ML Raids.

fett000

Banned
Hey everyone, i am wondering if there is any Public ML raids going on camlann ?
We are a pack of swedes( 10-12 very active ppl ) who just finished of with artifacts and such on camlann, but we would really need some mls too ;)
So if u u know anyone who is looking for more ppl to make some ML's , OR if u wanna make ml's yourself , we will organize a new ML raid ( ML 1-x, depending on how many will join, we aiming on atleast ML5 )

So if you are interested in this, post a reply here OR give me a PM and we will talk some more about it( we'll discuss date/time and what ml we want )
;)

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
skald looking for ml group.

pm ingame :)

(as for public raids, dont think there are any beyond maybe ml1 unless you want to join french allyzerg (although i think they are pretty high ml now)

fett000

Banned
Dont worry, we got ppl that knows everything about MLs, all u need to know, to reach ML 9, we just need 2 more groups for that.
So ask your friends, your guilds , your neighbours ;D

B

Ballad

enkor said:
jag kan också tala svenska meits xD
I sign in as Utumno... (50 in no time, I hope)

And well... I can speak swedish at grade school level too. :eek:

Taniko

Fledgling Freddie
50th pali ML3 here, can help ya some with the first, as I need the ML exp anyway and when we get to do ML4, I'd luv that :D (Got ML5 done).

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Can ppl in same BG kill each other? If so its gonna make anything big impossible.

Would be interested though with my SM lvl 42 and rising :)

fett000

Banned
Any GUILD is also welcome on this, just drop a pm or reply here ;P
ALSO; please state your class, those who havent done that :)
btw i will give u all info's and such when we got the required people for this ( about 2 groups )
that includes my name, guild, and such, i can only tell u that we are very heavy on healing classes, but anything is more than welcome.

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
ok, signing up ;p

me: skold rr7 skald, unguilded, most of ml1 done
friend: dances rr4 minstrel, <voodoo>, ml0

Lian

Fledgling Freddie
BG's don't protect you in the same way as groups do, so AE spells will affect other guilds in other groups. Now it's fairly doable to do most things without AE (as the inguz/hope or GdE/bannis raids have shown), but keep it in mind.

I reckon a fair amount of my guildies (Fear) might be interested in ML2/3/4 (especially ML4 i guess) as some need to catch up to the rest of us (who are ML5). Then afterwards i guess we'd be interested in a 7.8-7.10 raid, and an 8 BG one.

I can draw attention to this on our guild boards if you want, depending on the date/time you could expect 2-3fgs of fairly random classes from us if you so desire.

fett000

Banned
Ofcourse, we will set the times and dates to benefit most of the players that are in the raids, but we can talk more about it later if u send me a PM :)

Saigean

Fledgling Freddie
Making a more proper application:

Signing up with Siphon, 46 Flex Reaver, RR3, ML1 partially done.

(+1)

B

Ballad

Utumno the level 48.5 champion. Tried ML1 with a public zerg and failed miserably. :eek:

fungus

Fledgling Freddie
I hope u know that PK guilds will get a spy in here then go gank you when you are busy doing your ML's. Unless you do it inside your guild there is no chance youll get it done.

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
I think I can say with a large amount of certainty that if anybody in Fear infiltrates your ML just for the sake of spying, then they will be in a lot of trouble with the guild. That's not the way the Fear leadership wants the guild to play, so if a Fear member joins your raid, you can be certain that your raid will be safe from Fear at least.

Kelio

Fledgling Freddie
roflmao
was just thinking of 100 ppl wacking on a mob the a pbaoer runs in a nukes the whole bg to pieces, would he ding rr10? :m00:

fett000

Banned
Kelio said:
roflmao
was just thinking of 100 ppl wacking on a mob the a pbaoer runs in a nukes the whole bg to pieces, would he ding rr10? :m00:

count the rps.
i think you know the answer to that one :)

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
would go quite hugh but no chance RR 10 unless they was like 2k away :D

Saigean

Fledgling Freddie
100p = 1000 rps x 100 people.

That is 100.000 rps... which in't even rr4

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
Will you be posting a schedule of when you intend to do which ml's?

fett000

Banned
I will not post it here, will pm each of you instead, just waiting for a few more answers from people.
Would be good if those who is going to the raid, PM:ed me with some dates when they dont have time at all, so we can schedule this for the benefit to everyone.

Marieke

Fledgling Freddie
if there are ML's in the weekends(friday/saturday), i would like to join with 46+ pac/mend healer *Stunninly*

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Ill sign up and I have a necro and a minstrel friend that would be v.keen on doing it too - -

I think we could use some croud control --

each group have a mezzer that stands around the actual fighting group and mezzs any enemies or stealthers leeching on us - or something like that but mls cant work on camlann unless u have some protection - a few people watching our back - ofc they would still be in the bg for credit but rather than throwing the occasional heal and dot or whatever .. theyre main job is to keep watch around the group at nearly all times

as i said its just an idea but it could be a step forward if the bodyguards are implemented and trusted --

any thoughts on it - u can pm me .. already talking to a few people about it ..

either that or get Tilda to log on and turn those fuckers into Arrow merchants if they leech on us :clap:

I kinda prefer second idea but hes washing his hair that day me thinks :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom