ML 3.10 Raid?

Donledirse

Fledgling Freddie
Is there going to be just an ml3.10 raid sometime this week?

I know there is a full ml3 Friday, but a lot of people who were on the weekend ml3 may not want to do all the steps again.

I personally have done ml3 three times now with the same chars and still not be able to complete it.

Would be nice if we could finish this so i can take a new char to the friday ml3 raid.

Anyone out there want to run this?

Should be doable with a minimum 2fgs of people, so we could meet up again and go straight there finish the ml and get some closure :drink:

Phantomby

Loyal Freddie
You can count me in don, i dont fancy doing all the steps again just to get 3.10 and the time ML3 starts clashes with my driving across half the country (though hopefully i will be able to catch the tail end of the ML)

Phant
Blinx

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
oragnise a 3.10 tonight ...people will be there..u dont need a huge zerg for it ..just 2 fgs ...im NOT doing a full fucking raid again for people to get a belt or to fuck around ...was nice the last time and the time before that ..this time Im cutting straight to the point ..if no one leads..ill do it myself..

Kev

One of Freddy's beloved
the only reason i am doing a full raid is so the majority of people who need ML3 can get on it - not just those who were on the bugged .10 raid. As long as people listen to the leader at all times its an easy and fast ML

Donledirse

Fledgling Freddie
We were talking 60 + people who didn't get ml3.10 though, I don't see why we can't just organise tonight at say 8.30 gmt and just head to Medusas lair and kick her ass. Would only take an hour at most with enough people. And then we could all have the option to attend the full ml3 raid on Friday with diff chars.

I've never been on an ml3 raid yet that didn't take at least 2 hours or more.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Kev..no disrespect ..your a nice guy and lead the second attempt fine ..but Im not going through another ml ..I pay to play in a cafe and Im not doing it ..Im starting a thread for ml 3.10 raid at the time gear suggested tonight ..

would like help leading as I wont lie..I dont think im mature enough to lead a raid tbh ..don would apprecaite it if u could help / lead ..comment on my thread plz

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
i just logged neff in (who i logged out @ medusa's door last attempt) fell over dead from statues ofc..but..the door from where im laying looks closed......

im guessing that's not a good sign?

Donledirse

Fledgling Freddie
Door is always closed I think, until you click on it.

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
im up for 3.10, but would be nice to redo the 3.4 to! know a few missed that out aswell ;) anyways count me in :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom