ML Rush

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
ML' between the week isnt kewl :(

Uni starts at October 18th, cant be at home in time. So no chance 2 join the ml's :(

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Know it's not really any of my business how it's led but mightn't it be easier if the raids were done in such a way that the MLs which don't require anything apart from simply being lvl 40 were done first instead of keeping to the order?

1-2-3-4-6-8-5-7-9-10 for example. That way the ML1 and ML3 sections, if they were missed by someone or couldn't have time to gain ML exp would be given the extra little bit of time to catch up.

Even just swapping around MLs 7 and 8 could mean pushing it through a day earlier :D

Dre@d

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah cool :) count with me too :p
Infiltrator : Andetoi
Cleric: buffitona
Sorcerer : Mezzmastah

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
kirennia said:
Know it's not really any of my business how it's led but mightn't it be easier if the raids were done in such a way that the MLs which don't require anything apart from simply being lvl 40 were done first instead of keeping to the order?

1-2-3-4-6-8-5-7-9-10 for example. That way the ML1 and ML3 sections, if they were missed by someone or couldn't have time to gain ML exp would be given the extra little bit of time to catch up.

Even just swapping around MLs 7 and 8 could mean pushing it through a day earlier :D

hehe ye u should try to put a day between each raid to give ppl a chance to do Pre-steps and get ML xp etc :)

tedStar

Fledgling Freddie
i'll deffo be there, noting down schedules on phone so i dont forget :)

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
can any1 confirm this is a public raid ?? since it was taken from the SS forum and didnt realy look like it was suppose to go on FH.... :m00:

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Every one on alb/excal can join, just didnt know anywhere to base the post :p

Ill try rescheduling it a bit, but atm everyone should be ml 10 before NF if i reshedule totally might run into NF release where players will be lost :(

SirDystic

Fledgling Freddie
This sounds v.cool. Ideally more time for gaining MLXP, but would love to join.

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
As requested ive added a day between the ML's to let you have to time to gain it, take a look again at the posts and write them down so u know :p

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Penlid said:
As requested ive added a day between the ML's to let you have to time to gain it

nice :) might do some ML's on my pbt bot then for pet spam in ML 9 :p

Sendraks

Fledgling Freddie
Well I was well up for this, but the date change has ruined it completely I'm afraid. I can't do the ML5 on Saturday 6th November as its my Anniversary. The original dates were fine for me.

Any chance this can be moved to the Sunday instead or Saturday afternoon? Its just that doing ML 5.9 and 5.10 doesn't take very long to do and there will be plenty of time over the weekend to fulfill the pre-reqs for ML6 anyway.

I only ask, because I've been trying to sort out a schedule of events where I lead the alliance I'm a part of to get as many as possible of the pre-reqs done before the ML rush begins, rather than do them inbetween raids, and its an awful lot of effort only to find I won't be able to complete this myself. :(

Missythang

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for moving the date :cheers:
Didn't realise the changed plan and wouldn't have been able to make 6th November either - so Sunday 7th November suits much better also.

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
Thank you

will attend as many i can with a cleric ml 6 curently and helping so its go faster to get as mutch Albs upp to ml 10

Still neeed ml 7 3 steps from it and ml 9 and 10

thanks fore made this Arranged

thank you noble sir

Shanessa

Placador

Fledgling Freddie
Placador merce 50, sign up, need ML6-10, but will help whit all ML's if i can ( maybe I work some days ><)
Count in some PPL of my guild maybe 1'5 fg's ( Santa Inquisicion)
They need all ML's

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Just to let you know this isnt a sign up raid, its a show up raid. Anyone who wants to take part be at the stated place at the stated time and in my BG and you can tag along.

Thanks to whoever made it sticky also :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom