ML Rush Love Inc!! 30/10 & 31/10

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
Recently rolled my cute pac female dwarf and i'd like to have her through every ML **** and done with it.

Further details about the rush:

Date: 30/10/2006
Time: 14:00 uk time
Place: Meeting in Volcanus
Master Level(s) to be completed: ML1-->ML5
Requirement(s): None ( Speak with Arbiter before u come )
BG Holder Name: Mckennittt-p
Usefull tips: Bring LOTS waterpots,beers and pizzas.

Date: 31/10/2006
Time: 14:00 uk time
Place: Meeting in Volcanus
Master Level(s) to be completed: ML6-->ML9
Requirement(s): For ML7 u need to be ML1 ( have the ability ) and for ML9 u need to be ML3 ( Have the ability ).
BG Holder Name: Mckennittt-p
Usefull tips: Bring FOPS and shadowblades!!

====================================More Details==================================
On Monday we will do from ML1 up to ML5 BG STEPS at the already given time. Discipline and paying attention will really make my day easyer.
There will be BG up 30 min before aprox so make sure u are in it. Also there will be a private CG for every group leader attending the raid. So if u are a group leader and u wish to attend my raid - upon joining my BG - u will pm me with your name to invite you.
I will say this once: I WONT BE WAITING for people go ld. The group leader has to inform me - using the given CG - that a member of his group disconnected saying his name so i can grant him credit when he comes back. Each step takes from a few seconds to few minutes to be completed plus upon completing it u also have 10minutes time to log back, enter the BG and ask for credit thus wasting my time and yours waiting 3-5 min per LD everytime someone goes aint something we want ;)
There wont be any loot treasurers up so the stronger/active group u are the more loot u will grab.
On Tuesday i will be doing from ML6 up to ML9. Same rules for this raid aswell. There wont be any lotto. I wont wait for people going ld and every group leader participating in my BG will have to inform me the name of the person he lost so i can grant him credit in the time given. If that wont happen then tough cookie. Blame your group leader.
Especially for ML9 shadowblades will be apreciated to join the fun.

Last but not least.
Respect the effort and work i put on those 2 raids and im sure u will have a top notch time beeing a part of it.

Warmest Regards
Mck

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Planet

...love it. Can actally have a reason to say and mean 'what planet you on mate?'
31st November lol.

And for what it's worth :

the high DD group will get all the loot, and lds don't just happen at the enc sites. So -

no lotto + no allowing for ld = no me on raid. That should please you no end.

I'll wait for a proper Midgard run ML rush, or do one myself.

Cedon

Fledgling Freddie
To bad it´s on a workingday... and a month away...

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
:O OOps !!!! Dear Mods can u change the month as its meant to be October and not November!!

30/10 and 31/10 cause i cant edit it!!!

Mercuria said: ...love it. Can actally have a reason to say and mean 'what planet you on mate?'
31st November lol.

the high DD group will get all the loot, and lds don't just happen at the enc sites. So -

Sorry that doesnt fit your requirements mate but not all people have or want to spend 10 hours of their day for a master level rush.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
mercury said:
...love it. Can actally have a reason to say and mean 'what planet you on mate?'
31st November lol.

u asked why i picked on u last thread, u just prooved it again,
what is the reason to attak this person? who is new to midgard and does the effort to make a ML Rush.

Nice job Mck, but ull notice that some ppl are just rude here in midgard even when u go all the trouble to host sush a raid.
Wish ya best of luck with the raid.

vavi

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
Vav said: u asked why i picked on u last thread, u just prooved it again,
what is the reason to attak this person? who is new to midgard and does the effort to make a ML Rush.

Nice job Mck, but ull notice that some ppl are just rude here in midgard even when u go all the trouble to host sush a raid.
Wish ya best of luck with the raid.

Dont worry lad. Beeing malakas its easy we say in my country ;)

As for the days - i do know that its working days and for some people might not be the best to tag along but its the only 2 that i have day off from work :X So hopefully we will get decent numbers.

Mck

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Mckennitt said:
Dont worry lad. Beeing malakas its easy we say in my country ;)

As for the days - i do know that its working days and for some people might not be the best to tag along but its the only 2 that i have day off from work :X So hopefully we will get decent numbers.

Mck

Its not liek ya need 100ppl, they will only slow ya down, the mom u got 30-40ppl ure free set sailing, and there are mostly more then nough ppl on.

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
u asked why i picked on u last thread, u just prooved it again,

It was actually a rhetorical question, as I already know the answer, but saw no reason to flame you until I had to. I'm just glad you see me as a soft target - I hope finding out you made a mistake isn't too traumatic.

If my last post was an rude, or an attack, I need to change my weapons. Rudeness, or an attack would be something on the lines of :-

"Vav you are an arrogant, smarmy hypocritical git who only did MLs for his own greed and benefit, and as soon as you tried one that wasn't, you couldn't hack it and deserted the BG part-way through"

Now that would be an attack. But its not my style, as you may have noticed.

In this case, I merely pointed out that this Hib refugee's raid rules were so far out from what I (that is me, personally, not anybody else, not professional raid leaders, just me) think is fair, and didn't want any part of it. I did not suggest, ask or imply that anyone else should follow my lead.

But I ain't gonna trust several hours of my game time to someone who :

a. states quite clearly elsewhere he's only playing Midgard in his spare time

b. Has rolled a toon he wants to ignore PvE with as much as he can and get straight to RvR - thus dissing most of the reason I, for one, as PvE hoe-in-chief play this game for in the first place

c. Is doing this ML rush so he can reach that end and his style of comment suggests that the benefit the BG he'll recruit will gain appears to be secondary

d. With the power of a BG leader could, if he were that way inclined - and I'm not saying he is - make such an uber group they could certainly get the bulk of the drops

e. Won't even help LDs unless they are at the enc spots on a server as laggy as Prydwen with a 100+ BG

f. cba to make a volunteer a loot treasurer who would do the lotto, after he'd gone if loot weren't his object, so that those who do like a bit of jam on their bread couild get a spoonful or two

g. Doesn't even know what month of the year it is

This makes me (just me, no-one else afaik) highly suspicious of

his motives (a Healer doesn't have to kill any of his home realm mates, yes?)

his commitment to Midgard (new, untried, might be oki - but I can think of recent examples who weren't)

his competence and industry. (The whole tone seems to be I wanna get this outta the way as soon as I can, devil take the hindermost).

I really hope I'm wrong on all fronts. We need someone who can and will run fair ML rushes, with all the effort required. We've all seen the effects when it isn't done properly.

Call it nit-picking, call it whining, call it what you will. FH is a Forum and a place to express opinions, whether or not they are fair, unbiased, correct or agree with those of Herr Vav. I choose to exercise the right to comment on posts, and to deal with any responses. The time you become a Moderator, is the time you can set me straight. Until then you're just another cog in the wheel. So - carry on picking me out - if I can't handle the likes of you, I'll give up.

:england:

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
To be blunt, If u cant give any good comment to the iniative of this person, dont give any at all, cause like usual with ure comments are u destroying this persons raid.

now about me, u my laddy are just a tad imature and spoiled.
U are always friendly to me and hun this and hun that, but since u missed 2 steps at my last raid u went aggro. Now thats funny imo. But do what u wish and think what u wish, because im not gon ebother with it, this attention has come along a few times since u and i met.

also, if ya think i did mls for my own benefit then you are quiet wrong, as usual. I gained maybe a few items of it and thats it. Apperently u can't live with it, so now stop harrasing ppl like Mck who at least organises this. It is his rule not to place bg loot on, and i agree with him.

Now if you have futhermore isseus with me, be an adult and find me in game or in my signatur eu can send me a tell, stop hijacking this thread.

vav.

ps. Before posting things about Mck, do ure homework, he had led dozens of ml raids before, and he' certainly knows what to do with it.

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
nice to see a raid during the week - as i work weekends :worthy:

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Date edited

mercury said:
It was actually a .......
......... Until then you're just another cog in the wheel. So - carry on picking me out - if I can't handle the likes of you, I'll give up.

If you are not happy with a raid leaders rules MAKE YOUR OWN! posting your pathetic comments here just make you look like an ass.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Alan said:
Date edited

If you are not happy with a raid leaders rules MAKE YOUR OWN! posting your pathetic comments here just make you look like an ass.

Ure the first mod who just got a rep from me :):worthy:

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
Ure the first mod who just got a rep from me :):worthy:

I used to run raids and know the last thing you want to do on a whole day of the damn things is to piss around with the lotto.

The thought that the raid leader would make an uber group to get all the loot is just pathetic, I've never had time to actively play my character properly during a raid - your constantly checking your notes, location on screen, the group chat... Infact the most idle person on a raid for actions is normally the raid leader.

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Alan said:
Date edited

Oh, but I do, and there's no need to shout, I can read normal type well-enough. My first post in this thread said, loud and clear "I'm not joining in this particular raid because....". That's about as pathetic as a mod throwing insulting adjectives at those who can't hit back or as a sycophant sucking up by publicly posting rep points to someone who agrees with him. Only after that when my motives were questioned by that very person did I post the one you quote.

And if wanting a bit of fair play,community spirit and protection from over-weening arrogance is asinine in your eyes, so be it. He-haw.

Since when did Mods take sides?

Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?

Lethul

FH is my second home
mercury said:
Oh, but I do, and there's no need to shout, I can read normal type well-enough. My first post in this thread said, loud and clear "I'm not joining in this particular raid because....". That's about as pathetic as a mod throwing insulting adjectives at those who can't hit back or as a sycophant sucking up by publicly posting rep points to someone who agrees with him. Only after that when my motives were questioned by that very person did I post the one you quote.

And if wanting a bit of fair play,community spirit and protection from over-weening arrogance is asinine in your eyes, so be it. He-haw.

why shoudlnt mod's be able to take sides? retard

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Pathos

Alan said:
I used to run raids and know the last thing you want to do on a whole day of the damn things is to piss around with the lotto.

And if you could be bothered to read or at least try to understand what you've read you would see I did not suggest a raid leader would do that. The greedier ones do 'piss around with the lotto' to cream off their needs ofc. Apart from them, it's oh, so simple, to make someone else BG treasurer and as RL you need have no part in it.

The thought that the raid leader would make an uber group to get all the loot is just pathetic, I've never had time to actively play my character properly during a raid - your constantly checking your notes, location on screen, the group chat... Infact the most idle person on a raid for actions is normally the raid leader.

You love that word, don't you?
You've never come across the likes of H*nsi then. Again, I never said Mcken would do that (or are italics ouside your frame of reference?) but he could. Stranger things have happened. And where the RL is busy doing all of those things, the rest of his group ain't.

Have you read the threads about the last ML8-9 raid where someone left himself wide open to suspicion of loot grabbing? He could have avoided it so easily with no effort on his part. FYI I was actually a RL just after that and got the sh*t in my BG. Where there's an easy and honourable way out and it's not taken, there's an underlying reason. Go figure.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
mercury said:

since u went haywire

Urgat

Part of the furniture
A few choice quotes...

So this guy can't properly organise a raid?
But YOU could organise a proper one, off course...

Your clearly better than him. Well done

I hope finding out you made a mistake isn't too traumatic.

Ahh, excellent, you pointed out another persons error (at least in your opinion)... Well done

I merely pointed out that this Hib refugee's raid rules were so far out from what I (that is me, personally, not anybody else, not professional raid leaders, just me) think is fair, and didn't want any part of it.

And the need to point this out was where? You dont like the look of the raid, fine ignore it and move on. You posted because you wanted to ridicule the thread starter. Well done.

So - carry on picking me out - if I can't handle the likes of you, I'll give up.

"the likes of you"... again implying your better than him. Well done.

All you EVER do, is belittle, deride, and mock others, under the veil of cleverly worded and constructed posts.

Take your self important, oh so smart "Young woman with a mission" attitude. and keep it to yourself.

Your presenting yourself like an arrogant muppet. Which i highly doubt you are IRL.

(and yes, i resorted to deconstructing posts... darn it!

"never argue with idiots... they drag you to there level, and beat you with experience")

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Urgat said:
and yes, i resorted to deconstructing posts... darn it!

lol. A convert then.

I can and do organise raids. And they're proper in the sense that in the end the vast majority of participants are satisfied, and if they aren't it's not because I've been too fecking lazy to make a simple adjustment. I hesitate to ask you to join one of mine (usually one a week, though only on occasion do I do MLs) as they're really friendly pleasant affairs and I don't want to spoil your illusions. I don't get rep points for being a muppet or licking the right arses.

What's so wrong with missions? Helps cut through the BS, idiocy, crookedness, apathy and lethargy (choose any 3 from 5) imo. Puts you in the firing line tho of those most guilty of the items in the list. So? Or is it the fact that I'm a girl irks you? If so, get over it, this is the 21st Century.

"never argue with idiots... they drag you to there level, and beat you with experience"

I never know in advance that the people I argue with are idiots. To assume so is arrogance of the highest order. Even crooks, guys who resort to name-calling and people who don't see things my way are rarely idiots. They just don't know any better.

I argue (as distinct from quarrel - which I also do but for different reasons) because when I see something not quite right (imo), I would want to see it corrected. It rarely works, but I'll not stop because of that. I've argued for ages against the habit of Raid Leaders creaming off choice loot. It hasn't stopped em doing it tho. Call it the idealism of the young, it's probably more of a thorn in your flesh that the cynicism of the older, which would say as much about you as about me.

Just for the record, your edited quotes from my post are about two different people. The Raid Leader I only commented about because of the tone and content of his thread starter. I don't know him game-wise to make any other sort of comment. The other one, my sarcasm was entirely in response to his attack on me - nothing else. After that he became merely personal, intoducing private things and I refuse to bring my posts down to that level of drivel, so I backed off. ok?

But make no mistake, I'm just as intolerant irl of pretentious pratts as you are - just not as reluctant to say so.

:m00:

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Urgat said:
A few choice quotes...

So this guy can't properly organise a raid?
But YOU could organise a proper one, off course...

Your clearly better than him. Well done

Ahh, excellent, you pointed out another persons error (at least in your opinion)... Well done

And the need to point this out was where? You dont like the look of the raid, fine ignore it and move on. You posted because you wanted to ridicule the thread starter. Well done.

"the likes of you"... again implying your better than him. Well done.

All you EVER do, is belittle, deride, and mock others, under the veil of cleverly worded and constructed posts.

Take your self important, oh so smart "Young woman with a mission" attitude. and keep it to yourself.

Your presenting yourself like an arrogant muppet. Which i highly doubt you are IRL.

(and yes, i resorted to deconstructing posts... darn it!

"never argue with idiots... they drag you to there level, and beat you with experience")

now now ure the second person i have to rep today, and both in the same thread :).

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
now now ure the second person i have to rep today, and both in the same thread :).

Pfftt

Now that's what I'd call pathetic. But then, I would wouldn't I?

Chance

Loyal Freddie
Nice Mck will proberly be inc with gimp runie if i get the damn pres done :)

ps. Welcome to the dark side :drink:

Keitan

Banned
mercury said:
Pfftt

Now that's what I'd call pathetic. But then, I would wouldn't I?

Lawl mate you like to have no life flaming over people that are trying to help you ? pfft ffs man get a life

:drink: to vavi!

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Keitan said:
Lawl mate you like to have no life flaming over people that are trying to help you ? pfft ffs man get a life

:drink: to vavi!

If a smarm-bag posting rep points to his cronies who agree with him is 'helping me' I need a new dictionary. He began the flame - read the thread if you cba.

The :drink: Vavi says it all. Enjoy your reps. And actually, I don't think I'd like a man's life. I'm quite happy with the one I got.

:wanker:

Keitan

Banned
mercury said:
If a smarm-bag posting rep points to his cronies who agree with him is 'helping me' I need a new dictionary. He began the flame - read the thread if you cba.

The :drink: Vavi says it all. Enjoy your reps. And actually, I don't think I'd like a man's life. I'm quite happy with the one I got.

:wanker:

What being a bum living off mcdonalds is a life ? right.........:eek7:

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
mercury said:

Pretty much nothing

mercury said:
the none afk people who bothered to turn up on time and tried to make a balanced group to make the ML go smoothly will get all the loot

Yes, your right, well noticed!

mercury said:

Yes, i'm sure everyone else who isn't going to attend is going to post.. i'm not coming either.. that should lead to a constructive and none crap filled thread.

mercury said:

You mean one where the leader takes the one good item that drops, then spends 30 minutes distributing rogs to the people who were afk.. fair enough, your descision, and as your probably one of the afk people on the raid, i'm sure you'll be very happy with your rog at the end.

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Keitan said:
What being a bum living off mcdonalds is a life ? right.........:eek7:

Wouldn't know - allergic to breadrolls. Never had a big mac. My life on the streets is something else...

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Golena said:
and as your probably one of the afk people on the raid, i'm sure you'll be very happy with your rog at the end.

Nope. Never go afk without saying and never ever claim loot. I been banging on about that nasty habit for ages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom