ML raid + account problem

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Haggus said:
That has to be the un funniest thing from you ever

wasn't even needed :(

I'm disapointed in you Vlad, I really am :(

No more sleeping at my house you qqwhore !

It was like, megasarcastic, keep up Haggym8 :(

Can i just watch you sleep then? :cool:

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Instead of Banning Causes, i say ban those sneaky little hibbies haxxzoring their spells through everything known to man...:puke:

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
As much as causes is a good mate, I've been told from someone who is in the cafe that he has been using radar.

Now this may not be 100% true and i really dont understand why a pally (or causes himself) would use a radar programme.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Infanity said:
Now this may not be 100% true and i really dont understand why a pally (or causes himself) would use a radar programme.
because he sucketh truly?

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Vladamir said:
It was like, megasarcastic, keep up Haggym8 :(

Can i just watch you sleep then? :cool:

no mate !

I wont be alone :( You can watch that though

kirennia

Part of the furniture
At the end of the day, causes may well have not used radar himself (I beleive him when he says that), if you lend your account out to ANYONE, you cannot be 100% certain that they would in turn use radar on your account. Bare in mind that they don't have to have radar active whilst using your account, just on the same IP address (so I'm led to beleive). I've had a few friends in game leave because of radar accusations by GoA and everyone it has come down to it, they have lent their account out to 'trusted friends'.

You just have to remember that although you can be friends with someone online almost as much as you can in real life, they are still people behind a screen who would have no come backs through using your hard earned account with their 3rd party programs. No risk of personal loss and guaranteed gain is a huge incentive for some people to do mis-deeds which is why I would NEVER lend my account out, even to people who I have known for 4 years+ here...

Everz

FH is my second home
fettoken said:
Instead of Banning Causes, i say ban those sneaky little hibbies haxxzoring their spells through everything known to man...:puke:

A sorc shouldn't loose to a hib caster.. nuff said.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Eversmallx said:
Bolt range mez/ml9 pets/moc lifetap .. need i go on?

All of those rely on getting the jump.. if you said all sorcs should win if the hib doesn't get the jump fair enough. If the hib gets the jump, your dead unless purge is up.

Everz

FH is my second home
Infanity said:
Overated nuke.

Thats true, power eater :x

Yes does rely on hib getting jump i spose, maybe had bad luck on attacking sorcs seems the pet is ml9'd constantly.

Turran

Fledgling Freddie
I love doing that... Looking at the first post then looking at the last post on a large discussion. See how the conversation changes :) So first it was about Causes account being closed now its about nukes and stuns :p

X

xGenocidex

Eversmallx said:
A sorc shouldn't loose to a hib caster.. nuff said.

sorcs just need removing :p fucking kiddie class... most sorcs are shit anyway they get there RR's from killing xpers not through soloing fully toa'd/ml'd people ;x to be fair tho there are some good sorcs out there just very few... and! not defending the hib baseline stun either but it is useless like 40% of the time ;x as for sorc mezz... true i guess stupid range mezz honestly what justifies sorcs getting it? and not other CC classes :eek7:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
xGenocidex said:
true i guess stupid range mezz honestly what justifies sorcs getting it? and not other CC classes :eek7:
insta mez

Dimse Dut

Fledgling Freddie
Turran said:
I love doing that... Looking at the first post then looking at the last post on a large discussion. See how the conversation changes :) So first it was about Causes account being closed now its about nukes and stuns :p

LOL =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom