ML raid + account problem

Causes_Chaos

Banned
Attention - For some reason my account has been terminated... AGAIN!

ML raids are cancled

when i find out why i'll tell you, but my BBs ect subs are gunna be closed

i cant get into my e-mail atm

GOA has taken the piss and i KNOW i havent done anything wrong...

so either some ones bug abused on my account... ahhhh i love this game

if any ones moving to D&D i'll see u on there

Luke

PS: btw thanks to all that showed up, and if some ones gunna take ova my raid post it up on my thread, man this fucking sucks

Causes_Chaos

Banned
and btw guys, FYI - got onto email - nothing from GOA

couldnt get into rightnow coz my userID does not appear to be valid

OMFG GoA is having a laugh, and there better be a good god damn reason for this... :twak:

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
sorry to hear that matey. i will take over the ml raids.

Anyone reading this check out the original thread made by causes for details and also my thread ***ML Raids***

Regards

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
send "subscription@goa.com" or something a mail, and they'll guide you to what you want i think.

:)

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry to hear that mate, hope you get it sorted.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Bad news ;( I was just looking forward to the ML raids :p I hope Kermit'll be able to lead em :p

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
Bad news ;( I was just looking forward to the ML raids :p I hope Kermit'll be able to lead em :p

Guessing the kermit bit mean't me. Well i should be ok running the raids, also have Tsabo on voice comms for info and help so between us im sure it will go ok

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Causes_Chaos said:

prolly because: GOA FUCKING SUCKS!!!!

they been fucking tards for months now .. why dont they hire new GM's and kick those others instead..

only decent GM is requiel. all the others sucks balls imo..

sad to see your acc been terminatet m8.. hope to see you back very soon ;)

/Kindest Regards Freggy.

Everz

FH is my second home
Causes_Chaos said:

ML raids are cancled

when i find out why i'll tell you, but my BBs ect subs are gunna be closed

i cant get into my e-mail atm

GOA has taken the piss and i KNOW i havent done anything wrong...

so either some ones bug abused on my account... ahhhh i love this game

if any ones moving to D&D i'll see u on there

Luke

PS: btw thanks to all that showed up, and if some ones gunna take ova my raid post it up on my thread, man this fucking sucks

Rofl ownt you retard...

o did i forget.. hahahahahahah

greatest day ever

Causes_Chaos

Banned
Eversmallx said:
Rofl ownt you retard...

greatest day ever

did i every tell you yuor a cun t?

PS: And lots of ppl agree with this

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:

they been fucking tards for months now .. why dont they hire new GM's and kick those others instead..

/Kindest Regards Freggy.
Those sucky GMs! Banning people who cheat!
Gettign one account permabanned for cheating is carelessness, getting two permabanned is just stupidity - or are you still trying to claim your other account got permabanned out of the blue for buying plats online?

I can't understand the people who are saying 'hope you come back soon'. I'd much rather people who cheat stayed away.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
chretien said:
Those sucky GMs! Banning people who cheat!
Gettign one account permabanned for cheating is carelessness, getting two permabanned is just stupidity - or are you still trying to claim your other account got permabanned out of the blue for buying plats online?

I can't understand the people who are saying 'hope you come back soon'. I'd much rather people who cheat stayed away.

lol. ive known causes long enough to know that he wouldnt cheat.. NEVER!

and that goa terminates hes second account without he done anything, and not even giving him a MAIL seems very unproffessionel(sp?) and ridicules(sp?) to me...

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
Eversmallx said:
Rofl ownt you retard...

greatest day ever

Does that quote make you feel that your e-pen has grown or do you still need a microscope to see it you ignorant bugger. hes done nothing to you and all you can do is insult him.

Aye you should get a life tbh

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Straef said:

Straef's going crazy. Frogs can't speak :(

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Vladamir said:
Straef's going crazy. Frogs can't speak :(
You don't need to speak to complete a raid, just kill a lot :<

Causes_Chaos

Banned
ok guys and girls, im headded off to france to find and kill all the GOA staff members, i think im prolly gunna get a french stick and shove it up their asses, brought from a local bakery

and no.1 ive never used radar... NEVER

unless fraps is radar, in which case GOA can suck my dick

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Causes_Chaos said:
ok guys and girls, im headded off to france to find and kill all the GOA staff members, i think im prolly gunna get a french stick and shove it up their asses, brought from a local bakery

and no.1 ive never used radar... NEVER

unless fraps is radar, in which case GOA can suck my dick
Which is of course why everyone who uses fraps has been banned for radaring. You cheated and were caught then lied about it, cheated and were caught again and are lying about it again. I'm seeing a pattern developing here.
Why should we believe someone who has already proven to be a cheat and a liar?

Necromaniak

One of Freddy's beloved
Causes_Chaos said:

Doesnt that mean a Perma-ban?? wich means acc gone??

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
chretien said:
Which is of course why everyone who uses fraps has been banned for radaring. You cheated and were caught then lied about it, cheated and were caught again and are lying about it again. I'm seeing a pattern developing here.
Why should we believe someone who has already proven to be a cheat and a liar?

Read the Post in the Thread. then Think of if you got anything USEFULL to say in here.. afterwards Post here..

wtf is your point ?, causes DIDNT cheat.

Goa terminating acc without giving any info (mail). = PATHETIC and UNPROFESSIONAL(sp?)

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
ok guys and girls, im headded off to france to find and kill all the GOA staff members

Hope you get arrested for that comment, I see you must be at school! !

GOA doesnt terminate accounts for fun, its called lost revenue.... I think we can clearly say you was banned for a reason, and trying to blame GOA for doing there jobs is crazy...

you probably was sent an email, as they have rules they have to stick too aswell you know... your probably banned for using emails too...

Go Away and play another game, we dont want you here if youve been banned for cheating !

For the love of GOD stop blaming GOA for your mistakes... do you blame GOA for you being born? I blame paying my taxes as the benefits your claiming is obviously supporting your habit,addiction and disability

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:
Read the Post in the Thread. then Think of if you got anything USEFULL to say in here.. afterwards Post here..

Goa terminating acc without giving any info (mail). = PATHETIC and UNPROFESSIONAL(sp?)
I know for a fact he was lying about the reason his last account was banned, tell me why I should suddenly believe him now?

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:

Goa terminating accounts without giving any info would be most unprofessional. This leads to the obvious conclusion that they actually did give him some information and he's just choosing not to share it with us..

Much easier to convince people you didn't cheat if you say "didn't get a mail" than if you say "did get a mail but not going to tell you what it said".

I assume that the people who are coming here saying he didn't cheat were sat behind him every day he was playing?

I'm basing this on the attitude he's displaying here.. people in his situation would be coming here trying to find out why their account had been banned.. not ranting omg GOA are arses what are they doing. It's exactly the attitude i'd expect from someone who had been cought and is trying to save face by getting angry.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
necromania said:

/Kindest Regards Freggy.

When you grow up your balls will surely drop, until then stick at the English because you are going to fail your exams badly.

Causes has indicated that he lent his account out. If someone has been bug abusing on his account then tough shit.

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
Hm well you was banned before then you made a come back ! same char/class and got banned again , i smell a fish ohrly i do !

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Smellysox said:
Hm well you was banned before then you made a come back ! same char/class and got banned again , i smell a fish ohrly i do !

One less cheat is good imo :D

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Couldn't they wait with the ban until I got my sorc ml10? :<

Causes_Chaos

Banned
wehay email!!!! (received 22:48 GMT)

radar apparently woot!

however ajaxx (ubba) will back me up here... he has litrilly sat bhind me the whole time and he knows for a FACT that i havent used radar... which reli fuckin suck majour donkey balls

hes sittin bhind me atm and is gunna make a post in a sec

if u reli want i can forword you all the email i got like 9months ago saying about i brought plats. and i can forword you all this one

but... FYI i dont cheat on games, christ i wont even use cheats on singleplayer games ffs... oh and yeah im gunna use radar with insta RvR and bled and a 90% solo zone, what am i gunna do use it to find the zergs?! have a word...

and btw m8, just so u know... fraps is a piece of recording software, so every one whos made a movie with fraps needs a perma ban eh? gratz tbh :clap:

gunna appeal to GOA tomorrow morning, shall see what they say :(

and dont start insulting my friends, or i may have to roll a warlock and download fraps so i can find j00 all and kill u :eek7: oh and i'll download a radar program aswell so i can record it and make a vid of it... oh and i'll download a speed hack so i can catch up with you and a damage hack so i insta kill u, and a LD the server hack, and spawn epic mobs in your houses, and get a "GMforTHEdayHack" where i become a GM and chain kill you, and take over you PC and burn out ur PSU and melt your motherboard hack

well i use these any way but dont tell GOA

and if any 1 insulta ajaxx i will do all of the above, hes like a brother 2 me, trust

Ubba

Fledgling Freddie
wtf is all ur problems serious ..

causes is seriously nice guy, you need to sort it out ...

i mean has he done anything rong to you ? so why say stuff like that and disrespect when you dnt even no him ...

gettin accy banned aint nice thing espeaically when neva done anyfing rong and workd for everythink on that accy tbh if ur accy got banned and a you did was post thread saying about it etc and also warning to say that his raids arnt goin ahead rather than just fukin off ...

<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom