ML Rush Love Inc!! 30/10 & 31/10

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
mercury said:
Nope. Never go afk without saying and never ever claim loot. I been banging on about that nasty habit for ages.

i have to say, yes merc never goes afk, and mostly she been in my group as well, and im 100% sure shes never afk, cause she whines all raid long for buffs and end ;) :D

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Buffs

Asks politely for end reg I'd have said, but there ya go...

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
mercury said:
Asks politely for end reg I'd have said, but there ya go...

Well if ure honest, After a while u wnet kinda out of ya head, cuase u didnt got it...

pip

Banned
Lay of my princess gimps,or you will have me to answer to:)

Ps..Gives merc big /HUG

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
Mercury said: I cant be bothered to quote every single post u made since everything u write is a bunch of 'insert random naming' .

Now to the point:

I. I Have no obligation or reason to explain myself to you why i do run this ML rush and if thats for self benefit only. If u had a proper IQ higher than 1 im sure u would understand that its not.

II. Ive led more ML raids u prolly joined in your entire daoc gaming experience and thats enough for you to not critisize or question my knowledge / leadership about this matter. But i did had the balls to state that i just came in Midgard for reasons which again im not entitled to explain and in case a mistake happens im sure everyone will still be happy with the result.

III. The Loot rules i wrote have been used several times from various known ML leaders across every single realm and thus i do see the point using them myself for one more time as they are perfect timewise for a fast raid - as this is not a single ML raid but an ML rush ( consists more than one ML raid at a time thus more time spending doing em )
I've done every type of lotto system in the past including volunteer loot holder, mod list , 1000 random for every different type of drop etc etc and i can tell you thats the fairest and most efficient way doing it.

IV. Last but not least: About the refugee word u used which i highly didnt like it. All i can say is this: Im thankfull from the bottom of my heart and YOU should be aswell to have those 'refugees' coming from other realms to refresh your realm and my realm as without that u would have died from boringness. Naming someone refugee as im like someone who came to steal everything and go away happy or even saying that i rolled a healer and that i cant kill my realm enemies can only come from mindless kids. I do hope you dont belong in that category.

Im really thankfull that u expressed the way u feel and tried your best to spoil my attemp but hear this: People come and go ;)

In the end of the day - if u dont like it dont come and most of all dont comment on something u dont wont to be part of it.

Thanxs for the date editing 'Alan' ( thats a new name? :p )

PS: To all flame lovers : Do it somewhere else plz and if u feel like hating me so much make a personal Fao Hate mck post. Dont mess a public event with your personal egos and beliefs.

C ya at monday folks and get ready for massive lolage :england:

Regards
Mck

Urgat

Part of the furniture
Mck

many appologies for clutering your thread. Seriously. Sorry about that.

ON an on topic note, i will do my best to be there.

Looking forward to it.

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Mercury never said anything like the quote you attribute to me in your last post.

Argue, discuss, debate, - Im all for that - but don't lie about it.

I never asked you to explain anything, to me or anybody else and it wasn't until Vavarse stuck his oar in that the thread got sidetracked or hijacked. Blame him, not me. My first post in the thread would also have been my last. I'd made my point.

Do your raids and I'll do mine. You clearly imagine you're the best thing since sliced bread, but so does Vavires so fight it out when you've finished stroking each other's egos. Frankly I cba any more to try debate priciples with a bunch of arrogant twats - Hib or Mid.
Go count your raids - I prefer quality to quantity any day.

People come and people go as you say; you've just come and I don't see Elder as your Mid toon title. That 'you've led more raids than I've ever joined' since you've no evidence to base it on is just so much BS, as is your arrogant assumption you're above criticism or beyond reproach.

IQ? I doubt you even know what it means or you'd know it can't go down to 1. Numbers don't seem to be your strong point, do they? Both you and Urgat can't both be right.

Get on with your ML rush in whatever way you like, and when you get as bored as you think we are, ta ta. Until then, if you want to drag the tone down any further, don't use me as your excuse.

Nate

FH is my second home
what is it you've done btw merc, other then Co5 raids..which makes you the mistress of raids that knows all and must be obeyed?

a new ml raid leader is a good thing for mid, one that doesn't claim items like vav or steal items like the one that done that ml9 raid recently or someone who doesn't seem to know anything about ml's like basilias, but claims items due to his preparation, sorting of groups and great leading skills (on a ml2 raid he didn't know there are keys for doors, and i'm sure he's never set up a group other then his own). but still thanks to you guys for leading raids you are all still providing a service which midgard players need. :)

i for one welcome the new addition for the short time he will be a ml raid leader, seeing as he has 1 char which he wants to get ml'd.

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Nate said:
what is it you've done btw merc, other then Co5 raids..which makes you the mistress of raids that knows all and must be obeyed?

You may think C05 raids make me the mistress of raids that knows all and must be obeyed - I couldn't possibly comment. I don't even have that attitude on those that I lead. As I have 10 ML10 toons, I must have been on one or two ML raids in my time, so I kinda think I know what I like. Do I have to add IMO at the end of every sentence I write?

Since you appear to like loaded questions, I'll ask you a couple : what is it about a fair way of doing things that makes people ignore it and do it some other way for thier own selfish ends? Secondly what is it you've done Nate, other than play on Mid, which makes you someone we should take notice of? The answer to both, it seems to me, would be 'not alot'. I'm open to correction.

i for one welcome the new addition for the short time he will be a ml raid leader, seeing as he has 1 char which he wants to get ml'd.

Oki, your perogative. I never tried to stop you joining his raids. See if you still can in 6 months. We've had other-realm refugees before swanning in over here throwing out invites to this ML and that arti raid and thinking they're Odin's gift to Midgard. They didn't last long. It's too much hard work being an idol - even one with feet of clay, no matter how much established custom you try to supress.

I don't mind you dissing me - but don't diss all the others that have got The Inferno quest with my help - I stick my head above the parapet, not theirs. C05s are a 4.5h hard slog - but mostly we enjoy them. And you get loot without having to steal it or ignore it.
:twak:

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
mercury said:
Oh, but I do, and there's no need to shout, I can read normal type well-enough. My first post in this thread said, loud and clear "I'm not joining in this particular raid because....". That's about as pathetic as a mod throwing insulting adjectives at those who can't hit back or as a sycophant sucking up by publicly posting rep points to someone who agrees with him. Only after that when my motives were questioned by that very person did I post the one you quote.

And if wanting a bit of fair play,community spirit and protection from over-weening arrogance is asinine in your eyes, so be it. He-haw.

Since when did Mods take sides?

Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?

what does sycophant mean?

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
pjuppe said:
what does sycophant mean?

Arse-licker, brown-tongue, smarm-bag. One who sucks up to authority. Grimma Wormtongue in Lord of the Rings, for instance. It's not a nice name to be called - it has no positive qualities at all.

:)

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
mercury said:
People come and people go as you say; you've just come and I don't see Elder as your Mid toon title. .

Lol what does a tittle say about a person?
that u played 4year , then lets all laugh at the fact that u died in the weirdest place during ml2, miss elder who dont know the way from entrance to 2.3.

The only thing u have proven in this thread is ure arrogancy.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
mercury said:
You may think C05 raids make me the mistress of raids that knows all and must be obeyed - I couldn't possibly comment. I don't even have that attitude on those that I lead. As I have 10 ML10 toons, I must have been on one or two ML raids in my time, so I kinda think I know what I like. Do I have to add IMO at the end of every sentence I write?

Since you appear to like loaded questions, I'll ask you a couple : what is it about a fair way of doing things that makes people ignore it and do it some other way for thier own selfish ends? Secondly what is it you've done Nate, other than play on Mid, which makes you someone we should take notice of? The answer to both, it seems to me, would be 'not alot'. I'm open to correction.

Oki, your perogative. I never tried to stop you joining his raids. See if you still can in 6 months. We've had other-realm refugees before swanning in over here throwing out invites to this ML and that arti raid and thinking they're Odin's gift to Midgard. They didn't last long. It's too much hard work being an idol - even one with feet of clay, no matter how much established custom you try to supress.

I don't mind you dissing me - but don't diss all the others that have got The Inferno quest with my help - I stick my head above the parapet, not theirs. C05s are a 4.5h hard slog - but mostly we enjoy them. And you get loot without having to steal it or ignore it.
:twak:

the only so called refugee that came to mid and did organize all what u say is Censi, 1 u were sucking up to as well. So what? Censi did all the reaid to get himself the arties and the ml's, he got it to at least 50 others each time.

Wilburn

Fledgling Freddie
This argument is going nowwhere, so stop arguing. In my opinion different raidleaders have different rules. Some raids you want to be a part of, some you dont. Having been on all kinds of mlraids, from the first lead by durgi - recent being led by Vavi, I for one wanna claim that times have changed.

If a good raid leader decides to change realm and host his own raids, with his own rules using the same setgroup to complete the raids, then he can do so.

But there is alot of people in this game, struggeling hard to get items needed to be leet, and they often participate in these kinds of raids, because they often can get to see certan drops fall, get lottoed off to someone, who they are able to make deal about the certain item with, and thereby get a hold of the item. They cant do that when there is no raidlotto afterwards.

Raidleaders should collect all loot, salvage and destroy all the crap, keep the rare drops for end lotto. If lotto is held straight after each mlraid, this brings lotto down to lottoing over only a handfull of drops, and not the 1000 of crap items that drop during the raid. Noone wants 3 hours lotto after a 6 hours raid, that was oldschool. <thinks back at the days where one would have to type the drops into the /bu /chat>

last, if i dont make sence, ignore me. Im not taking sides here, just saying both sides of this argument have a point. Bring those points together and get along.

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
mercury said:
Arse-licker, brown-tongue, smarm-bag. One who sucks up to authority. Grimma Wormtongue in Lord of the Rings, for instance. It's not a nice name to be called - it has no positive qualities at all.

:)

thank you. brown-tongue sounds disgusting :(

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Tittle-tattle

vavires said:
Lol what does a tittle say about a person?
that u played 4year , then lets all laugh at the fact that u died in the weirdest place during ml2, miss elder who dont know the way from entrance to 2.3.

The only thing u have proven in this thread is ure arrogancy.

Nothing better than a good laugh, Grimma. I can join in, even when it is at my expense and the comment had nothing to do with you at all. You? You can't do a lot of laughing when your head is stuck where yours is. Nobody invited you to attack me personally in someone else's thread, but you felt the need, like any conceited busybody would. A long nose and a brown one is not an unusual combination, though it is amusing.

So, can you think of any other trivial little mistake of mine you-don't-have-any-idea-of-the reason-for to clutter up somebody else's thread with? I can give you a few. Like me coming back to an ML6.9 enc spot after a massive crash to find you miles away from the zerg doing somebody else's rezzing job whilst the timer ran down instaed of the grant cred a good leader would be concentrating on? Super job, there Mr Leetest.

Your problem is, of course, that you're not at all arrogant. Your raids were always perfect, and you never once (no, it's been 3 times to my knowledge) wiped the BG on ML6 by running into a firewall you knew wasn't there, then blamed a non-existent bug that no-one else noticed. Now that is funny - not the wipe, your excuses for being such an efficient leader. Never mind, you've shown your true colours by deserting an ML rush in the middle and taking you ball home. Very Professional.

Thing is, I know how naff I am at the game, which is the first step to getting better, though I don't feel the need to penalise people by creaming the top off raid loot or publishing my ML raid count in my sig - even when it has been falsified. You don't have to either, but you choose to. Your trouble is you've not the slightest idea just how naff you are - should hear the comments in RvR. Still you give us a laugh, and that's what counts.

Keep it up - some readers find it entertaining - me included. I nearly gave you a rep point or two - which would have been about as meaningful as the hand-outs you've been crowing about.

My arrogance is bigger than your arrogancy, yah boo sucks. Great style Herr Volpone.

:fluffle:

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
mercury said:
Nothing better than a good laugh, Grimma. I can join in, even when it is at my expense and the comment had nothing to do with you at all. You? You can't do a lot of laughing when your head is stuck where yours is. Nobody invited you to attack me personally in someone else's thread, but you felt the need, like any conceited busybody would. A long nose and a brown one is not an unusual combination, though it is amusing.

So, can you think of any other trivial little mistake of mine you-don't-have-any-idea-of-the reason-for to clutter up somebody else's thread with? I can give you a few. Like me coming back to an ML6.9 enc spot after a massive crash to find you miles away from the zerg doing somebody else's rezzing job whilst the timer ran down instaed of the grant cred a good leader would be concentrating on? Super job, there Mr Leetest.

Your problem is, of course, that you're not at all arrogant. Your raids were always perfect, and you never once (no, it's been 3 times to my knowledge) wiped the BG on ML6 by running into a firewall you knew wasn't there, then blamed a non-existent bug that no-one else noticed. Now that is funny - not the wipe, your excuses for being such an efficient leader. Never mind, you've shown your true colours by deserting an ML rush in the middle and taking you ball home. Very Professional.

Thing is, I know how naff I am at the game, which is the first step to getting better, though I don't feel the need to penalise people by creaming the top off raid loot or publishing my ML raid count in my sig - even when it has been falsified. You don't have to either, but you choose to. Your trouble is you've not the slightest idea just how naff you are - should hear the comments in RvR. Still you give us a laugh, and that's what counts.

Keep it up - some readers find it entertaining - me included. I nearly gave you a rep point or two - which would have been about as meaningful as the hand-outs you've been crowing about.

My arrogance is bigger than your arrogancy, yah boo sucks. Great style Herr Volpone.

:fluffle:

- With ure huge ego, as u were the only ld, u could say it was a big crash.

- Falsified what?

- The 6.7 bug is no an excuse it is a bug, ask rightnow about or any gm in the game miss i know it all. It has been verified. I even reported it again to Zen a few days ago.

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Wilburn said:
But there is alot of people in this game, struggeling hard to get items needed to be leet, and they often participate in these kinds of raids, because they often can get to see certan drops fall, get lottoed off to someone, who they are able to make deal about the certain item with, and thereby get a hold of the item. They cant do that when there is no raidlotto afterwards.

Raidleaders should collect all loot, salvage and destroy all the crap, keep the rare drops for end lotto. If lotto is held straight after each mlraid, this brings lotto down to lottoing over only a handfull of drops, and not the 1000 of crap items that drop during the raid.

last, if i dont make sence, ignore me. Im not taking sides here, just saying both sides of this argument have a point. Bring those points together and get along.

But you DO make sense - alot of it. Your loot ideas are no different from mine, so expect to get alot of flak from those who disagree. Only hope they don't know anything personal about you or your game or they'll bring that in as well to boost their own conceit....

My problem is (amongst alot of others) I can't stand by and watch nobs getting away with exploitation. It offends my sense of fair play.

Takes two to make an argument and I'm usually one of em

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
- Falsified what?

- The 6.7 bug is no an excuse it is a bug, ask rightnow about or any gm in the game miss i know it all. It has been verified. I even reported it again to Zen a few days ago.

1. You increased your ML count without doing the MLs - I seem to remember a post about it a coupla months ago. Or you started to count each ML as one raid - dunno. Low-life behaviour anyway - as is putting the number in your sig, or telling a thread who you've given rep points to. Both yucky in the extreme.

2. Funny bug. The coupla times I've done ML6 - me and my arse-mate Censi - we seem to have missed it. Perhaps we were just unlucky.

3. Actually, far from knowing it all, I know far less than alot of people. But that's a limitation I'm struggling to overcome. You don't seem to have progressed very far in that direction - in any direction, come to think of it.

You mention my ego? Words like black, kettle and pot spring to mind.

Insecurity stems from a deprived childhood, but that's all over after puberty.

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Tongue

pjuppe said:
thank you. brown-tongue sounds disgusting :(

Aye, laddie, ( Scottish Mode) it's meant to be, cos it describes disgusting behaviour.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
mercury said:
See if you still can in 6 months. We've had other-realm refugees before swanning in over here throwing out invites to this ML and that arti raid and thinking they're Odin's gift to Midgard. They didn't last long. It's too much hard work being an idol - even one with feet of clay, no matter how much established custom you try to supress.

Who cares if he isn't running raids in 6 months time..

Really just shut up, your making a tit of yourself. As far as i'm aware he's never claimed he's Odin's gift to Midgard, he's just running an ML.

mercury said:
And you get loot without having to steal it or ignore it.

Maybe you can enlighten me on how you distribute the loot on a CO5 raid.. I assume you don't /bg treasurer all the gems that drop then lotto them out at the end, as any other method might result in one group having higher DPS and getting more of the drops. Sounds like your ignoring it to me.. Remind me to drop in on your next posted CO5 thread and flame the crap out of you for it!

Please for the good of everyone here, take your head out of your ass and stop flaming someone using lotto rules adopted by pretty much every good esablished raid leader in all 3 realms. Your not coming, good, now piss off already because no-one here gives a crap about your worthless opinions.

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Tx

Thank you for that reasoned and worthwhile contribution to the discussion. This real effort to address the issues takes us to a whole new level. No attempt to pour contempt on opinions that don't agree with yours, no attempt to stifle opposition to your own intelligent views, no personal swipes at the poster you quote. No ignorant suggestions about a part of the game you apparently know nothing about. And best of all, no attempt to attribute your own extremely well-expressed adult point of view to everybody else. What a refreshing change.

I trust it made your day. It sure did mine - still lmao. We need more people like you, then Mid will get the bonuses for underpopulated realms.

I really should give you a rep point or two, but you ought to ask Vavarse - he's got plenty to spare for his cronies.

C05 - it would take too long to explain, as you know so little about it I'd have to start from scratch. Maybe you should ask someone who has been on one of mine? There are one or two around.

Might I suggest you take your own advice expressed so charmingly in your last sentence? I really can't handle all this laughter.
:puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom