ML10 please

Zeadia

Fledgling Freddie
HI guys,

was wandering if anyone could do an open ML10 raid, cos need ML10 on my mincer but he doesnt fit into the set 2fg raid :(

im sure im not the only one in this situation as atm there only seems to be set 2fg ML10 raid :(

many thanks, arodiel

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Zeadia said:
HI guys,

was wandering if anyone could do an open ML10 raid, cos need ML10 on my mincer but he doesnt fit into the set 2fg raid :(

im sure im not the only one in this situation as atm there only seems to be set 2fg ML10 raid :(

many thanks, arodiel

If you're after credit, go along on the set 2fg raid. They'll not let you roll for stuff, but will let you get credit.

Darzil

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
Darzil said:
If you're after credit, go along on the set 2fg raid. They'll not let you roll for stuff, but will let you get credit.

Darzil

LOL

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
how silly can this be, they got a loot raid on 2 fg and dont let people join on roll caus they want the loot for them self? oh my god.. im sorry for my expression.. people gotta get less greedy and more helpful, btw zeadia if you dont get any ML 10 in the next 2 weeks you can join mine but im doing 1-9 first.. post coming up in weekend

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Aadia said:

Why LOL ?

It's not my raid (in fact I stopped my regular open raids when these started taking all the active theurgs away from my open raids), but they let people come for credit, which is what the OP wanted.

Darzil

Midnightangel

Fledgling Freddie
The ml10 on tuesdays and thursdays is a farming group which happens every week so yes the people who sign up do want the loot (eg. if someone comes on the raid each week and builds up a mod of +400 for a belt , does not want to loose out to someone whos shows up once with a character which was not needed), which is why its 2fg not public, if you want to come for credit then fair enough but dont moan about not being able to lotto, if you want ml10 loot i suggest you roll something that is needed and sign up for the farming groups, or run your own raid.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Sharaft said:
how silly can this be, they got a loot raid on 2 fg and dont let people join on roll caus they want the loot for them self? oh my god.. im sorry for my expression.. people gotta get less greedy and more helpful, btw zeadia if you dont get any ML 10 in the next 2 weeks you can join mine but im doing 1-9 first.. post coming up in weekend

maybe because its a 2fg signup where you get mood after each raid? an the ppl that are going are only after the loot...

Go buy a clue :touch:

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
Midnightangel said:
The ml10 on tuesdays and thursdays is a farming group which happens every week so yes the people who sign up do want the loot (eg. if someone comes on the raid each week and builds up a mod of +400 for a belt , does not want to loose out to someone whos shows up once with a character which was not needed), which is why its 2fg not public, if you want to come for credit then fair enough but dont moan about not being able to lotto, if you want ml10 loot i suggest you roll something that is needed and sign up for the farming groups, or run your own raid.

problem with theese are that you look at rr and equipment, nothing wrong with the though, but just rolling isn't getting you in. you have to be fully templated and high rr it seems to. So it isn't as easy just to roll a char for signups.

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:
maybe because its a 2fg signup where you get mood after each raid? an the ppl that are going are only after the loot...

Go buy a clue :touch:

yeah but if he joins the raid, and im talking about 1 more person in a BG helping out, he should be able to get to roll, if 2 more grps joined it would be a WHOLE different subject.. but 1 more person.. cant hurt to help out a fellow. if this was me i would say "ofc, the more the merrier" and if people started QQing caus they had 1/17 chance to make a item instead of 1/16 i would say "then its ur problem", but maybe its just me.. im to kind ;)

Midnightangel

Fledgling Freddie
Demon2k3 said:
problem with theese are that you look at rr and equipment, nothing wrong with the though, but just rolling isn't getting you in. you have to be fully templated and high rr it seems to. So it isn't as easy just to roll a char for signups.

Ive never stated ginggers rr and equipment when ive signed up, and been on many of the ml10 raids.

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
Midnightangel said:
Ive never stated ginggers rr and equipment when ive signed up, and been on many of the ml10 raids.

But it seems like you go on that when you choose by the impression i get. Might be wrong, it's just my impression.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Sharaft said:
yeah but if he joins the raid, and im talking about 1 more person in a BG helping out, he should be able to get to roll, if 2 more grps joined it would be a WHOLE different subject.. but 1 more person.. cant hurt to help out a fellow. if this was me i would say "ofc, the more the merrier" and if people started QQing caus they had 1/17 chance to make a item instead of 1/16 i would say "then its ur problem", but maybe its just me.. im to kind ;)

it seems you either didnt read the previous posts or you havent undertood it yet :twak:

-Its a 2fg sign up raid were you get +mod when not wining
-ppl that want credit can come they just cant roll
-as for the more 1 extra ppl..you got to be kiding me...does a fg in RvR is composed by 9 ppl? NO.
-do we need more then 2fgs? NO
-are we being greedy? NO. we need the items or i wouldnt have a mod +400 for a slash sword
-if Your not happy with the raids then DONT come and dont "flame" it on forums

ppl comenting/giving theyr opinion on something that dosent concern/affect them (like straef and others :D ) really knocks my head

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Demon2k3 said:
But it seems like you go on that when you choose by the impression i get. Might be wrong, it's just my impression.

templated chars yes
High RR chars no
Listening ppl yes
ppl that play theyr char well yes

those are the pre reqs afraid

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
Kinetix said:
templated chars yes
High RR chars no
Listening ppl yes
ppl that play theyr char well yes

those are the pre reqs afraid

ok i'm not trying to flame you or anything if you get that impression, just told you my thoughts. It's good that you cleared that up.

just an qiestion tho, can't it be hard to see if you bring the same people all the time(mostly) if someone plays their character well? yet again no whine or flame just some questions :). Does it has to have an great template or just an decent template with the most importnat stuff?

i might level an toon for that purpose of ml10.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
These kind of discussions come up all the time and there's really only one answer.

1) The people that run them are after the drops.
2) While taking one extra person that comes along may think they are helping, them being there actually makes very little difference to the outcome other than making it happen 10 seconds faster.
3) 1/16 or 1/17.. well where do you draw the line.. I could use the same argument all the way upto 1/483 at which point coming for the loot is rather pointless, and the people with the right classes to do the encounter wouldn't turn up.
4) You need ML10 credit and to be fair they are letting you come and get it. Whatever you believe, the 2fg's there trying to get the loot are the ones actually killing the mobs, your basically getting credit for free and should really be thanking them for helping you.

Now the important bit..

Lots of people seem to complain that certain "set raids" either don't include them or don't have a space for their class. If you actually want to attend an ML10 raid where you can roll, or get a dragon raid spot it's not hard to run your own. Normally on these kind of posts you get a full raids worth of people complaing that they can't get a spot. It all comes down to the fact that too many people think things in the game should be handed to them on a plate. The people running the raids arn't any different to you, other than they've put some time and effort in to organise it.
There's people that don't like to arrange stuff sure and would much rather just turn up to stuff.. but you really can't call the people that do take the time greedy or try and whine at them for not including you if you couldn't be bothered to take the time to do it yourselves. Certain classes just arn't needed for doing stuff. It's not upto raid leaders to hand out charity to you, it's up to you to either roll a class that they want, or lead a raid where you include that class.

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
ok, may i ask then wich char is the easiest to get signed up with and not to expensive to template? below 10p plz.

i'm not saying they are easy to lead, i've seen how stressful it can get on shan's raids. Well some want things served on a silverplate aye, but some want to work for it to , but maybe they don't have time or the energy to level another toon.

You're completeley right about what you're saying aswell golena. but to many classes in all realms are unnecsesary for pve events like this. Some maybe don't have the cash to template an toon either, it might not be lazyness it can be lack of time to. But i agree to that the whine about you beeing greedy is unjustified. It's just a sign of anger and feeeling left out i think.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Demon2k3 said:
ok, may i ask then wich char is the easiest to get signed up with and not to expensive to template? below 10p plz.

I'd guess a full earth theurg would get you the best chance if you wanted a pure PvE template. To template them basically get the champ staff and jacina's then throw on rogs with powerpool and powercap.

It's easy to feel left out sure, and there really are too many unneeded classes about. I guess that if you have time to go on the raids that you want to, then you could spend that time leveling a new toon instead and you'll soon have someone who can go on them. Leveling to 50 these days really doesn't take long at all, if you don't have a needed PL char, just try and make a leveling group on here with 2 or 3 other people.

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
shouldn't be to hard then, as i got an bot in works for leveling to. You got an good attitude even tho people are whiny, i try to be constructive and think about what i'm writing. Can seem whiny sometimes tho but it's not on purpose.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
yes easiest to get in with is Deffo a theurg, wich is never filled ( usually) on the raids.

and for Sharaft.: Get a fooking clue before your letting out your bs.

pre Regs for getting into ml10 is :When signing up plz post Name of char,Spec,Ml line,ra's. signing up fast Wont guarantee you a spot. PPL listing what i requestet got biggest chance of getting into the grps( some ppl i allready know ml line of)

allso ppl i know are listening/ showing up allmost each raid will have bigger chance then a random/ someone who never signs up..

and why should i let a Mincer join as he CANT do a shit ???..

/shrug

i doesnt have anything against you personally sharaft. but letting out your Bs here without having a clue is pissing me off..

and i ALLWAYS LET PPL JOIN FOR CREDIT!

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Darzil said:
Why LOL ?

It's not my raid (in fact I stopped my regular open raids when these started taking all the active theurgs away from my open raids), but they let people come for credit, which is what the OP wanted.

Darzil

if you wanna run those Regular FFA raids again, just let me know, i can allways cut down my raids to 1 pr week..

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Golena gets a rep point because he's said everything that I would have said.

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
creidt players have alwlays been welcome to ml 10 but like Necro say whe do nt t let them rolling and no whe arent greedy some of us try get items needed fore ouer teamplathes and some of us doing this as a bonus fore albs

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
necromania said:
got nothing construcktive to say ? then stay out of this..

your " LOL" is kinda pointless..

necromania, it's no real idea to post on such replys tbh. it's a waste of time. better only to reply on those that are constructive imo. :). replying to the LOL, rofl and such post are just giving fuel to the poster imo.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Demon2k3 said:
necromania, it's no real idea to post on such replys tbh. it's a waste of time. better only to reply on those that are constructive imo. :). replying to the LOL, rofl and such post are just giving fuel to the poster imo.

sry :(. just had to do it ... seems pointless to read a thread and just come up with " LOL" .. i bet he havent read what first poster wrote..

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
necromania said:
sry :(. just had to do it ... seems pointless to read a thread and just come up with " LOL" .. i bet he havent read what first poster wrote..

hehe, it's no problem :), no need to feel sorry, i know you're working hhard. now give me that pl i've ordered!

arguyle

Fledgling Freddie
Demon2k3 said:

ive been on most of the raids with either necro cleric or icer none of then is above RR2 and none of them are templated fully.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Golena said:
These kind of discussions come up all the time and there's really only one answer.

1) The people that run them are after the drops.
2) While taking one extra person that comes along may think they are helping, them being there actually makes very little difference to the outcome other than making it happen 10 seconds faster.
3) 1/16 or 1/17.. well where do you draw the line.. I could use the same argument all the way upto 1/483 at which point coming for the loot is rather pointless, and the people with the right classes to do the encounter wouldn't turn up.
4) You need ML10 credit and to be fair they are letting you come and get it. Whatever you believe, the 2fg's there trying to get the loot are the ones actually killing the mobs, your basically getting credit for free and should really be thanking them for helping you.

Now the important bit..

Lots of people seem to complain that certain "set raids" either don't include them or don't have a space for their class. If you actually want to attend an ML10 raid where you can roll, or get a dragon raid spot it's not hard to run your own. Normally on these kind of posts you get a full raids worth of people complaing that they can't get a spot. It all comes down to the fact that too many people think things in the game should be handed to them on a plate. The people running the raids arn't any different to you, other than they've put some time and effort in to organise it.
There's people that don't like to arrange stuff sure and would much rather just turn up to stuff.. but you really can't call the people that do take the time greedy or try and whine at them for not including you if you couldn't be bothered to take the time to do it yourselves. Certain classes just arn't needed for doing stuff. It's not upto raid leaders to hand out charity to you, it's up to you to either roll a class that they want, or lead a raid where you include that class.

same as cath.. /Repped

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
last time i checked it was considered coc breach if you denied credit to someone, ie artifact encounters , however not sure if same thing stands for master level raids, seeing how the coc is formed tho, its prolly like that

thing is that when you show up in ml10 set raid, its completely understandable not to be able to roll, since you just showed up, never signed up.
however i have personally attended a couple ml10 raids with alts for credit only, but was lucky when raid leader asked me to stand-in for someone who failed to show up from the initial people that signed up in the first place :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom