ML+arti zerg in late august

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
The idea would be to get as many "setgroups" from all EU servers together.
Your group has to exp to lvl 40-50~~ until a certain date. Then I will lead ML:s + Artis. Will do them over 1 month roughly~~ Look around if you can find a setgroup together and sign up in this thread or in PM to me.
Will make a ircchannel aswell #camlann.rvr
This will only happen if enough guilds show interest in this. Inform people on french/german servers aswell if you want to help with this to happen. After mls+artis there will be RVR in hib classic or similar. No adding/no attacking when resting + normal rules.

Remember, you cant whine about classes here! And you can fight all groups, not just the opposite realms.

First group to sign up is RR.

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Already started the discussion at the weekend in some german 8vs8 channels and seemed like some people are already interested. Might be worth to give it a real try and spread this idea ;)

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
would be fun, to bad most of 'us' rather play freeshards :m00:

acherfotm

Fledgling Freddie
yes coz camlann was such a great thing for the population the first time around

Dave J.

Banned
acherfotm said:
yes coz camlann was such a great thing for the population the first time around

Don't worry, its a thing for people that like FG fights, not cabas that run with the zerg =)

Tzi

Fledgling Freddie
I honestly think FG's are not needed on camlann, unless 3-4 guilds plan on run FG here and of course out on hib loop. If you are the only guild rerolling to camlann with your FG, you'll find lots of small groups/soloers, some gimps fg's and... thats all.

You'll prolly get dissapointed and go back to your old server. So i think it'd be better to run 6 man grps instead 8.

Im going holidays till 1 aug, when i come back msg me and ill try to help you guys (and if there are more guilds coming we'll help too) on PVE part.

Btw Lorfo, did you play Lamorak? your name seems familiar heh.

Tzi

Fledgling Freddie
Im gonna do some thread about this on VN mordred, maybe some euros from there want reroll on here.

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
We are trying to get a group up and running atm. So cant wait for the extra population :)

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
Tzi said:
I honestly think FG's are not needed on camlann, unless 3-4 guilds plan on run FG here and of course out on hib loop. If you are the only guild rerolling to camlann with your FG, you'll find lots of small groups/soloers, some gimps fg's and... thats all.

You'll prolly get dissapointed and go back to your old server. So i think it'd be better to run 6 man grps instead 8.

Im going holidays till 1 aug, when i come back msg me and ill try to help you guys (and if there are more guilds coming we'll help too) on PVE part.

Btw Lorfo, did you play Lamorak? your name seems familiar heh.
The main point is to get 10~~ ish guildgroups to play there activly and grind through the pve together. Wont roll there if there isn't any other groups that wanna play ofc. And yes I have a pallydan on lamorak.

Dave J.

Banned
So for you who read this thread, spread the 'idea' around to your guildmates/ircmates etc. The more people that starts to think about this, the better chance it is for the event to actually happen.

This includes all german and french players ofcourse, altho its generally directed to the 8v8-communitys from the different servers..

Tzi

Fledgling Freddie
10fg seems alot for me, even on my mordred days when the pop was +1500 i've never seen 10fgs out lol.

Anyway good luck,ive posted on VN mordred and on my old guild boards incase someone is interesed, but honestly if you hope to gather 10fg's to reroll here, i dont think you'll get that many, there arent that muchs fg's out even on RvR servers (8man that is).

I hope this works tho =)

Mezzzzzz

Fledgling Freddie
BTW, theres a french animist 8man group which has recently been created ( Join or Leave, cool name T_T ), they're about level 35/40 atm, they've got buffbots etc..., their goal is to ding 50, and then invite more players to Camlann, powerlevel some nubs, farm encounters for them, etc...

The leader of the guild is very well known on french servers for being really nice. He's got 4 accs, playing 3animists and a buffbot, and hes famous for giving free ML / RA and Spec Respecs to anyone who asks him on normal servers.

They are new to Camlann, they aren't really going to PvP with the animists, its just to PL rerolls, to farm and to do encounters.

Could be interesting if it works out ok :)

(I suppose its french ppl only tho, ahah!)

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Interesting! I'll ask around see if i can get a ghetto fg up and running!

Is prozze playing? If so, he is a e-stalker

Johanka

Fledgling Freddie
rofl

Axtanax said:
seems to be good:m00:
Soon new ppls will se what a stupid guy u are... Axty thx for send after some fights grp Elite vs unguild grp (me,alekina,nls,mofeta,hanniak),we killed u much times and when your grp kill us after add another 2ppls,for be bigger grp u send me: GO AWAY SPANNOOBS, YOU ARE NOTHING and then u log off...1th. stop be blind,we were unguild, 2th. after this send i only see stupid moron,who control this easy class.
HF

About new inc ppls, u are welcome, i need fight vs ppls,which after die dont make sends (like Axtynoob-stop eat games so much).

Dutx

One of Freddy's beloved
Johanka dont transform this into a flame threat

Personally i think this is a very good ideea and would love if there would be more activity in PvP at primetime. if you'll need any assistence at your project give me a pm here on ig :fluffle:

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
Mezzzzzz said:
BTW, theres a french animist 8man group which has recently been created ( Join or Leave, cool name T_T ), they're about level 35/40 atm, they've got buffbots etc..., their goal is to ding 50, and then invite more players to Camlann, powerlevel some nubs, farm encounters for them, etc...

The leader of the guild is very well known on french servers for being really nice. He's got 4 accs, playing 3animists and a buffbot, and hes famous for giving free ML / RA and Spec Respecs to anyone who asks him on normal servers.

They are new to Camlann, they aren't really going to PvP with the animists, its just to PL rerolls, to farm and to do encounters.

Could be interesting if it works out ok :)

(I suppose its french ppl only tho, ahah!)
they gonna run a animist group?

Dave J.

Banned
Just one thing -

This is not a project to "fix camlann", this is a project to gather all FG-rvr active people across the EU servers to one place, where you can fight all groups/guilds. Dont mix the two..

Axtanax

Fledgling Freddie
Johanka said:
Soon new ppls will se what a stupid guy u are... Axty thx for send after some fights grp Elite vs unguild grp (me,alekina,nls,mofeta,hanniak),we killed u much times and when your grp kill us after add another 2ppls,for be bigger grp u send me: GO AWAY SPANNOOBS, YOU ARE NOTHING and then u log off...1th. stop be blind,we were unguild, 2th. after this send i only see stupid moron,who control this easy class.
HF

About new inc ppls, u are welcome, i need fight vs ppls,which after die dont make sends (like Axtynoob-stop eat games so much).

is it easy to win 5vs7?with 1 loss rofl.we thought that we caould kill you in 5 but you had too many healers!_!then for get your rew we had to let join another 2...7vs7 and there was a perfect hiihihih

stop flame spannoob

btw italy world championnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ihihihih

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Vanerna might come after the summer. We are allready templated and ml10 so just start ml's w/o us.

We will help people finish thier ML's artis as we can but dunno when we will be fully active again

Mezzzzzz

Fledgling Freddie
Axty, is it you on Jeuxonline.info forums ?

Btw, i'm not involved at all in the project i spoke of, and, no, they are planning on only using the animist group for PvE events.

Italy won the world cup of most boring team tbh :twak:

Materazzi was the only entertaining player, even tho he sux.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom