ml2 raid Saturday 21st

zeusmdk

Fledgling Freddie
time and date confrimed
is 8pm gmt meeting place is stygia this saturday grps looking full so sorry if you dont get in but will be first come first in

zeusmdk

Fledgling Freddie
grps update
grp1
1zeusmdk 50 ice wizzy
2Derian's 50 ice wizzy
3zeusbuffs 50 buffs/simi reju
4Epervier cleric reju
5damentorion 50 pally
6sapo inf
7coren's alt class not know at this time
8tressa friar

grp2
1norfolk friar
2ubercleric cleric
3ubernecro necro
4darksadness class not know
5tiarta sorc
6zpiff wizzy
7kukir scout
8Mazdam cabalist

grp 3
1ninelifes cab
2euskaldun inf
3minimong cab
4darksadness
5tiarta sorc
6zpiff wizzy
7kurik scout
8sapo inf

all 3 grps full no reserve list as let if you sign up after this post you will be a reserve can all grps plz confrim they will be attending before hand either pm here or in game both zeusmdk

Northwood

Fledgling Freddie
Mmm... Is this one of those multi taskingin raids ?

sapo inf - in grp 1 and 3 ?
zpiff wizzy - grp 2 and 3 ?
kukir scout - grp 2 and 3 ?
tiarta sorc - grp 2 and 3 ?

:D

zeusmdk

Fledgling Freddie
grps update
grp1
1zeusmdk 50 ice wizzy
2Derian's 50 ice wizzy
3zeusbuffs 50 buffs/simi reju
4Epervier cleric reju
5damentorion 50 pally
6sapo inf
7coren's alt class not know at this time
8tressa friar

grp2
1norfolk friar
2ubercleric cleric
3ubernecro necro
4darksadness class not know
5tiarta sorc
6zpiff wizzy
7kukir scout
8Mazdam cabalist

grp 3
1ninelifes cab
2euskaldun inf
3minimong cab
4shirah
5bael
6greynor
7quixten
8drexl

oops grp 3 had same toons as grp 2 no multi tasking on this raid apart from when we doing the chess game

Methos

Loyal Freddie
Btw, it's minimoog, not minimong, eventhough he looks like one ;)

If you're wondering where the hell that name comes from, google it ;).

zeusmdk

Fledgling Freddie
right peeps we will be doing all ten steps as there seems to be a lot of peeps pming me asking if we can them all so majority rules so the plan is if you can do it before then plaese do if not it will add about and extra 3 mins per player who needs stand fast and about 10 mins per grp for chess so as you can see it could ad a whole load of time if you want to do the 2 pres before ill be on friday night from 6 and plan on doing mine then

Mendark

Fledgling Freddie
Snif, seems i missed a spot in this raid. Can u keep me a reserve spot if someone doesnt show up? Alkmini icewiz 50. Will try to do the solo and/or the chess step

Sugah

Fledgling Freddie
Can you also hold me a reserve spot please. I'll be coming with a Lvl47 Rejuv Cleric if any drop out.

Tharion

Fledgling Freddie
Methos said:
Btw, it's minimoog, not minimong, eventhough he looks like one ;)

If you're wondering where the hell that name comes from, google it ;).

lmao, made my morning :D

Edit: and i know what a moog is cupo :)

zeusmdk

Fledgling Freddie
xRedfieldx said:
i signed up on page 1 of thread, wheres my spot? :p
sorry m8 did post date and time will see if we can do 4 grp but the grp steps are the big problem so all i can say is if the peeps how want in still i can ether do the raid twice (if first on dose not over run)or you can all try to getgrp steps first

sorry i missed ya red but did not know the date for deffo when i satrted forming the grps and did not here from when time and date went up

Ashgen

One of Freddy's beloved
Signing up

Signing up with my Scout Shayde please.

Thanks

Ash

Farmacistu

Can't get enough of FH
Cleric

Cleric needing this blasted ml hope coren can make it . need this badly since i missed 2 of them :pP to many clerics signed up :kissit:

Crags

Fledgling Freddie
What about me as well - Sock the Infiltrator, signed up top of page 2 but not in the groups? :(

Coren

Fledgling Freddie
Can't make saturday I'm afraid, someone else can have my spot.

Firebirth

Fledgling Freddie
You Must make 2.8 a pre-requiste Zues m8y, its a solo step and if your planning on taking 3FG then you dont want to have a excruitiating wait for people to do it. Good idea with 2.5, trying and get in there a do it before hand.

I think 2.7 has been fixed now so that the (2fg only) mob is now a full BG credit encounter again :clap:

Additionally 2.6 can be tough without a good balance of classes and Sphere of Rejuvination.

Finally if one of those cabas is matter spec, focus stratergy is most effective.

zeusmdk

Fledgling Freddie
right first things first 2.8 is silly easy and silly easy to find if your having problems with either get a good cleric to go with you and heal ya or ill be doing runs tonight around midnight pm me also doing one around 6 to 7 pm fri and saturday all peeps in grp must do this step atleast would like to get grp together so we can get chess game out of the way also

BEWARNED WE WILL NOT AND CAN NOT BE HANGING AROUND FOR EVERY ONE TO DO 2.8 so if you do not have it pm me in game and ill come do it with ya

please dont winge about me not doing it as i have gone from saying both 2,5 and 2,8 are pre's looked at the time for doing 2,8 with 3 grps needing it, it would have been impossable to do this as well this is how the steps will be done

please sort out grp leaders asap and let know also if you have done ml2 before also let me know as only grp leaders and vets will have bg chat when it go's on listen

all drop will be ran 1000 at end bg tresurer will be or a trusty cheers all

zeusmdk

Fledgling Freddie
Damentorion said:
can u say exact date and time for this event pls, im confused

this saturday 21st at 8pm if you need the pre's its at 7 pm, if you dont have them by 8 its your own fault (and replacments will happen!) so i advice meeting before 7 if you need pre riad stuff so you are back for 745 as riad will set off at 8 on the dot no waiting, if ur not here by 759 expect yourplace to be gone
cheers zeusmdk

ps sorry if i sound harsh but i keep getting like 20 to 30 pm's a night in game when i am artie hunting then they winge if i am busy and dont reply (not that i mand peeps pming me just dont have ago if i am busy)

Tiegan

Fledgling Freddie
I need 2.5 beforehand. Ill join the pre steps at 7 pm on Saturday :D

Tiegan, Sorc
Tressa, Friar

Reign of Chaos

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom