Freddie
daoc_xianghua said:
one question tard
explain how comes we didnt repeat any step except the one YOU missed?

or mayhaps not wait for lds than ones in ur grp?

Uku

Fledgling Freddie
because alot of us missed it due to bug i stood there with many others trying to get anitoos to take items but after about 70 peeps had she wouldnt take anymore. what didnt help was after i told peeps in bg not to talk to her until i did so i could get everyone up and ready , someone decided to ignore this and talk to her! , . i also put one to the vote and the answer was no , as for outside for shroagh if you missed that it was cause one it agroed us while we waited and two i started the raid and late comers kept pm'ing me saying they farming stuff still?! raid was at 4 we started thats that. i wont keep apologizing in these posts cause peeps ignore it and carry on whining like they do online , i try to answer fairly and had my reasons for various things that happened on raid things went wrong some my fault , others due to peeps ignoring bg. whats done is done. cant change it cant keep arguing over why that happened and why i screwed up on a few bits. just attend another ml3 by more experienced player than i and get ml xp for steps ya did get. and dont whine if he/she gets step wrong. we are human at the end of the day. well most of us anyway.

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Uku said:
because alot of us missed it due to bug i stood there with many others trying to get anitoos to take items but after about 70 peeps had she wouldnt take anymore. what didnt help was after i told peeps in bg not to talk to her until i did so i could get everyone up and ready , someone decided to ignore this and talk to her! , . i also put one to the vote and the answer was no , as for outside for shroagh if you missed that it was cause one it agroed us while we waited and two i started the <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=raid&v=55">raid</a> and late comers kept pm'ing me saying they farming stuff still?! <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=raid&v=55">raid</a> was at 4 we started thats that. i wont keep apologizing in these posts cause peeps ignore it and carry on whining like they do <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=online&v=55">online</a> , i try to answer fairly and had my reasons for various things that happened on <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=raid&v=55">raid</a> things went wrong some my fault , others due to peeps ignoring bg. whats done is done. cant change it cant keep arguing over why that happened and why i screwed up on a few bits. just attend another ml3 by more experienced player than i and get ml xp for steps ya did get. and dont whine if he/she gets step wrong. we are human at the end of the day. well most of us anyway.

the thing that made me curious was that for Antioos which you and a few others missed you DECIDED that we redo it for cassa or however its spelled which alot more ppl missed than antioos you let the crowd vote and btw i myself got all steps but know alot of ppl who missed ml3 cuz of your pure ignorance

Negura

Fledgling Freddie
"welll given ur selfish attitude after ive said ive made a few mistakes , im glad u didnt complete tbh"

Do you really think it is smart to defend yourself or prove your point by throwing crap at other people? You are just making even more of a fool of yourself...

Silence is gold sometimes.

infernalwrath

Fledgling Freddie
Uku meigth dont do ml raids :mad:
U SUCK AT IT :m00:
worst ml 3 raid ever
cba explaining why i will jsut say 1 thing: 120 ppl @ start of raid ----> 80 ppl once raid ended

ps let other do ml raids. u just join em and go afk

Negura

Fledgling Freddie
I think there were 134 people at the start of the raid, but probably he already left 14 people over before you did /bg count.

Uku

Fledgling Freddie
aye i know i suck at it hence im not running anymore , as i said before if ya dont try ya dont know. and aye you right negura i shoulda refrained from my childish remark earlier but i was upset at the time as im just trying to resolve this best i can and certian peeps arent helping situtation.

infernalwrath

Fledgling Freddie
lol uku i have done more pve than u will ever do so spare the bs about trying it yourself etc etc .
u suck end of story QQ IRL

Emh

Fledgling Freddie
First of all, my appologies to Uku for not signing up for the ml3 raid in advance. I will change my behaviour and from now on I will do my best to sign up for raids on FH.

I have to say, this isn't the worst raid I've been on. I have a way of picking the wrong raids and I usually ends up missing a step or two, so I'm kind of used to that. Do I whine in bg or on FH? No. At the most I say something about it in group chat and that's the end of it.

What strikes me tho, was the ppls attitude during the entire raid. From early on, ppl (of which some were very late to the raid) complained about the fishy thingy outside the temple. Still I was more than happy to go outside and settle the score one more time, but when ppl were asked to vote on the matter,they voted No. The only justified fault on Uku's behalf was that there were no vote on the Kepa step when somebody very ignorant and with an obvious reading disability started encounter too early and ruined it for some ppl and the other steps ppl missed due to LDs, but with the attidude that the majority of the raid ppl had, it would probably have been a No to those steps as well.

I've been thinking of starting up public raids to help ppl someday but the whining doesnt make it worth it. Ungrateful ppl imo. You were all free to leave the raid at any point, you probably joined in on free will as well and I have never been on a raid so far when all ppl get credit (call it unluck or whatever), nor have I been on a raid without whiners. If you expect the raid leader to foresee the LD problems with a massive raid, then the raid leader should expect you to understand the problems related to it and if u still choose to join the raid accepting changing rules.

You cant expect someone to be more than human. Uku realised the problem too late, even imo sure, but he tried to make the raid as smooth as possible for as many as possible, which in this case included leaving LD ppl behind. For the greater good but not very polite. The alternative was to redo all steps until all ppl had credit and as already written, ppl didnt want to redo the fish and (now im guessing) whouldn't be interested in remaking other steps.

Unfortunally I will have to put up with whiners because I really want to be ml10 one day, and the whiners have to put up with raid leaders who run the raids as they see fit. I hardly think anything will change so there is no point for me to continue whine at the whiners and no point for the whiners to whine at raid leaders.

Sad that you had to ruin a thread that accually had the potential of been productive and sort out an solution like a new ml3 raid or something, but hey, what's FH without the whiners?

Uku

Fledgling Freddie
thanks for ur constructive input emh , thecure and myself have sorted out our differences i think , we were both just a bit hot headed and ive realized i didnt help the situtation.

as for infernalwrath's reply , wtf? and why , i dont see why this was neccesary tbh and has no point to it at all apart from just trying to insult me. if you have a reason for it please say id love to know , im not gonna insult you back as this has turned into a bad thread already tbh.

Thecure

Fledgling Freddie
no point continuing since he alrdy apologised for mistakes etc
agree with uku on this

Negura

Fledgling Freddie
Some people need to learn what the word "whiner" means. Let's see:

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=whiner

2. To complain or protest in a childish fashion.

I believe that my initial post has been well arguemented, if you had bothered to read.
There are many things you can do to prevent more than 50% of the people on your raid from leaving and the key to it is communication.
The simplest thing you can do is to ask the LDer group to wait for the person and once he's back (usually within 1-3mins) catch up with the main force using speed, since no raid moves with speed. That way there won't even be a need to held up the raid.
There are a few more ways to sort out raid delays, but won't go into all right now.

"Sad that you had to ruin a thread that accually had the potential of been productive and sort out an solution like a new ml3 raid or something, but hey, what's FH without the whiners?"

No worries, the thread had been productive, new ML3 date is set already. It was just that this thread provided the incentive to reply because of Uku's answers.
If you actually read what has been posted, instead of assuming stuff (at least this is what i think after reading your reply), you'd know what we are talking about.

Some of the people's attitude towards raid leading is justified. Maybe not everyone found the right means to express their disagreement, but the motivation has real bases. If you, personally, are happy with the raid leading, good for you, however more than 50% of people that attended weren't (since they didnt finish it). And no, not everyone who's playing the game also posts on FH.

Ntina

One of Freddy's beloved
ow and the only ld worth to wait was ur friend when he ld'ed before we leave aerus and OFC we had to wait. save it mate...

anyway no need to bother with Things like you!

Arnor plz panda give a nice ml3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom