Ml path for Skald in Mid tank group?

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Who is Dana?

My pet name for Swords on his cleric. Have you ever tried to shout 'Assist on Daemyrthestout the git keeps shearing me!!" while trying to stay alive, smoke a cigarette & drink gin & tonic??? It's a hard life being a luri hero....

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Apparently I look like David Tennant now... anyways its not a pharmacist ffs, I don't dispense meds. This be Biotechnology with respect to the pharmaceutical industry and its 4 years till I find out if I pass and get a couple of extra letters after my name :p

swords

Can't get enough of FH
I'll show you! just wait till I get my new laptop! rar!

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
This be Biotechnology with respect to the pharmaceutical industry and its 4 years till I find out if I pass and get a couple of extra letters after my name :p

If you begin sentances like that, people will be asleep well before you even get to your name, never mind any letters after it! :)

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Funny how its always those people who are the first to whine about the cost of medicines these days and ask why nobody is bothering to do something about it. Or make new medicines to cure things like cancer... Animal rights activists who are asthmatic. Pro-lifers who send death threats...
These things make me question why on earth I bother with any of this...

Appollo

Part of the furniture
Funny how its always those people who are the first to whine about the cost of medicines these days and ask why nobody is bothering to do something about it. Or make new medicines to cure things like cancer... Animal rights activists who are asthmatic. Pro-lifers who send death threats...
These things make me question why on earth I bother with any of this...

Yeh fuck em, back 2 gg Handy!

swords

Can't get enough of FH
To see if I can do it without going more insane? :p Thats probably the number one reason why currently.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
To see if I can do it without going more insane? :p

Remember, if you feel yourself going insane.. knock up a quick drug to cure it first!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom