ML Exp

Carneus

Fledgling Freddie
If I was to take part in a ML rush would I be able to get credit for each step and earn the MLXP at a later date to actually obtain the MLs?

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Yes apart but some dungeons require you to be a certain masterlevel to enter..

ML5 requires you to be ML1
ML7 requires you to be ML3
ML9 requires you to be ML8
ML10 requires you to be ML9

Carneus

Fledgling Freddie
Influenza said:
Yes apart but some dungeons require you to be a certain masterlevel to enter..

ML5 requires you to be ML1
ML7 requires you to be ML3
ML9 requires you to be ML8
ML10 requires you to be ML9

Does that mean I have to have visited the Arbiter and received the relevant ML or can I do them with just credit?

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
also to note that even though there are no presteps anymore in a sense because you can do mlx.10 at any time. ML5 still needs all the group steps done so you can turn into a mummy to do the BG steps

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Melachi said:
also to note that even though there are no presteps anymore in a sense because you can do mlx.10 at any time. ML5 still needs all the group steps done so you can turn into a mummy to do the BG steps

Not all.

Just the 3 steps that award the 3 items for turning into a mummy.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Bugz said:
Not all.

Just the 3 steps that award the 3 items for turning into a mummy.

Might as well do all the group steps whilst your there :)

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
yup as those 3 steps are the hardest fights usually :p

Jugvayne

Can't get enough of FH
What about ML3? Do you still need to farm eggs/swords and kill triton shammy and moughart?

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Jugvayne said:
What about ML3? Do you still need to farm eggs/swords and kill triton shammy and moughart?

Nope.

And, technically, you don't need to do the pre-reqs for ML5 either. You can get to 5.10 without having done a single ML5 step.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
You need to have completed ALL of the ML2 trials to ding ML2. you can fill it up but it won't actually "ding" until you complete the steps and visit the arbiter to get the ability. Then you can start working up on ML3 MLXP.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Speaking of ml2, can you get ml exp from killing the mobs there or do i have to group withsomeone who needs it?

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Need to group with someone that hasn't got the steps, in order to get MLXP. More the merrier I think.

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
Currently to get MLXP:

You have to take someone through a mlstep which you have already done AND activated. i.e When you have got ml3 activated and the ability, you can get mlxp by helping people do ml1,2 & 3.

In the next patch it changes slightly. You will no longer need to have that ml activated, you just need to have finished the ML. i.e I finish ml7, but I have only activated ml3. I can still run people through ml7 to get mlxp.

Ofc there is always RVRing, which gets you 3% per kill, from a level 50 (i think).
Many artifact encounters give mlxp too. Normally from about 5-10%.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom