ML+arti zerg in late august

Luz

Fledgling Freddie
I really hope this dont steal away more people from regular servers......

NeLSoN

Fledgling Freddie
I don't think so this will happend imo.
Just oldplayers from camlann will reactive their acc's and some ppl who is "bored" in the RvR server wanna try this funny server ;)

Tzi

Fledgling Freddie
Its gonna be hard to lvl 6-8fg's at same time, also you guys better organise this well or there will be lots of PK when you guys hit +36. I hope the ppl who are organizing this have played on PVP before =)

I'll help / defend from pk's when i get back from holidays tho :D

PS: Yenn mordred eu time is totally dead compared to camlann, roll here gimp, ill help you some xD

darkmanx

Fledgling Freddie
tbh mordred players should be offered to transfer their chrs to camlann as their is a little bit of hope it wil survive

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
Tzi said:
Its gonna be hard to lvl 6-8fg's at same time, also you guys better organise this well or there will be lots of PK when you guys hit +36. I hope the ppl who are organizing this have played on PVP before =)

I'll help / defend from pk's when i get back from holidays tho :D

PS: Yenn mordred eu time is totally dead compared to camlann, roll here gimp, ill help you some xD
groups exp to 40~+ themselves, we only do the mls+artifacts together

Tzi

Fledgling Freddie
Lorfo said:
groups exp to 40~+ themselves, we only do the mls+artifacts together

How do you plan on ppl lvling to +40 then? Just curious. The best way is help eachother or 70% will leave after 1 week even when camlann action is only on on goth atm, expect to have PK's in every spot you exp.

I tell you this coz i recently PvE'd and was still tweakin some alts,i know what im talkin about xD

darkmanx

Fledgling Freddie
Tzi said:
How do you plan on ppl lvling to +40 then? Just curious. The best way is help eachother or 70% will leave after 1 week even when camlann action is only on on goth atm, expect to have PK's in every spot you exp.

I tell you this coz i recently PvE'd and was still tweakin some alts,i know what im talkin about xD

if ppl made an effert to move other spots goth wouldnt be main pvp area

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
if you cant find a spot to level to 40 in a month with 3 realms...

Nodoubt

Fledgling Freddie
to convince the ppl from other servers it might be needed to post few 8v8 vids from camlann, im gonna host cizots movie again and post it here. would be gr8 of ppl could get more vids together so we can post them in the other servers boards.

acherfotm

Fledgling Freddie
is there no possibility to do this on a server that actualy has a future and is possible to cluster to another server, dont think a pvp server is ever gonna get clustered for obvious reasons.

stafrin

Loyal Freddie
Nodoubt said:
to convince the ppl from other servers it might be needed to post few 8v8 vids from camlann, im gonna host cizots movie again and post it here. would be gr8 of ppl could get more vids together so we can post them in the other servers boards.

dont.

grizzy

Loyal Freddie
Nodoubt said:

idd plz DO :d

Dave J.

Banned
acherfotm said:
is there no possibility to do this on a server that actualy has a future and is possible to cluster to another server, dont think a pvp server is ever gonna get clustered for obvious reasons.

We dont need population, we need active FGs. Cluster mainly brings more population to the zerg, for pve, etc. If theres enough FGs running on camlann, other will follow.

Sorex

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe ya, well when 200 ppl are on camlann in the evening, maybe 2 groups are out, and so where are the other 184 ppl ? :D
will be up with pve chars / other chars to help for the mls / pve events.

greets

very nice idea btw ;)

acherfotm

Fledgling Freddie
Dave J. said:
We dont need population, we need active FGs. Cluster mainly brings more population to the zerg, for pve, etc. If theres enough FGs running on camlann, other will follow.

nope but the groups rerolling now is groups that are always rerolling and you can never be sure how long these kinda groups will be staying. if you roll camlann there will be these groups to meet and these groups alone , while if you roll on another server there will be groups to meet even tho all the groups that rerolled to the server quit

Dave J.

Banned
So why did BDC quit?

Anyway, if your group on camlann quits, the ones left can join any other group there, they arnt limited to the groups on one realm. This means you, as a solo player, have 200% greater chance of joining another group.

grizzy

Loyal Freddie
acherfotm said:
nope but the groups rerolling now is groups that are always rerolling and you can never be sure how long these kinda groups will be staying. if you roll camlann there will be these groups to meet and these groups alone , while if you roll on another server there will be groups to meet even tho all the groups that rerolled to the server quit

lalal 99438976389th time now :p this isnt a reroll to make camlann on our main server, its just stupid to roll there to make it ur main

acherfotm

Fledgling Freddie
Dave J. said:
So why did BDC quit?

Anyway, if your group on camlann quits, the ones left can join any other group there, they arnt limited to the groups on one realm. This means you, as a solo player, have 200% greater chance of joining another group.

bdc hasent quit, ppl are having a summer break and staj is trying to ding rr12, besides did i say our group was in anyway diferent then any other group rerolling there? the problem remains , there is no established fg vs fg action on the server, it would be our creation and be consisting of those groups. all newly rolled on a server which does not have constat pl groups and ml raiding. if someone quit from a group there is a big chans you wont get a new member coz of the amount of pve the group has to do for that player. i know that i as gm in bdc are with on maybe 90% of the pve we do as a guild and i know ive got a really hard time getting ppl to pve new chars for new players in the guild. if you lose in a group on this server chanses are that your group will not survive to reroll a char for someone else so that in it self will meen groups with instable players probably not will survive long on a server like this and becaus of the none existing fg action on the server every group you lose will be a noticable loss. 10 fg as it was last i checked will be spread over the week days aswell so maybe 5fgs will run every day, maybe some days will be 8-10 fgs but just losing a couple of group on the less active days meens alot.

acherfotm

Fledgling Freddie
grizzy said:
lalal 99438976389th time now :p this isnt a reroll to make camlann on our main server, its just stupid to roll there to make it ur main

well yes it kinda is, i will not be leading 2 ggs on 2 diferent servers for once, ppl dont wanna play 6-7 nights a week and i understand that. i have nothing against a reroll on one server i just dont think camlann is the choise we should make in case of a centralization of the fgs over the european servers. just put in something to think about when starting up smtn like this. in the end i dont even think bdc will be rolling there.

but after all my atempts to change the server i still think this is a great idea and i believe it at least for a while could porve really fun so hope it succeeds.

grizzy

Loyal Freddie
acherfotm said:
well yes it kinda is, i will not be leading 2 ggs on 2 diferent servers for once, ppl dont wanna play 6-7 nights a week and i understand that. i have nothing against a reroll on one server i just dont think camlann is the choise we should make in case of a centralization of the fgs over the european servers. just put in something to think about when starting up smtn like this. in the end i dont even think bdc will be rolling there.

but after all my atempts to change the server i still think this is a great idea and i believe it at least for a while could porve really fun so hope it succeeds.

The reason wer aiming for lots of guilds to join that it wud never be empty when some guilds decide they need a day off or wanna play on cluster on a set night, no1 has said u need to play 6-7 weeks really its totally up to ur guild.

and yeah i can imagine for most ppl it is something different to do.. even if it will be just for a while but nothing this hasnt really happened lately so cant judge how long it will last easily :)

Dave J.

Banned
acherfotm said:
bdc hasent quit, ppl are having a summer break and staj is trying to ding rr12, besides did i say our group was in anyway diferent then any other group rerolling there? the problem remains , there is no established fg vs fg action on the server, it would be our creation and be consisting of those groups. all newly rolled on a server which does not have constat pl groups and ml raiding. if someone quit from a group there is a big chans you wont get a new member coz of the amount of pve the group has to do for that player. i know that i as gm in bdc are with on maybe 90% of the pve we do as a guild and i know ive got a really hard time getting ppl to pve new chars for new players in the guild. if you lose in a group on this server chanses are that your group will not survive to reroll a char for someone else so that in it self will meen groups with instable players probably not will survive long on a server like this and becaus of the none existing fg action on the server every group you lose will be a noticable loss. 10 fg as it was last i checked will be spread over the week days aswell so maybe 5fgs will run every day, maybe some days will be 8-10 fgs but just losing a couple of group on the less active days meens alot.

Same problems that effect normal servers will effect this ofc, inactivity, players quitting etc.

The upsides are that you will (as said) not only fight 2 realms, but 3. And if you lack a player in your group you can invite someone from 3 realms, not only 1.

About the PvEing part, exping to 40 is fairly easy, and ive gotten alot of promises of help with this if needed from players on camlann. After we all reach 40 we will (also said) zerg the MLs/artis for super-mega-ultra-easymode.

So quite honest, i dont really understand your concerns.

acherfotm

Fledgling Freddie
well the first time will be easy but what i ment was when you lose a player which most fgs do sooner or later, then the pve will become harder since all fgs wont lose a player at the same time.

Dave J.

Banned
True in one way, but if this works more people WILL start to play on camlann, and pve here is about 3x as easy as you have access to all the pveclasses.

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
I will prolly try and sort a toon to 40+ for the ML zerg if its late august. I guess more ppl without a fixed grp will do the same so u can mabye jump in or make some sort of PuG via the irc channel:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom