We had some mass ld's on the last ml6 :eek2:
Should be fun to see how many peeps do come

Irakaz

Fledgling Freddie
Woot ML2 complete!!!!!

Cheers to raid leaders Ballista and David :cheers:

Sendraks

Fledgling Freddie
Aye, good raid considering the number of people.

However, next time someone asks if there is a matter cabby present, I'll ask why before volunterring myself (Libellus). No pressure, nooooo, none at all.;)

Ok, I admit it, it was a sweet way of taking down the 2.10 mob. Well done David and Ballista. :cheers:

artybabs

Fledgling Freddie
Toramar & Healsandbuffs

:bazbeer:----------:bazbeer:
The ML2 raid went well m8, considering the amount of LD's we had.

I was reading some of the other posts, and don’t agree with some of them.

It is a shame there are so many LD's, and people getting lost, in the dungeons, but after all we have to remember, some of them have never been in there, ever. So, yes I do think you are running the raids very well.

Only one point mate, I do agree with one post, you have to be more strict, and when someone infringes on the rules, one warning, and if the persist, BG out they go.
:bazbeer:----------:bazbeer:

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe thanks for the nice posts, but thank David for being there, i've organised all this and havent been able to lead you all as well as i can due to a chest infection. And i'm always nice :) And can never not be hehe :wub:

Gremon

Fledgling Freddie
ML 3 done with some help from me.

Thx all for listening. (heh BG was on listen, but I think most got credit and I didn't miss much.)

Lost about 30 mins, because Shroagh was stuck above water, and we kinda didn't look there.

Otherwise all went pretty well.

Thx for setting up the rush. Will join again Friday for ML 4 if I'm not mistaken.

:cheers:

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for leading, was a good raid despite the occasional bug (shark above water... ).
Keep them coming :)
Regards, Glottis

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe just like to say big thanks to Zuster for leading the raid. I couldnt get on until half an hour late due to comp probs but im sorted now. Anyways cya on ML 4 i'm glad its on friday because of 4.2 lol gunna be a pain

Missythang

Fledgling Freddie
it takes a while to get going but thanks for raid, guys. cya on ML4 Friday (I HOPE)

Gremon

Fledgling Freddie
ML 4.2 aint a pain.

Have done it with 30 people.

Just setout the route you gonna take.

After wiping a tent camp, assign a group to it.
Repeat till you have done all 3 tent camp.
Zerg Town with whats left of Zerg, leave one group there to kill all pops and check occasionally the tent camps.
Everybody else moves to next tent camp + town.

Do that 3 times, you have 1 group in each town.

Move zerg to main city.
Clear out the centercourt. When you enter the main building, recall the 3 groups from the towns they are holding and kill mobs inside.. simple as that.

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Well, I have been on ML 1, 2 and 3 led by Ballista and ML 1 + 2 was good but I LD'd on ML 3.1 and didn't get credit due to grp leader not noticing early enough and telling the BG :/ Ah well :(

Cheers for ML 1 and 2 Balli :)

artybabs

Fledgling Freddie
Gratzzz to Zuster

Superb Raid m8.

Was a pleasure being with you, even if some of the people would not listen to you, ie, not sticking to you, and staying behind you. But what the hell, that always happens on a raid. People think they no better than the raid leader.

Gratzzz again m8, and thanks for the great raid, hope to see you on ML4, on Friday :cheers:

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Unfortunately i'm holding off ML 4 until saturday night, please meet 6pm GMT in STYGIA

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Penlid said:
4.2 lol gunna be a pain

Led it with 90 in /bg the other day, we had finished the step 30 minutes after setting out of Stygia haven. It's really not a hard step, in fact it's easy, just listen to the raid leader and things will be fine.

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Penlid said:
Unfortunately i'm holding off ML 4 until saturday night, please meet 6pm GMT in STYGIA

Bleh, I hate changes :)
This does not impact the rest of the schedule?
Regards, Glottis

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
This will not affect the rest of the schedule, its just going to be a long weekend, Saturday night is ML 4 , Sunday ML 5 and Monday ML 6 hope to see you all there! :)

Sendraks

Fledgling Freddie
A 6pm start for ML4 means I might just catch the raid then. Ml4 doesn't usually take long, unless something bugs, and if we could get as much as possible done and dusted before I have to go out. That would be stellar. :drink:

Missythang

Fledgling Freddie
Unfortunately I have a full day planned for Saturday, so change of date is definitely not good for me. Also badly LD'd on Eggy's so will probably have to pull out of rush from now on.

Good luck, anyway.

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
Missythang said:
Unfortunately I have a full day planned for Saturday, so change of date is definitely not good for me. Also badly LD'd on Eggy's so will probably have to pull out of rush from now on.

Good luck, anyway.

you can do up to ml7 in any order... so keep going... and just redo the odd one when youve completed ml3-7

Missythang

Fledgling Freddie
thanks for the thought but I've completed 5&6 and won't be able to do 7 until I fill up that ep bar for 3... Appreciate all the raids that that have been organised thus far, though - not meant to be a weee weee whine - more of a *doh*(I hate that I'll miss it, but wish everyone luck and if I CAN be there, then I will).

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
Missythang said:
thanks for the thought but I've completed 5&6 and won't be able to do 7 until I fill up that ep bar for 3... Appreciate all the raids that that have been organised thus far, though - not meant to be a weee weee whine - more of a *doh*(I hate that I'll miss it, but wish everyone luck and if I CAN be there, then I will).

pm eggy every minute of the day, so he does another eggy raid (ml2+3 hint hint)

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Unfortunately due to an RvR group starting on my primary server i'm going to hang up my sword for the ML's on excal. Anyone who would like to take over the ML Rush please PM me on here. And i'll change the info on who to join.

Thanks to those who have joined so far.

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Soz to hear that Ballista, you have done a good job but shame about ML4 :mad:

GL in Hib :p

Elvo^Rylu

Fledgling Freddie
I will lead ML5 tonight.

bg will be up at 7:45pm cet, 6:45pm gmt.

bg holder will be Cryri.

Keys will be given out at random, no lotto.

Scrolls, won't be lotto'd.

Only named drops and remains will be lotto'd.

We leave Stygia Haven 7:05pm cet, 6:05pm gmt.

Remember your xxx of the ways items.

See you there !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom