ML1 BG Raid, Sunday 20-3, 16:00 GMT (17:00 CET, 18:00 EET)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Here we start. Group steps are prereq, namely 1.1, 1.2, 1.4, and last but not least, 1.5, the solo step. Easy raid, open field one, if we're too many we'll be swiming without speed, if not, we'll use boats.

For heaven's sake, bring crafted potions ;)

All things will be lotto'd on the spot, apart from Cetus's remains. We'll random them in an alb tower :p

edit: I'll be on with Manouli for this series

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Will hopefully have approx 1FG from my guild there needing credit :)

NavaloreShadowvar

Loyal Freddie
Ah its good to see you'll be leading another raid Gear ^^.

I'll bring my level 50 light spec mentalist, Halastor, you u ppl there.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
NavaloreShadowvar said:
Just remembered i can bring also my FOP bot if needed :p still need a bit of ML xp on him ;)

Nice of you to raise that. Yes, in this series of raids I allow people to bring in bots (for fop, for xp, for whatever) just let me know in advance by sending a pm before we take off. However, it is your responsibility to make sure that the bot is keeping up with the raid. Also you should notice that I will keep a strict line regarding LDs (2 mins wait for the first 2 times).

Wert

Fledgling Freddie
50 druid + either chanter or bm (i don't know if i can get pre-steps done on chanter in time, irl has been .... dreadful atm, to put it nicely) either way, my bro will be playing druid so don't worry about him keeping up, both me and him have done ml1 many times :p

peace gear

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom