ML2 Raid (Sunday?)

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Just wondering if anyone would be interested in an ML2 raid. People are probably past it now but I'm sure you need it for alts and stuff. Also there will be loot/scrolls and stuff to lotto.

Anyone who may be up for it?

BigBlackClock

Banned
Could you try to change the day ? ML4 raid the sunday also , or try to do ml2 before ml4 maybe , i wwill go if both are on different time

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
there is allways need for all ML raids, and all lvl:s, so many alts waiting to rised up.
offcourse probably not all targeting all chars to ML10 but some lvl is allways nice.

powergamers go allways fastest but casual player is doing alott slower speed.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot

that made my day :p

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm well how long does the entire raid take? I could set up a date soon.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Ok, going to see if we can get it done tomorrow morning (ml4 raid in afternoon so will need to do it before that)

Anyone interested then buzz me ingame at around 10am, and we'll give it a shot. Should be able to get 1-2fg up.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
We will be finished before the ml4 raid. If not then we will disband.

If anyone who has done the entire ml before wants to come that would be great help. ;)

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm actually its a bit short notice. (And I haven't done the solo part. :p)

Will try and set it up sometime during week. :)

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
for chessmatch you need key, other solo trip is bottleneck and good done before.
2.10? well its famous wipespot :) but made thursday whit 4 healer 4 tank group + one fg who kill adds.

hmm week ago run this tru and take ~5 hours, cheematch took some time and some needed do solo, 2.10 we get wiped :) but otherwise we had good run.

btw loot lotto taked near 1 hour too :)

Aldrick

Fledgling Freddie
I will make ML2 raid tomorrow wednesday, gathering 19.00 cet in Stygia. It will be 2fg max for the 2.10 part but we gonna do all steps except the solostep so ppl need to make the solo step before the raid. If someone has stuff needed for ML2 would be nice aswell like keys, items that we need, otherwise we will farm those. (perfect to do raid in cave where no lag is when lag is unbearable in regular toa zones.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom