ML10 please

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
yeah you got a point kinetix sorry :( ill.. just... be... in the corner.. call me if anyone need me..

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
toxii said:
last time i checked it was considered coc breach if you denied credit to someone, ie artifact encounters , however not sure if same thing stands for master level raids, seeing how the coc is formed tho, its prolly like that

It's actually not against the coc at all.
The coc states that you can't deny credit from someone by farming an encounter and was created because of issues like people not being able to get credit for 1.1 due to someone farming it for hours on end and not standing aside for 3 mins to let someone do it for credit.

All it states is you have to do is move over and let the credit group have a go to allow them to get credit before you continue farming it. Artifacts have always been fair game, who pulls first gets the encounter.

For ML10 this means that if you parked yourself there and killed it everytime it popped, if another group of people able to do ML10 turned up needing credit (i'm guessing from your realm) then you'd have to stand aside and let them farm it once before you continued your killing. If 1 person by themselves turned up you wouldn't have to let them join you unless they were able to solo the encounter.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Heh - had the sudden image of a mid/hib group coming on wanting credit whilst Alb is ML10 farming. Strictly they should move over <grin>

Darzil

Sharaft said:
yeah but if he joins the raid, and im talking about 1 more person in a BG helping out, he should be able to get to roll, if 2 more grps joined it would be a WHOLE different subject.. but 1 more person.. cant hurt to help out a fellow. if this was me i would say "ofc, the more the merrier" and if people started QQing caus they had 1/17 chance to make a item instead of 1/16 i would say "then its ur problem", but maybe its just me.. im to kind ;)

No one said the one little helper has to help at all though :p

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Sharaft said:
yeah you got a point kinetix sorry :( ill.. just... be... in the corner.. call me if anyone need me..

Sorry if i was a little rought my latino blood boils easely when i see certain types of post and i kinda respond a bit hot

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
Golena said:
It's actually not against the coc at all.
The coc states that you can't deny credit from someone by farming an encounter and was created because of issues like people not being able to get credit for 1.1 due to someone farming it for hours on end and not standing aside for 3 mins to let someone do it for credit.

All it states is you have to do is move over and let the credit group have a go to allow them to get credit before you continue farming it. Artifacts have always been fair game, who pulls first gets the encounter.

For ML10 this means that if you parked yourself there and killed it everytime it popped, if another group of people able to do ML10 turned up needing credit (i'm guessing from your realm) then you'd have to stand aside and let them farm it once before you continued your killing. If 1 person by themselves turned up you wouldn't have to let them join you unless they were able to solo the encounter.

yup, thats exactly it :D

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
Sorry if i was a little rought my latino blood boils easely when i see certain types of post and i kinda respond a bit hot

hehe nps bud :) i know i cant win a discussion with farmaholics :) but dont hold back if you ever quote me again, i can deal with rough replies, and i am not scared to tell im wrong :) cheers mate, have a good day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom