ml2 raid Saturday 21st

zeusmdk

Fledgling Freddie
well as the riad is 8pm gmt the pres going to be ?

7pm gmt

Darksadness

Fledgling Freddie
My class will be Mercenary

take that class unknow from the groups ,-))))))))) :flame:

zeusmdk

Fledgling Freddie
Darksadness said:
take that class unknow from the groups ,-))))))))) :flame:

ok will do m8

when i get chance LOL should be good to night as i have seen most peeps get the solo done so i have planned ahead in case we have 4grps turn up we should be fine untill 2.10 then if we do 2 grps at a time all will be well

ps can you pm me in game if you have done ml2 before or your a grp leader the bg will be zeusmdk and i will be opening it at 7pm gmt (1 hour before raid start) this is so all can ask Qs then and not spam then BG on raid

zeusmdk

Fledgling Freddie
you can come but only the peeps int the first 3 grps listed here are grannented places ne1 else truning up will be asked to from a grp of needed classes these are currently tanks healers and mezzers we will only be taking 32 peeps max if you want to tag along after that amount you can but i will not be supporting your grps so id say best to wait a few more weeks till i do another 1
as planning ml3 next then ml1 ml2 ml3 ml4 same rules for all of these
any keys and drops random1000 at end remians go to guild if dropped

zeusmdk

Fledgling Freddie
:drink: hi all hope your all ready for the raid if you wnat to help ur self on this raid plz read the ml2 report on VOS(visionofsages) sure most peeps will have done this but it might help some peeps so they arent going in bind

well see ya all on daoc stygia 8pm gmt ill be there earlier just in case of any problems

GL all
:cheers:

Glowyn

One of Freddy's beloved
hello

i would like to know we are like 4 ppl that would like to join you guys on the ml2 raid can we that? we all need pre que and we will come 7 GMT if we can!!! :D

Methos

Loyal Freddie
Ok, Confirming that i will be joining tonight. I have done the solo step 2.8 but i haven't done 2.5 yet. So i will join the prestep raid.

Helip

Fledgling Freddie
Over Scout lvl 50

I will be there with my scout(Over) :)

Attachments

• top_02_menu.jpg
    top_02_menu.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 7

arte

Fledgling Freddie
sorry i wont be able to come somethings come up :/

so someone else can have my spot (quixotem), gl with the raid :)

Geruto

Fledgling Freddie
This was the most taxing raid ever lol, chaotic and over 5hrs long, but at least we got it all.

Shame the drops were messed up but I don't really care.

Thx for arranging the raid Zeus, hope u learned some from it ;)

:cheers:

zeusmdk

Fledgling Freddie
ta m8 i expect a slating but you live and learn just gald we all got it but reallt should not of taken a 4 th grp ta for the help i got peeps needed it in some places

agian sorry i was a bit disorganised but thought i could addapt to 4 grps but it just got out of hand

guess it will be awhile beore i do another as i got a few nasty PM's but then like i said i expected it but they all seemed to be for peeps how whated the 4th grp

big thanks to minimoog, tirial and a couple of others how help me get though it abd yes i learnt some thing dont try to help peeps as they only winge at ya.

AGAIN VERY SORRY IF I WASTED YOU TIME

Methos

Loyal Freddie
Ignore nasty pm's m8, you gave it your best shot.

Learn from it, and incorporate the advice people gave you into your next raid :)

Methos

Loyal Freddie
Btw it was tiarta/teleri that helped you out most, not me so much :).

Tiegan

Fledgling Freddie
Ty for leading raid Zeus :)

I'd ignore the nasty pm's. Shame some people cant be a little more patient :rolleyes:

----------------------------------​

Tiegan Level 50 Sorc
Tressa Level 47 Friar

Reign of Chaos

zeusmdk

Fledgling Freddie
zeusmdk said:
big thanks to minimoog, tiarta/teleri and a couple of others how help me get though it abd yes i learnt some thing dont try to help peeps as they only winge at ya.
sorry i got ya name wrong teleri but cheers agian

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom