ML raid + account problem

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 26, 2004
Messages
1,151
This thread is actually really funny to read.

Sorry you lost your account causes, there must be a reasoning behind this.

But I hope it gets resolved soon. As for Jupitus... Good call :)
 

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
3,341
This is really funny....well not actually. I see lots of people here talking about things they dont know obviously wich is really sad tbh.
Im not working at GOA but i have to think to my self one thing... hmm if i put up a sniffer into GOA´s IP server does GOA consider that a possible use of radar?
If im analizing packets on server´s IP and obviously that ( as far as i know ) does the same thing as radar can they really see the difference?

Most important then baning ppl for radar i think its more important to retrieve (using full time) missing items from prydwen meltdown, not to mention other abuses like LoS abuses ( at leasts these are reported by players with Screen shots)

I feel sorry for Causes he seems like a nice guy but cant say if either he´s innocent or guilty dosent matter at this point. What i can say is that some ppl here ( that seemed like grown up ppl and serious ppl ) seem to throw insults and acusations so easely even tho themselfs have pblly somewere in this game used a bug abuse. would add -1 rep point to them if i could :)

As for GOA there is obviously a lack of comunication with the players. I mean ppl complain about LoS using boats, using bridges and they say " Working as intended" or " We cant do nothing" or even " We are gonna analize it"...is that to make me laugh? These types of answers ( usually 1line lengh ) can be understood as a "yeah yeah we know but we dont care" wich is really sad for a company that says that they are putting all theyr efforts to keep players satisfied.


For all the ppl involved in this post i would like you to waste 2 mins to think on this, at least the last 3 paragraphs.




Regards
Kinetic
 

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
1,079
Kinetix said:
I feel sorry for Causes he seems like a nice guy but cant say if either he´s innocent or guilty dosent matter at this point. What i can say is that some ppl here ( that seemed like grown up ppl and serious ppl ) seem to throw insults and acusations so easely even tho themselfs have pblly somewere in this game used a bug abuse. would add -1 rep point to them if i could :)

As for GOA there is obviously a lack of comunication with the players. I mean ppl complain about LoS using boats, using bridges and they say " Working as intended" or " We cant do nothing" or even " We are gonna analize it"...is that to make me laugh? These types of answers ( usually 1line lengh ) can be understood as a "yeah yeah we know but we dont care" wich is really sad for a company that says that they are putting all theyr efforts to keep players satisfied.


For all the ppl involved in this post i would like you to waste 2 mins to think on this, at least the last 3 paragraphs.




Regards
Kinetic

If you mean me by that comment, then I can assure you that I have never, ever used a cheat or a bug deliberately and that I have a very low opinion of those that do. Anyone who knows me or my guild will know that I have a zero tolerance of people who cheat and I hold myself to the same standards.

As for your other point, Goa are catching cheats as evidenced by this thread. Other people who cheat in other ways are also caught. If you report someone for cheating, then Goa arent going to give you any more information than 'we will investigate'. It doesn't mean that they don't do anything just because they don't tell you what they did.
 

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Messages
2,144
Causes_Chaos said:
grow up, yea the whole world is out to get u... sheesh

I see you are going out on a high note. What character will you cheat on next? (just so we know ofc) :puke:
 

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
3,341
I wasnt pointing at anyone in particular Chretien thats exactly why i didnt point names :) And i didnt only said about using bugs i also said about acusing and throwing insults. Imho with all due respect ppl ( i mean all ppl) should mind more theyr own life then come to FH and start flaming ppl.:)
 

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Joined
Dec 27, 2003
Messages
44,575
another alleged cheater got rid of, hope you put lots of work into your toons before you got banned!
 

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Apr 19, 2004
Messages
628
elbeek said:
I see you are going out on a high note. What character will you cheat on next? (just so we know ofc) :puke:

The Word T W A T comes to mind ^^
 

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Joined
Dec 30, 2003
Messages
5,107
/popcorn

ROFL @ the "file copy could be seen as radar" theory, keep trying to wheedle yourself out of this one! :D

Bottom line: We (here on FH) will never know whether used radar or not, but remember that if you let others use your account (which this thread seems to indicate that you have), you are still responsible for what they do on it. Better hope you trust any person you lend it to implicitly...
Kinetix said:
analizing packets
Wow, no need to quite so invasive, friend! ;) And whatever, banning cheaters is the first priority of any MMORPG, there is nothing as discouraging as your opponents not playing by the rules.
 

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
8,324
sorry jup ;) ran out of popcorn.

Whether you cheated or not who knows but that sort of crap towards the GMs from both you and necromania is not wanted on these boards.

You are the weakest link, goodbye.
 

Everz

FH is my second home
Joined
Nov 7, 2004
Messages
13,685
danmrman said:
Does that quote make you feel that your e-pen has grown or do you still need a microscope to see it you ignorant bugger. hes done nothing to you and all you can do is insult him.

Aye you should get a life tbh

I have a life, causes just a retard who needs one xD
 

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Messages
2,144
danmrman said:
The Word T W A T comes to mind ^^

Thought you had undergone a lobotomy so perhaps you should rephrase it to

"the word T W A T comes to empty shell".
 

Everz

FH is my second home
Joined
Nov 7, 2004
Messages
13,685
elbeek said:
Thought you had undergone a lobotomy so perhaps you should rephrase it to

"the word T W A T comes to empty shell".

beeks pulled a funny.. lol xD
 

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
3,292
If you played from a net cafe it's quite possible someone downloaded something dodgy onto the PC before you got to it?

Maybe something for netcafe users to be more careful of in future if you wern't actually cheating..
 

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 21, 2004
Messages
700
Yshynsin said:
this is t3h l0l

Well ive grped with causes and hes been a nice player to grp with had no problems with him.:) this thread how ever with such replys as this quote are um pointless to say the least .

If you were cheating and got banend im prety sure you not give a crud about some fh forum youd simply move on to the next game or buy another account and start again, either way doesnt make any difrence its just a game and this fh post is beyond belief..

hope i see you about still m8 if not fare thee well........

Now which way to the mid and hib forum i got some whining of my own to do....J/k
 

Dimse Dut

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
402
Innocent or not after this I will think about his level of maturety because his threats and tantrums does make you wonder.
 

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Sep 13, 2005
Messages
1,888
Dimse Dut said:
Innocent or not after this I will think about his level of maturety because his threats and tantrums does make you wonder.

You are SOOOO on a roll tonight
 

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Sep 13, 2005
Messages
1,888
Today's News on GOA site said:
Still less cheaters
The successive ban waves have borne fruit, but we had to ban another handful of new cheats in the middle of the week. There are still people who haven't understood the purpose of the game and use third-party programs, too bad for them…

pwnrly
 

Mandi

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
203
Eversmallx said:
Rofl ownt you retard...


o did i forget.. hahahahahahah

greatest day ever

go back to treehuggerland and leave us adult people alone?
 

Necromaniak

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Nov 5, 2005
Messages
318
Omg

this post is getting a little anoying tbh, cant u all put a sock init and just play

imo remove topic :p:p:p
 

Himse

FH is my second home
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
2,179
He doesnt use radar.... i don't understand really why the termanating reason for an account isnt revealed to the owner tbh, makes it sounds like its all secretive. <Working as intended>!
 

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Sep 22, 2004
Messages
3,774
Flimgoblin said:
sorry jup ;) ran out of popcorn.

Whether you cheated or not who knows but that sort of crap towards the GMs from both you and necromania is not wanted on these boards.

You are the weakest link, goodbye.
I always knew anne robbinson was a goblin.
 

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
1,075
Vladamir said:
POWEROWNED!

That has to be the un funniest thing from you ever :(

wasn't even needed :(

I'm disapointed in you Vlad, I really am :(

No more sleeping at my house you qqwhore ! :(
 

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Nov 12, 2005
Messages
1,231
MesS° said:
QQ, u cheated, you got caught, suck it up.

psofa mori fola pou milas kiolas

gl m8 on getting ur acc back

(i highly doubt it though gl on world of warcraft, warhammer is from the same company :p keep away)
 

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
3,000
well, if he didnt use radar, then some else who he lent the acc did.

goa dont just ban ppl for the laugh.. never. they need proof to ban someone so they got proof that hes acc has been assosiated whit radar.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom