ML 3 raid

Lethania

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, I see alot of ppl need ml 3 raid but not that many are willing to hold one. So I will hold one but I warn you. I need alot of help form whoever wants to help. Don't know much about the ml steps exept what says on the sites. But I think what we mainly need is to get all the ppl together who need ml 3 steps :) We will try and do them all and 3.10 if we have enought time/ppl.

We meet at Aerus Haven at 3pm cet.. I want to be able to leave around 15:20 if we have enought ppl if not I will try and get ppl to help. Anyone who wants steps or just wanna leech ml exp are welcome. I think we need alot of ppl for some of the harder steps, and please dont come if you are gonna go afk or not planning to listen to the raid leader.

/bg join Lethania btw ;)

Brodia

Loyal Freddie
2 raids started up yesterdsay.

Try confirm with those because both failed. Would be smart to make this raid so huge that no tactic needed;).

Yesterday bg= deadnala and reignfire

Btw,,,the treasure holders logged before end yesterday. Are we gonna those lotto today?
/Akagi

Lethania

Fledgling Freddie
oh if I knew about yesterdays riad I would have came.. but nothing about them on freddyshouse so well.. and obviously they already done some steps which means that I am fucked anyway right? :/ so I guess this raid is not happening. please close this thread.

Eelai

Fledgling Freddie
I had to log before end of raid yesterday so I still need some ml3 steps...

you're not alone in this one :p

nocte

Fledgling Freddie
my druid need 3.5 3.7 and 3.10 so count me in.

got all prequest items etc... :>

Foolish

Fledgling Freddie
I wanna come on a ml3 raid.. woulda gone on the one that just happend, but it was at a retarded time (like 8pm start for the longest ml... lol?). Tell if ya make one :) .

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
Foolish said:
I wanna come on a ml3 raid.. woulda gone on the one that just happend, but it was at a retarded time (like 8pm start for the longest ml... lol?). Tell if ya make one :) .

whaterver you think, we made it anyway :cheers:

Foolish

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh, just because someone (or some people) did it, dosent stop it being retarded... :wub:

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
bit silly starting ml3 at 9pm though, had to go to bed half way through :(

got prequests and some of the steps out the way though :clap:

be nice if there was a repeat performace tonight :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom