ml10 with 1 fg info

stevah

Fledgling Freddie
is possible to farm ml10 with only 1 fg or something like 3-4 tank and 3-4 pet spammer? or something whit necro

maybe merc merc arms pally teurg cler cler teurg teurg + 1-2 cler bot and sorcerer for pom

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
stevah said:
is possible to farm ml10 with only 1 fg or something like 3-4 tank and 3-4 pet spammer? or something whit necro

maybe merc merc arms pally teurg cler cler teurg teurg + 1-2 cler bot and sorcerer for pom
if they are all high rr i might be worth a try

lowest i have seen it done with is 12 toons
grp 1
1 x pally
2 x reaver ml10 twf2
1 x merc
1 x icer
1 x pbt therg
2 x reju cleric
grp2
2 x air/therg thergs
1 x sightnecro
1 x enhance cleric (aoe buffs for therg pets and fop for necro to sit in and pass power)

its not an easy fight with the 12 but its do able as long as all toons are peeps that listen (TS helps ofc)

whinersmincer

Fledgling Freddie
u can do with ml9 cabba ( damage shield spec ) and then 5 thuirg ( earth and in good temp atleast 70+ power pool ) and 2 clerics and 1 necro ( fore last boss the mobs that pop around him )

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
if you wanna try this i can bring some chars :) (got cabbie and cleric at ml10) not bothered if we dont get too far

apparently a necro cleric and a couple of scouts can do the first 3 mobs (1scout will suffice but its apparently VERY painful and slow)

whinersmincer

Fledgling Freddie
Golly said:
if you wanna try this i can bring some chars :) (got cabbie and cleric at ml10) not bothered if we dont get too far

apparently a necro cleric and a couple of scouts can do the first 3 mobs (1scout will suffice but its apparently VERY painful and slow)

well the first mobs are easy its the last mob thats hardcore and thats the mob that drops the good stuff :)

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
whinersmincer said:
well the first mobs are easy its the last mob thats hardcore and thats the mob that drops the good stuff :)
last mob good stuff?

errr ml10 slasher drops off one of the others
draco only drops 2 legs 2chest 5sods 2 scolls average price for the lot 40p
ml10 slasher 100p+

stevah

Fledgling Freddie
another question , y know if draco depop? i mean , we kill all the named before draco but if draco beat us i need to wait to a ml10 run to restart celestius? or draco after 10 / 20 / 100 hour depop and sagittarius will apper ?

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
thergador said:
last mob good stuff?

errr ml10 slasher drops off one of the others
draco only drops 2 legs 2chest 5sods 2 scolls average price for the lot 40p
ml10 slasher 100p+
m8, nothing is worth 100p+ anymore im afraid... but idd draco isnt where the phat lewt comes from...

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
stevah said:
another question , y know if draco depop? i mean , we kill all the named before draco but if draco beat us i need to wait to a ml10 run to restart celestius? or draco after 10 / 20 / 100 hour depop and sagittarius will apper ?

I'm pretty certain he doesn't depop.

I've certainly done ML10 raids where only he was there, having wiped another raid.

I'd be up for helping with an attempt sometime, most likely with Earth Theurg I'd guess, but could provide Shield Tank or Cleric instead (and buffbot in addition). May be tempting to add an ice wiz into the mix for dealing with Draco's adds, as they are what kill raids, servant necro could handle them, but then you don't have the sight necro for AF debuff.

Darzil

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
trycorn said:
m8, nothing is worth 100p+ anymore im afraid... but idd draco isnt where the phat lewt comes from...
strange i got offered 100p+ for my ml10 blade of illusions about 5 weeks ago didnt sell it ofc its "my precious" (in the voice golem)
Darzil said:
I'm pretty certain he doesn't depop.
have the sight necro for AF debuff.
sight necro is more there to pass power to thergs tbh

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
We did it with 2 FG post FoP nerf.
took us over 2 hours to kill draco, he was regenerating almost as fast as we could damage him :)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
took us over 2 hours to kill draco, he was regenerating almost as fast as we could damage him :)

bleh come back you gimp! :p i want more ml10 and Sidi raids! :D

Corran

Part of the furniture
bleh come back you gimp! :p i want more ml10 and Sidi raids! :D

Fear my pulling ability in sidi! Those were the good days.

Still love the point where basically wiped the raid just 5minutes from the end. Lucky someone got a rezz and out 1second before being killed. heh :)

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
yea some sidi raids would be a bit more fun than zerging down ppl in frontieres, pve>rvr atm :S

thergador

Fledgling Freddie

have farmed him 100+ times with 2fg whole thing takes about 50 mins per server

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Fear my pulling ability in sidi! Those were the good days.

Still love the point where basically wiped the raid just 5minutes from the end. Lucky someone got a rezz and out 1second before being killed. heh :)

ahahah well i did say " i have a bad feeling about this" :p 2 secs later apocalipse did the firestorm and we died to the shitstorm in 5secs :D

good times indeed....anyone up for it? :)

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
sight necro is more there to pass power to thergs tbh

That's odd, most servant necros have enough sight to pass power, and the lower level power spells are more efficient with power % used compared to % cost to cast, and are sufficient to pass power faster than the rate at which a power font supplies power.

However, once the pets are hitting, the AF debuff is hugely effective in increasing melee damage.

Darzil

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
That's odd, most servant necros have enough sight to pass power, and the lower level power spells are more efficient with power % used compared to % cost to cast, and are sufficient to pass power faster than the rate at which a power font supplies power.

However, once the pets are hitting, the AF debuff is hugely effective in increasing melee damage.

Darzil
try passing power to 4 thergs with 70% power pool with the lvl 20 odd power transfer you cant keep up so thergs end up oop

am sure it will work your way but having farmed it a fair bit ill stick to having the sight necro there to pass power

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
am sure it will work your way but having farmed it a fair bit ill stick to having the sight necro there to pass power

Just if you get it to the point pets are hitting, 'waste' one spell AF debuffing it and watch the damage jump . . .

Darzil

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Used to like doing that on my Sight necro. You first give the Paladin a 45% absorb, power up the theugists nicely and then drop 2 stacking AF debuffs on the target when spells can land :)

Best we ever did with Sidi was 11 people :p we got to apoc but wiped due to his aoe killing pets :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom