ML/Arti's raids?

ML/Arti raids

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
More ML/Arti raid despite 1.88? .... not ALL of us have finished the templates we need and I for one find it hard or annoying to RvR in a zerg with an un sc'ed char! :eek:

I dont like going to any RvR zone unless im 100% sc'ed and lvled...this patch forces me to go RvR when i dont want to! :p

Sharkz2004

Fledgling Freddie
i could use a ML / Arty raid on my new chars, can bring extra support if not alot of peeps up for this (chanter-druid).

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
almost got my eldritch rr5 solo from rr1 despite i didnt have artis....and 10% pierce... i could still solo those armsmans :D

Mnexxiz

Fledgling Freddie
My guess is that until 1.90 comes around we won't see any successful ML raids.

Arti raids are kinda dead due to the fact that the people that want them don't make a successful group.

Plus finding the necessary support (speak healers) that make such raids successful are even harder to come by nowadays.

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
now lets see. I got a lvl 40 Ns.. ok he is lvl 40 and still needs to lvl a little to be able to get credit for some artifacts, or most actually since what i need is rather high on the list. I would really like to get those credits before i din 48 or so since from 48-50 with all artifacts means instant pvp and all artifacts lvl 10. That could be nice for all, but for the moment i cant acutally see any Fins grps anymore.. or PoC.. where did all go?

Gardenweed

Fledgling Freddie
I'll still lead the odd raid or two if people wanna have a shot at them.

Been offline a few months back back and ready to roll.

To hell with the new patch and all those that want to follow it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom