Ml 1.10

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
We had ML1 planned for guild saturday, but as I just found out you, Morp/Gimp, had changed ML1.10 to full ML raid, we would like to join in. It will be around 6 ppl.

<edit> we will do ML1 as a guild another day, but most of us have more than 1 char who needs ML1, so some of us would still like to join....will be 3-4 ppl.

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
Argyle_Avendale said:
We had ML1 planned for guild saturday, but as I just found out you, Morp/Gimp, had changed ML1.10 to full ML raid, we would like to join in. It will be around 6 ppl.

<edit> we will do ML1 as a guild another day, but most of us have more than 1 char who needs ML1, so some of us would still like to join....will be 3-4 ppl.

Skip that post, not comming anyway.

Devaster

Fledgling Freddie
I have a question about pre req steps. Ok krojer step should be obviously. About barrier step u need a good grp to kill those, maybe ppl who need it should meet abit early and make it ? i seriously doubt all ppl will come with that step done.

Uara

Part of the furniture
Yah that is a good idea, so if people who are signed up and do not yet have 1.4 please help to save time by forming a group and getting that part done

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Sorry cant make it now, off out shooting in 20 mins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom