ML3 Prequest raid - Friday 9 July - 7.30PM GMT / 20.30 CET

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
Pure Vision will be helping people get their ML3 prequests on this day, we'll setup a BG at 7.30 PM GMT / 20.30 CET (And move out about 15-30 minutes later), we'll help you find and kill the shaman and Moughart... After that we'll help people get the eggs & swords...

We will do a *full* ML3 raid on saturday... But on saturday we will *not* do any of the prequests !

I'll be BG leader (Pantera) at 7.30 PM GMT / 20.30 CET, if the BG is not up yet, bug me in a PM...

Some general rules:
* We will not tolerate AFK's, if you miss something due to being AFK, its your own fault.
* We will wait 3 times for an LD with a maximum period of 5 minutes per 'LD'.
* Failure to listen to one of the leaders (Pantera, Khirash, Barbait) will lead to removal from the BG
* Only none-unique boss-drops will be lotto'd. BG will not have treasurer enabled when we're not fighting a boss mob, for the prequests this isnt really needed though.

Meeting place is in Aerus.

Fiver

Fledgling Freddie
just a quick question..i forgot if i have to be ml1 to enter ml 3 dungeon ?

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Great...was worried about to get the prequests solved. Will be there tommorow with my warrior :)
Will of course be there on the raid on saturday ^^

Sortbane

Fledgling Freddie
I'll try to be there with Sortbane, need the pre-reqs since I didnt have them on the last raid so still missing some steps on ML3 :)

Fiver - dont need to be ML1 to enter ML3 dungeon :)

Taglim

One of Freddy's beloved
Fiver said:
just a quick question..i forgot if i have to be ml1 to enter ml 3 dungeon ?

you can just go in as far as i know. think it's ML5 where you have to ML1 to be able to enter :)

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
I'm sorry for the few that didnt get swords, if you PM me tomorrow before the raid starts, I'll try to arrange it so your group gets to kill a bunch of grogons while moving up to antioos & morai...

But this was the best I could do with this many people...

I wonder how many will join tomorrows ML3 raid... Hope to see you guys there !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom