ML3 pre quests

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
tuesday 20.00 Cet i'll be starting a series of ML 3 pre quest hunts.

we will leave from aerus haven.. and go straight to the temple.

While hunting for eggs and swords we'll deploy a scout in the field to go trace mouggy.. that evil fish.

so the more ppl that show up at once.. the longer it may take..; BUT..; the more there wil be ready for the BG raid again.

i'll do a series of pre quests.. so no fear, if you can't make it this time, there wil be others... all leading to a bg raid eventually.

geeza

Fledgling Freddie
ml 3 pre's

wil try to b there m8,
will bring my scout if i get ml 1 bg steps done . :p
thnx in advance..

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
i'll make a small add to this quest ...

while farming swords and eggs... if we have the power or team to do it.. there also could be a Morai farming...
So we clear the hallway.. some get eggs and swords.. we do morai.... we redo the hallway .. and finish the missing swords..
We can even hop up and down the hallway a couple off times....

So ppl that would be interested in morai loot, ml xp, or something alike...

This could be appealing to them as well..

It would also make it possible to get mouggy for sure, and have the number needed.

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Danamyr said:
When is the next ML3 BG?

well.. all depends on the succes and output rate of the pre quests...

Ml 3 isn't a raid that most ppl really love...

I think that it will be verry hard.. to get a decent number off ppl motivated to start immediatly, so i'll see how many pop up for pre quests... that would also give an idea on the number of BG attending ppl...

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
i'm going to cancel this raid .....

since that stupid idiot... arelas... keep on interfering on the days i want to hold raid, keeps on interfering in attempt to create something...

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
C´mon iron, its better that u lead a bg raid then that stupid arelas /dismiss to him.
I would join and i know more ppl that do since u did a great job on ml5 raids. :clap:
Dont let :wanker: like him spoil the fun

Infilly

Fledgling Freddie
Yes the same Iron think more peeps would join u, and tbh i dont think he will get the turn out that he needs

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Nope, i really cba. I just can't stand these inconsiderate pricks. If he wants to own temple of twilight with raids.... he can do it.

The only real problem i have with em is the fact that he's so fucking blind to ignore posts from ppl stating that they are preparing a raid of some sort... and doesn't even bother to considder the other ppl...

ah well...

i'll just give him what he wants...
He's been flamebaiting for a while now... he's going to get it now..

Dimmer

Fledgling Freddie
Why flame always

have to ask... Red HATred, where in this post have you set a date for BG steps at same time as Arelas? He's making a BG raid you making pre steps don't se the problem here...
Btw why flame others that help people out always? you aren't exactly the one on FH that takes things calm and speak nice to others. I've personal been to some of Arelas's hunts and they go fast and smoth, even you post here

I think that it will be verry hard.. to get a decent number off ppl motivated to start immediatly, so i'll see how many pop up for pre quests... that would also give an idea on the number of BG attending ppl...QUOTE]
but still Arelas keeps getting enaugh people to join his raids and doing so in succes. Does that make him a bad leader?
Frankly I don't understand why you attack him for it, maybe it's just me dunno...

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Dimmer said:
have to ask... Red HATred, where in this post have you set a date for BG steps at same time as Arelas? He's making a BG raid you making pre steps don't se the problem here...
Btw why flame others that help people out always? you aren't exactly the one on FH that takes things calm and speak nice to others. I've personal been to some of Arelas's hunts and they go fast and smoth, even you post here

I think that it will be verry hard.. to get a decent number off ppl motivated to start immediatly, so i'll see how many pop up for pre quests... that would also give an idea on the number of BG attending ppl...QUOTE]
but still Arelas keeps getting enaugh people to join his raids and doing so in succes. Does that make him a bad leader?
Frankly I don't understand why you attack him for it, maybe it's just me dunno...

i wasn't planning on continuing this subject.. but i think i can say this.

Firstly: i wanted to plan a couple of Pre step raids to see how many ppl are interested, because the number off attending ppl at pre-steps also can determine the number of Bg attending ppl...(logical)

Secondly: Dates are things i plan after i see what results were after a first attempt. Just not running to fast ..one raid at a time...(population on server has it's days) .

Thirdly: putting your time into getting ppl prepared for a raid is a part of the reward you get when you Complete that Mastery level with those ppl. It is something, you normally don't do in one evening. Most ppl haven't got the possibilities to spend 8 hrs straight for a mastery level.. so things are spread a bit.

I did not even hear about his intentions about an ML 3 Bg raid until two day after my post about a pre step raid... That is like cutting in on my turf, to put it like that. I ain't gonne prepare his BG raid.. since he is NEVER cooperating , just acting up. He Never thinks about what other ppl could need. He cuts in on my ML 5 raid.. changing dates, Times, shedules every other 12 hours .. multiple times...
You know what that shows me? That he just is fishing.... like an unknowing person. And ok, he knows how to kill 7 mobs with a buch off ppl.. cool.
Just noting out that the BG part of a raid..ain't the only part. And if you don't care for the other things..; your results will be : as he states it "let's see how many i get this time" , unprepared, unknowing..
I don't care if his ml 3 raid are nice and smooth...
I gave my personal oppinion about that ml 3 raid because i've never attended an enjoyable Ml3 till now.. so, that is why i wanted to give it a go myselfe.

But all in all... i cba... he can have that dungeon.. he may lead all he want.. he'll have to make sure his ppl are prepared as well... i won't bother with that.. Not for him at least. Main reason:

Last ml 3 BG he had: Dates changed .. too many time... last change... on my date of ml 5, where a lot off ppl didn't know where to run because they wanted both...

THe statemen: " i'll create an ML5 at xx, if you join my ML3 raid" (on that friday) really hit the spot...
use common sence: WHAT does that statement mean?
(1st kick in me balls)

New Bg 3 he has... date and hour has been changed... too many times..
he ain't consistent, he looking for trouble, that is all. He makes it after he sees other ppl do the less easy parts, and the parts that take a lot off time to complete. He cba to do an efford... he just wants the drops. (2nd kick in the balls)

btw, i ain't ignorant, cause i had a chat with ppl on his raid that friday, wondering how it went, and i told that person that i was glad they made it till the end (for those ppl off course).
He just to bloddy stupid .. to realize it.

to conclude: i'm stepping over to help someone elses Bg raid (if all works out) that'll be on other ml's then his.

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
Sadly i have never enjoyed ML3 either... but belive me Arelas's ml3 aint the worst in the world... yes his statement about him makeing a ML5 raid wasen't a nice 1... but lets face it both of u gave som :puke: to each other...

Iron, u are a good ML leader... :) hope u keep it up... btw... catacombs comming out... there will be a ton off newly PLed chars in 10-14 days who needs MLs... there will be lots off ppl there if its of any interest... so noumbers should not be a problem there like it might be atm ^^

/cheer

geeza

Fledgling Freddie
lol, yea m8.. u can run a ml 1 with 32 heratic's :D ( seeing as there most likely b fotm ) lol :p

for the sake of albion ' and in the wake of this hib/mid uprising, u raid leaders should talk to each other rather than quarell,, work together guys, u all do a sterling job

and just 4 the record, ive never enjoyed any ml raid, i think they sux tbh,
but thats got nouthing to do with the guys that run them, thats just my stress levels,, lol ( ie keeping up with the zerg, id's , getting lost, no credit,
lag, unbalanced grp's , and peeps not listening ) not fun ...cheers mythic.

Now im prolly gonna have to upgrade my pc, ready for cattacombs lol
still 3 more chars to grind to 50, same shit differnt scenery :p lol

ps. oh man srry 4 waffle, us oldies sometimes go on a bit... :m00:

Booze

Fledgling Freddie
oi, is pre quest 3ml still on? (as i only need necky)

is it possible to solo Shaman(NECKY) with Sorc's pet full buffed? ^^

Lazza/Stopwatch.

Dimmer

Fledgling Freddie
ok Red HATred I just had to ask about it cause I really don't understand why all that flaming all the time, actually thought most flamers isen't real players as I always se the sae persons spend 10 hours+ on this board writing stupid comments to others.

thx for your time though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom