Ml 1.10

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
I am needing to get my necromancer Uara-The One and Only PBAoE necro :clap: ML 1 all he needs is ML 1.10 so if any1 wants to have a go at it on Saturday 7pm English time? If possible someone else to lead as i dont really know how to do it. Also if any1 has any of the required items they would be useful aswell.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
i'd be up for that but aye need to do the previous steps for the items needed.

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Morphius said:
I am needing to get my necromancer Uara-The One and Only PBAoE necro :clap: ML 1 all he needs is ML 1.10 so if any1 wants to have a go at it on Saturday 7pm English time? If possible someone else to lead as i dont really know how to do it. Also if any1 has any of the required items they would be useful aswell.

Ive got a few chars that need 1.10 so if enough ppls are up for it i'd like to give it a shot also. Depending if im not down the boozer ofc :)

Drusus

Fledgling Freddie
Not sure if i'll be free but if i am i'd help as i'm after Cetus Remains! (50 Pally)
My bro may come too! (Cleric 50, 40 Rejuv, ML5 for FoP)
Also may be able to get another 50 Pally.

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
i'm up for it.. and definatly up for getting my hands on a lovely flayed cetus skin cloak :) mmmm.... power regen!

check your pms oh great leader :)

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
I'm good to go if you get me on the right day :m00: though wont come if its more than 1fg :eek:

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
So atm it appears to be
Uara
Leviathane
Roadie
Kreig
Drusus? PLS confirm whether u can or cannot go
Drusus's Bro? " " "
Drusus's m8 " " "
Limpit
Doink

do any of you have the prerequisite items if not will have to sort out a time to go do it with my guild to ge them sorted.
Also if one of you knows what to do that will also be nice as i'd be guessing

AccidentProne

Fledgling Freddie
Need 1.9 and 1.10 on my sorc (Mungler), so I'll bring him along if you plan on doing that as well. Do you need a drop from 1.9 for Cletus? can't remember.

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
As so many people are needing other things aswell then we may as well turn it into a full raid as it would be of advantages to other people aswell, as they may opt in as they can get the other bits done. The only worry i have is that if more than one grp turn up then the case of 1.4 Barrier (i think its 1.4) comes up as its a grp encounter and the respawn if i remember is riduculous.
Also would we be able to start a little earlier at about 5:30-6 so that we can finish earlier.
Also forgot to mention meet volcanus.
As we are now doing the full raid then we no longer need the prequisite items

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Kinda after the cloak myself, as it's part of my reaver template...

Will bring Wisteria along for teh raid :)

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
Ty Gimpy that would be of great help if you can lead it on Saturday so 6pm (british time, cant be arsed with cet or gmt always confused) volcanus and we will do full raid.
Pre-req
ML 1.4 (because if more than 1fg turn up 1.4 for everyone could take a while)
and the thief one(think its 1.2 cant be sure tho)
Hopefully we'll be able to do this quite quickly aslong as everyone listens to Gimpstrole
lets make it a good one guys

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Ill will vary much like to join, only need 1.8/1.9 and 1.10 tho. But i will come so i can finaly get to ml2 :) Count me in :clap:
Ofc im comming with my 50 sorc Wazkyr

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Posible we can get a sticky on this? And maybe if Morphius want it change the topic so it states its a almost full ml1 raid and when it is (Saturday 7pm English time) ? Just so ppl se its a planned raid :)

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
unfortunately dont think i can change the title of the topic, but would be nice if a mod would be kind enough to make it stick as it would be useful.

Illtar

Fledgling Freddie
Illtarus, lvl 50 cabalist would like to come aswell, just have to get 1.4 and 1.5 done first then

Drusus

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry i didnt reply sooner, I cant make earlier than 19:00 but once i'm on i can catch up with wherever you lot are :)
Unfortunately Asuno definately cant make it :(

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
I'll come with Sinu.

Done all of ML2 and doing ML3 this weekend too. Haven't finished ML1 yet though :p

I have a spare ruby too if needed, should cut a bit of time at sharks (hate that step)

Prime

Fledgling Freddie
I'll come with my merc prime and hopefully my armsman called fearless...if you will have me :)

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
I can come with my cleric unless otherwise engaged. Just need a bit of MLexp to get ML3.

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
Excellent lots of people to help out on Saturday, well with this amount of people this should be no trouble wasoever. Lets hope as many of you can definitely make it tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom